Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Do For Family [Incest Group RP Check; Full]

Snowe

Star
umcNP.jpg

The Hunter family are a generally ordinary bunch. They are not overly rich; in fact both father and mother work hard daily to provide only the best for their family, they are not what one would call the perfect family either, drugs, drink, anger issues? Hell yeah, they've got 'em all. While not perfect, not rich, not overly handsome, the Hunter family are extremely close in a traditional way, they enjoy spending time with one-another, and as the saying goes 'You do for family'. They are taught from a young age that the most important things in life are happiness, respect, and family. The many generations of the Hunter's are generally close by; Children never truly stray far from their parents and siblings may just live on the same country lane or the same block of condo's as their siblings. All in all, a typically close, happy family, somewhat ignorant of the heartache some other feel in lue of their own.

But, what if this closeness, after a sudden passing of a grandparent, forced this typically average family to commit acts that in all intents and purposely are generally -not- normal or average at all; Acts such as Incest. Slowly, bit by bit these average people start to realise that perhaps this closeness was not such a unnatural thing after all..perhaps this feeling of security one felt was just the breeding ground for the feelings that came upon them, consuming them whole and forcing them to do things that they would of, up until recently, though wrong, disgusting and insane.
---- ---- ----

OOC Notes: Okay..that kinda sucked, but it was the best description I could come up with at this time.

For clarification we could go with any family unit, but as noted they're a fairly average bunch; Perhaps one is very intelligent, one is a stoner, the mother is a prude who uses sex as a weapon against her over-drinking husband; You may not think it, but it's more normal than you'd hope.

For the actual family group I was thinking..

Father:
Mother:
Eldest Son: [Perhaps mid twenties?]
Eldest Daughter: [A year or two younger?]
Middle Son: [Middle to late teens?]
Middle Daughter: [Around or the same age, perhaps twins, perhaps not]
Youngest Daughter: [Whatever age you'd like]
Youngest Son: [Likely the youngest child, likely only 13 or so]
Aunt/Uncle/Cousin: [Perhaps any of these, or all of them, live with the family temporarily after the grandparents death, or lost their house or..something?]

As you can see, not a typical 'Family has constantly been having sex just 'cus they can' "plotline", they start because of a real reason that could actually happen in reality. Or, that's what I'm going with. In any case, please tell me what you think.

RE: You Do For Family [Incest Group RP Check; No anime!]

This sounds intresting....I wouldn't mind being either Eldest Son, or Cousin.

That'd be nice. It's just that I don't see many other people willing to join, which is sad.

[Also Ryu = epic. We need more BoF]

Interested in youngest son. Should be able to come up with a pretty kinky kiddo.
Need some women though. o-o​

Oh taunted child of midleth, thou art nerdy. *Places head on Foley's head* But thar shalt be loveth for you.

]: <--- Sadface.

---

So anyway, we now need urm..like. I'd likely be the youngest daughter or mother, depending on what's left really.

Go invite people so we can start! Raaaah! *Flailflailflai--* *Stares at Scyle's epic picture of epicness* Epic.

Lol. Thanks for liking the GIF guys. Never even paid attention that Foley had on lolol. Annoying to make though cause I splice together a bunch of pictures. o-o There's like 23 frames in that GIF. Got another that's all cool and magical and shizz.

I would invite people, but I'm fairly new so I don't really know anyone.^^;​

I don't mind playing a daughter or being the Mother. Can the women be bi at all?

Sounds good. And I'd actually prefer everyone/anyone to be bi. More fun that way, right? ^_^

Well, we have the three sons and the mother. I'll be the youngest daughter. If we can get one more female we can start. Then fill the rest in later. Inviteinviteinvite!

Well I'm not really into guy on guy action but like I said before I don't mind being a female bi. Means we can get some good threesomes going :D

I like you already. *Clings* Yey mommy!~ -- *Cough* Lolage

Anyway. Just need one or two more people and the boys to post telling us they still want to play.

Hey got a pm about this and decided to check it out and would really like to find a place here, but i play het guys only, and it seems the middle and youngest son spots have been filled and was wondering if anyone had an idea for my role here?

You could play the father and have him be hetero if you like? I mean I would of preferred a bisexual father, but if you'd like to play him as hetero then that's fine too!

Or a cousin?

hmm i'm not sure I'd be good at the father role but I think I could pull off a cousin one maybe

Sound epic. Now we just need a dad and onnnee more daughter!

Spread the word people!

I could be a father. I see myself filling up those shoes.

:)

Check your pm's! We have a profile paaaage. ^_^

Is it two late to join? I would like to play the teenage daughter...

Well, the teenage daughters are both taken, but we desperately need the oldest daughter, who is around 18-20 years of age if you'd like to play her. She's the only one left, and as I said we -really- need her to start.

You can do whatever you want with her. If you definately cannot play her, sadly, you can always play a cousin?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30846&pid=862462#pid862462 <-- This is the profile page, so check it out ^_^

CAn do give me a bit and I'll have a char up for you

Sure. You can be a cousin or something. All of the main family are taken sadly. -- Unless you want to be a twin or something.

Wouldn't let just anyone do that, but I know you're a decent RP'er and stick to your rp's.

Alright I will try to get up a profile when I can. :p Don't wait up for me yet becuase I have tons of homework in real life and so I need time to work on that stuff. Just say for now that my charater is at camp or somthing? If that is ok... I will create him and have him up and running when I can...

Back
Top Bottom