Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1 x 1 ↷ spartacus !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

Lights_by_harebrained-1.jpg

"and we couldn't care if we died here"

• Hello! So, after a very long hiatus I've returned ... and with a heavy desire to write. I'm a university student who is
                  double majoring in computer science and physics; I work part time and party like a good little nerd, but that certainly
                  doesn't stop me from having some much needed down time.

I'm looking for a roleplay that is equal parts smut and story, possibly a smidgen more of the later. I enjoy more adult
                  themes; this doesn't necessarily mean sex, but gore and extreme violence.

Before continuing, please be aware that I'm extremely picky when choosing a partner. You must be able to skillfully include
                  vivid environmental details and original as possible with character creations. I prefer playing females, but I'm more then
                  equipped to play a slew of side characters that are male, female and varying in sexual orientation.
                  We can plan our story or wing it, as long as I get in my writing fix.

Keep in mind that I will not implement plot twists and major events on my lonesome. We will do so equally; we will take
                  turns, communicate ultimately enjoy the roleplay! If provoked I'm a nasty, beligerent whore and I'll drop you so fucking fast
                  it'll make your head spin (but don't worry dear, it takes quite a bit to get my feathers ruffled).

RE: under construction, no posting!

Lights_by_harebrained-1.jpg

"and we couldn't care if we died here"

• At the moment I am only accepting Spartacus themed roleplays. I have a huge hankering for it and I'll likely
                  turn down anything else you ask. I've watched Blood and Sand, Gods of the Arena and I just watched the first
                  episode of Vengeance this evening!

There are a lot of character pairings and plot devices I'd like to explore; essentially, I really want to touch on the
                  brotherhood amongst slaves and their passion for freedom, the Roman empire's lust to thwart them, along with
                  absurd sexual themes and vicious amounts of gore.

crixus x naevia
                  illithya x gannicus
                  mira x spartacus

oc x ashur
                  oc x agron (omg please!}
                  oc x oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom