Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Texas Rancher & The Nanny (Ryanmo97 x Talin)

Jill smiled and hugged each of the girls; it tore at her heart only to have a partial day with them the next day. “Sleep well and I’ll see you in the morning.” Picking up the empty bags, she smiled at Ryan. She dropped the popcorn bags and grasped the man in a huge hug. “Thank you, thank you so much.” Before she could stop herself, she had kissed his cheek and thoroughly embarrassed herself in the process. Blue eyes wide she stepped back, “Mr. Morris I’m sorry, I’m just so happy to be here with the girls.”

She dropped to her knees and finished picking the bags up. She felt every part the fool. Clearing her throat she smiled up at him, “When would you like me to report for my official first day? “

Ryan smiled, "You're welcome... and don't worry about it... but you have to promise to stop calling me Mr. Morris... Call me Ryan..." He helped her to her feet, "Now, as far as you first day goes it can be as soon as you can get your things out here..."

Jillian placed her hand in his and smiled up at him as he helped her to her feet. "Ok, Ryan," She blushed calling him by his first name. But smiled as he stated as soon as she could get her things down there. Laughing, she shook her head. "My things are gathered I just have to get them sent to me. I honestly started packing once I spoke to you on the phone, I needed out of where I was, so the move in itself was inevitable." She sighed.

Stepping towards the kitchen she paused a moment, "I can save you airfare and just stay. I only have a few clothes and things to be brought. Markus can send them, he'll probably pitch a fit but he'll get over it."

"All right sounds like a plan," said Ryan as he walked into the kitchen, "You start tomorrow... Good night, Jill..." Ryan then headed upstairs to his room.

The next morning, Ryan woke up and smelt food cooking downstairs. He smiled. He walked downstairs wearing a robe, over his night clothes. He smiled when he saw Jill cooking in the kitchen. "Good morning," he said as he walked into the kitchen. The girls were still sleeping but he had a feeling they would be down before too long... "Did you sleep well?"

"Goodnight" She moved silently to the kitchen and smiled turning out the light before retiring to her own room. The smiled never leaving her lips. checking the time she knew Markus would be at work or at least getting ready for it. Ringing him up she left a message for him to send her things and stated that he could get the money from the jar under the sink. She planned on breaking up with him but via message was tacky and that wasn't her. She sighed and hung up the phone, setting an alarm she fell asleep with a smile on her lips.

She woke up before the beep of the alarm, Jillian had seen eggs and bread as well as bacon she knew just what she was going to make. Busying herself in the kitchen she started the bacon and set the table before beginning the scrambled eggs and toast. She heard feet and expected the girls but was greeted with Ryan's face first. "Morning, yes I did... yourself?" She smiled and turned the bacon. she placed the toast on a platter and the eggs in a bowl. "Breakfast is ready want to call the girls down?" Grabbing the orange juice she moved to the table and waited for the rest of the family to join her.

"Pretty good..." He heard the small steps of the girls coming down the stairs. They said "Good Morning" and sat down at the table. Giselle went over to Jill and hugged her. "I'm glad you're staying..."

Back
Top Bottom