Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| ρℓαутιмє || мαѕтєяσfωнιѕρєяѕ & тαℓιи||

Talin

Supernova
Priscilla smiled down at the daisies that had just sprung forth from the ground; she had taken care to plant them. Now seeing the fruits of her labor grow was astounding. Having lived in the forest alone for such a long time, she often seemed childlike in her own way. Nearly a hundred years were under her belt, though she looked more like a young maiden. Priscilla had flirted with the hunters in the fall and spring; though many had families to go, back to so nothing ever came of it. Sadly she felt lonely and in need. An ache had taken up residence in her body, a need for touch of another. It had never taken such a strong hold on her before and she needed to find someone to help. Spring time was always the hardest, with new life springing up everywhere and animals pairing off.

Never having a need for clothing Priscilla slipped into the cool water her creamy skin cooling off instantly from the heat that rose inside. Firm rounded breasts sat high upon her chest, above a narrow waist and slightly wide hips. Her legs were long for a person of her size and the long dark green hair was almost black it was so dark; most would mistake her for a simple maiden though she was anything but. Sitting in the shallow water, she began to idly touch herself. Her breasts and thighs were soft, as was the bit of hair nestled at the apex of her legs. Biting down on her lower lip she spread her legs a bit to move on in her exploration when she saw a few pairs of animals watching her. Even they knew what she was doing, suddenly feeling ashamed she climbed from the water, her cheeks a bit red from embarrassment.

Once again, Edgar found himself in the mortal world and once again Edgar found himself catering to the whims of his Demonic King. The mission was simple enough though. "Seduce and corrupt the souls of many women in the surface world." . Not that he minded though. Edgar was a incubus and as a incubus it was his nature to seek out any woman and wrap her under his own demonic finger.

It was no surprise though that his first destination was on North Road, on the way to the Albion forest. Of course, before he could prey on the the many noble woman on the road he had to make a quick stop over at a nearby magical spring, in order to utilize it's power to help hide his true form. The grey skinned, shirtless and horned man with Ruby red eyes found himself a pleasant surprise as he arrived in said spring. What was this? A young maiden? Conveniently alone in this rich green forest? Was it a trap? Or are the gods actually smiling at him by giving him what essentially is a dream come true.

More than that though, he sensed something else about the girl in question. She was not human. She radiated magic. But it was a magic very similar to his own, only well lighter. With his curiosity getting the better of him, the Incubus. Soon found himself approaching her. A devious smile on his face.

"Well what do we have here. A maiden alone in the forest pleasing herself. Such a naughty girl. Also such a lonely girl. Do you desire company my green haired beauty." Edgar spoke, his tone a mix between mocking and amusement.

Light blue irises widened as a voice spoke, looking up she saw a man unlike any she’d seen before. “I desire many things and if one of those things is pleasure and no one is around to help, why shouldn’t I enjoy my own touch.” How did he know she was lonely, though looking around, anyone could see it.

Priscilla stretched to her full height and barely reached his shoulders, she turned her head to look up into his red orbs unsure of if his comment was offering up himself as company or if he only meant to tease her. Even so her heart pounded in her chest until she remembered that he was probably just like the hunters, so her female ways might be welcomed.

Smiling coyly at him, she ran a small creamy hand over the bare grey chest of the horned creature. “I do desire company, wouldn’t you living out here with only the animals?” Removing her hand she shook her head, tossing about her evergreen locks of hair, “I am not naughty in the least…” Her lashes fluttered as she peered up at him. “Have you been sent here to entertain me my horned tormenter?”

"Tormenter is such a harsh word" The red eyed man replied with false hurt. "Besides, I do not torment. Oh no. I simply fulfill the wishes of folk."

He enjoyed the feeling of her hands, very silky very smooth. In response to her little ministrations, he began making movements of his own. Reaching out with his right hand, he began to brush face, her curves. and her waist. "I've come to do more then just entertain." The incubus said with a devious smile of his face. "How would you like to see a world only few mortal woman only dream of. How would you like to see ecstasy. in it's rawest and most purest form.". Taking the girl's hand, Edgar continued on "I don't think you were finished exploring earlier." Guiding it back on to his chest, glided it towards his face, where his mouth gently sucked on her fingers. From his mouth he guided her hand from his chest, going lower and lower.

Closing his eyes, he began to channel some of his power. A simple projection of a few images will. Breathing slowly, he opened his eyes, a red glow in them.
He was going to start out simple for this little game. The first few images he sent into her mind were naughty but not to naughty at least by his standards.
The first image, was that of Edgar pushing Priscilla on the grass, her back arched, and his mouth licking at her womanhood.

“Isn’t that what you are, tormenting the poor souls until they give you what you want, in return they receive something else.” She hated to admit it but his hands felt glorious on her skin, she’d yet to be touched by another and even her dreams did not fulfill this small things. “Ecstasy…” she repeated softly and giggled, it sounded like such a naughty word. She bit her lip gently as he guided her hand over his body and up to his mouth. A low moan left her as he suckled gently on her finger, her body quivered with delight at the sensation it caused.

As he drew her hand, lower on his body her heart took off like a speeding bullet. Gasping for air as the image entered her mind. She felt a tingling in her lower body and readjusted her stance to accommodate for it. Licking her lips she moved her blue eyes over him, she was very curious about this ecstasy he professed. “You are right… I wasn’t done exploring.” Priscilla adjusted her stance once more, her dusky pink nipples beaded up on her breasts, another indication of her arousal, although they were already beaded, just now it was more noticeable. “Can you explore with me?” She lowered her lashes, the heat from the image in her head made her want to feel him exactly in that way.

"I already am" Edgar responded softly. Taking one step forward, His head knelt gently against her neck. "I think I know an even better way to explore.". His lips pressed against the soft skin of her neck. Leaving a little be of saliva in different spots. His lips this time were used as a tool to explore the young maidens body. Bit by bit he kissed, and bit by bit his mouth explored. When he reached her nipples, he wrapped his tongue around her hardened bids, and began sucking gently. His eyes closed. As he began to project another image into the nymphs mind. This time, it was of her pushed against a tree, while the incubus impaled her from behind.

Meanwhile, he guided her own hand from his lower chest, to finally his crotch. Slowly, he rubbed the hand over the cloth like material covering crotch, his own hardness became more apparent. The incubus gazed playfully at his prey. A teasing smile coming across his face.
"Is this too intense for you my dear? We can stop now. Of course now that you got me in this state. I don't think I'll ever let you stop."

“Oh…” she trailed off, it was supposed to be a question but she was slowly losing it to the pleasure his lips were giving. “How?” she asked quietly. Her head moving to allow him room at her neck as she moaned and gasped softly at each new sensation he gave her. Her one free hand gripped his shoulder as he suckled on the hardened buds that were her nipples. “That’s nice… Oh my…” the image in her head stopped her previous statement.

Her sex twitched and she felt a wetness coming as the image played in her mind. The hand he guided caressed the length beneath the fabric. The lust in her blue eyes was apparent as she gazed back up at him. “NO, I don’t want to stop, I want more, please don’t allow me to stop.” the images in her mind took turns playing through. Absently her hand drifted down her body slowly, the exploration she was trying earlier was about to take place. Suddenly her blue eyes opened, “Will you, touch me, I ache?”

Oh this is was simply to easy. Or maybe it was the fact that their own base nature were oh so compatible. Regardless, the deeper in his own lust he was in. The greater his own power and dominance over his prey would become. However he also considered something in the back of his mind as he planted kisses across her thighs. His red eyes gazed over as she began to beg for his touch.
"You ache you say. I'll consider drowning you in my touch." He was at eye level this time, with the girls womanhood. She was wet and wanting. How typical of nymph always craving that single touch and pleasure. First thing is first though. Moving his mouth over Priscilla's slit, licking it only once.. The man's red orbs staring up at his prey gently.

"There are so many ways to touch you though." Edgar's fingers started to trace the lines of her thighs. Clearly enjoying the lustful eyes of the nymph. Now was the time enter the next phase of this little dance.

Suddenly, grabbing both of her legs, he forced the girl on her back. his hands spreading her legs out and pinning them. Despite this intense motions, he continued ever so gently on her lower lips which at the point must burning with desire. Lapping up the juices, the Incubus began his next little movement. Slowly but surely, he began to slip a finger inside the nymph.
"mmmm your even naughtier then before. I love it."

Priscilla was putty in his hands. Her body had never acted this way, but then again, she’d never been touched by another. The only pleasure she’d had was by her own hand and even that was nothing compared to this. She gasped audibly at his single lick, the way his tongue expertly moved over her slick folds. Her hands clenched at his shoulders, “I guess… you’ll just have to… try them all…” she panted smiling lustfully down at him.

Blinking she found herself pushed hard to the ground, her legs pinned wide spread before the grinning male. She’d never dealt with a male in this manner, the hunters flirted and gawked even though she would have allowed one or more of them the pleasure of her company if asked, she never was. The human males saw her as more of a goddess than she was. Her thighs quivered under his touch and her body quaked with each lap he took of her sex, the glistening sex rising up against his mouth as the nymph moaned desperately for more.

Seeming to comply his finger slid into her depths, her channel fluttering at the new sensation. His digit much larger than her own, her small sex clenched on his finger as it invaded and drew closer to her virginal barrier. A blush crept up her cheeks at the thought of the discovery he would soon make. “What name should I cry out in pleasure?”

"Edgar, my sweet nymph." The incubus responded, his thumb slowly encircling her clit. His eyes glowed, as his own lust began to consume his very being. Of course that lust would only magnify when he made a special little discovery. "Oh what's this we have here." His fingers curved in a more come hither motion. "A virgin nymph, not touched by any other man. It's crime that is." He smiled though. Many nymphs he has encountered in the past were always lewd and lustful. To find a virgin nymph on a day where there are many hunters that have traversed through the forest was like finding an incredibly rare and magical pearl in a washed up seashore.
"I normally don't ask the names of my partners but for you I'll make an exception."

It wouldn't be the only exception he would make. With this new discovery he plans on claiming her and taking her back to his world First thing was first. Deflower the nymph. Removing his finger, he slowly placed it over his mouth and sucked on it. Her scent and juice sent all his other nerves ablaze.
"mmm. Well my Virgin Nymph, allow me to welcome you in this new world of ecstasy your about yo embark in!"
His head dived between his legs once again, his tongue reached out to her folds licking up all over her juices. he began working more fingers inside her pussy thrusting much like several blades thrusting into several pieces of flesh.

His head rose up, and began to plant on passionate kiss on the nymph, his tongue still containing juices from Priscilla's womanhood. Edgar had the feeling that this would be her first kiss as well. As he was kissing, his other hand began undoing the cloth around his waist, revealing another little surprise for the nymph.

“Edgar,” She repeated softly, filing it away in her head. She felt him stroke her barrier, she watched his face, a pleased look took residence and it made her sigh in relief and contentment. “They are too occupied with feeding their family to play with me,” She stated with a slight pout. His statement confused her greatly, “I’m Priscilla, but you may call me as you like.” The soft green hairs on her brow furrowed as his finger left her, though the blush that crept up her cheeks as he suckled the finger clean made her warm up considerably.

“T-Thank you…” she breathed out as his tongue lapped at her sex, wriggling, and flicking over her heated sex. His fingers dove in as he expertly worked her, playing her body like a well tuned instrument as she began arching her hips up into his fingers. Body needing and craving more than he was giving her yet. She wanted him like the visions he’d given her. Her small body lifted as his fingers stroked her tight channel and stretched her a bit. The feeling of his fingers hurt, but knew that breaking through her barrier would hurt much more.

Priscilla watched his head rise from between her legs, the soft kisses he planted up her body caused her to whimper softly. The moment his lips pressed to hers, she lifted her arms to wrap them around him. He’d have been right about it being her first kiss and she was eager to learn. She mimicked his actions and allowed her hands to roam his body. His muscle wrapped form gave heat from being pressed to hers as she clung to him. She felt something press lightly to her soft thigh and assumed it was his hand. She moaned his name against his lips and, when he finally allowed it, her own taste on his tongue; it drove her wild with lust.

He felt her body increase in heat. He adored the way her eyes looked as she gazed lustfully into his own. To Edgar, she was the very picture of pleasure and lust at this moment, and to Edgar; She was the very picture of what a nymph really was. His hands gripped her grassy green hair as he deepened his kiss. The incubus' cock hardened all the more as he felt her body arch slightly upwards. Oh did he want to take her now, but not yet.

"Priscilla is such a lovely name for a beautiful and sultry woman. Perhaps though I'll be calling you other names as the this day continues." Edgar responded, a devilish smile playing across face. Dislodging himself momentarily, he threw the the cloth, and sat her side showing her his hardened member. " Mmm see what you have done, such a naughty girl to make this hard. I think you should be punished."

His eyes glowing, and his own passion growing Edgar began doing more with his abilities now that the sexual energy was flowing into the air. In mere moments, the incubus summoned a mere phantom that could be seen by none by him. Controlling, the phantom, he had it sneak behind Priscilla, grab her from behind, and used it's invisible hands grope her constantly.
"Do you like my little familiar, my sweet nymph. It's because of you I'm able to summon it. Oh familiar, bring the girls mouth over to my cock.."

The invisible familiar moved, edging her closer and closer to the demon's cock, at the same time placing one of it's other hands over the nymph's thighs.

Gasping for air beneath him Priscilla panted, chest rising and falling rapidly, causing the orbs of soft flesh attached to jiggle. She watched him curiously and as the lower half of his body was revealed she gasped. “I’m sorry... please don’t punish me…” Her voice was soft, pleading.

A moan fell from her lips as the unseen being groped her small body. Priscilla writhed and moved under its touches. She was confused, she couldn’t see anything yet she felt everything.

Had he asked she’d have done it on her own, but he mentioned punishment and if not being able to control what she did was the punishment it was bad. “I-I can behave, please,” Her light blue eyes were full of confusion as she was moved closer and closer to the extended rod between his legs. Curiosity had her lips parted and before she could stop it her tongue snaked out of her mouth of its own accord and swiped over the head of his member.

Back
Top Bottom