Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassination and Blackmail. [[Lokir x Ketsu]]

TouketsuSafaia

Supernova
The young elf girl stumbled upon the rocks on the mountain, she had traveled hard and long. She risked being thrown out of her clan to try to get into this hidden school that only accepted few people. The school was in a mountain, full of dangers and traps. So far she had only gotten tricked by one trap, which was why she was now holding her side where she had gotten cut. Her long dark black hair was blowing in the cool night wind, it was nearly spring the night smelled like flowers which were in the forest below the mountain. Her violet eyes nearly glowed in the moonlight, the moon was full and throwing out a lot of light for her to navigate the mountain side trails. The wind blew her hair over her shoulder, showing the point to the top of her ears, she panted resting as she stopped walking to stare up at the unforgiving top of the mountain.

The elfin young woman placed her hand on her small sword at her hip, her eyes glanced down at the packed dirt below her feet. Shoe wore no shoes, which was typical for most elf's in nature, it was quicker and faster to move. Much more silent as well, she was one of the quiet and swiftest in her small village, the only one with violet eyes as well. She wore a short leather top, it came under her breasts, it was only held on one shoulder. Her skirt rested on her hips, it was short also made of a soft leather, the pieces of her cut skirt moved around her with the wind. The cool wind raised bumps on her warm skin, chilling her until she knew she could go on farther. She started walling again, it wasn't much longer before she reached the top of the mountain, she found the hole in the side of the mountain top, it was suppose to lead to the school. She made her way towards it before walking inside the hole, where she was grabbed from behind, blindfolded and rough handled her further inside.

Lokir sat quietly in his study signing off the many contracts to the guild for his approval. The study was more of a hallowed out portion of the cave that contained his precious books and contracts with the assassins. It was their source of income, they were not thieves, they were killers but they had class and reason. Every contract they had was judged by the assassins to see if the target was worthy of death and then a assassin was assigned to the contract.

It was a pain but it had to be done to avoid the death of someone that did not deserve it. He sighed and lent back in his chair running his fingers through his long light hair. His dark eyes scanned around the room and spotted a shadow not there before, his lips tuned into a smile and motioned the recruit closer. "Come to the light, I suppose we have another hopeful?"
"Y-yes, she is an elf, and she only got struck by one of the traps, it seems."
"Only once?" his hand ran along his rougher facial features, he was a handsome sort of man, not beautiful like other elves but handsome. "It is not often an elf take a fancy to this sort of life, I will see to her myself." to be honest Lokir just wanted something to do, he missed being in the action, and now he might get to back into it.

Ketsu was deep inside in mountain, a room full of very quiet moving people. One of the men who had grabbed her left only to be replaced by someone else. She could hear the foot steps as quiet as they were her ears could hear them. She wasn't panicked, and she knew she was bleeding, another small detail. Neither of them mattered as she stood still, her breathing even as she waited, soon enough two people came back. Her blindfold was pulled off and her eyes adjusted right away to the man before her, long light colored eyes, dark eyes. They were different then her own elfin features, her skin was soft but full of muscle, she took notice that her sword hadn't been taken from her.

Now that she could see she knew that she could easily make them let her go, the grips on her hands were light. She bowed her head to the other elf before her. "I know you must get many others who come with the hope of getting into the school. My name is Ketsu."

She was pretty, a light frame and her eyes were irregular for an elf. I guess that our people are changing... he kept his face straight while he thought to himself, she looked like he had potential, but then again he had made it up with out getting stuck once and had even taken down the guards when they tried to subdue him.
"Your sword play, lets see it." She was sloppy and green it had seemed, but he had hoped she had at least basic skills for defending herself. "Have you had any prior training, any experience in taking a life?" Lokir's words were cold and calm as they left his mouth, he waved his hands and the guards let her go. He drew a short blade and nodded at her "I want to see you in a fight before you can go about becoming one of us, act as if this is a real fight, if you do not I will kill you." his entire body shifted into a fighting stance, he was without the armor that the guards had, instead he wore a pain outfit, long sleeved shirt, long pants, dark calf high boots made no sound against the cave floor. It had been a long time since he had tested the ability's of a new hopeful, perhaps he might even let her get a blow in on him if he felt playful.

Ketsu had traveled long and hard, as quickly as she could, she had been chased by her own clan, dodged arrows that were to kill her or cripple her. Killed bandits who had tried to capture her, she was crude in her skills with a sword, it was frowned upon in her clan. They were hunters, so only bows and arrows, small daggers and the like were allowed. She pulled her sword out right as her arms were let go, she lunged at him straight, no hesitation, as he hit her sword aside she ducted down sweeping her leg out hoping to trip him up at the least.

Lokir jumped up to avoid the sweeping kick, she was fast and still very deliberate in her movements compared to the slightness of his. On the way down he brought his hand down on her arm and twirled her around putting her sword arm high up behind her back "Your moving with out thinking, try again." He talked into her pointed ear before shoving her away and cutting her arm for her mistake. He got back into his stance and waited for the next attack his dark eyes watching her every movement.

Her violet eyes narrowed as he cut her and pushed her away, how she hated to be looked down upon by some guy who thought he was better then she was just because he had a penis. Too many years had she been pushed around by the elves in her clan, far to many times to let him continue to do this right now. Something calmed inside her as her eyes blanked, she was no longer acting on instinct fully as she was with her crude swordsmanship. She circled around him, bare feet setting against the floor silently as she swung her sword, clashing with his. She was looking for the right moment to strike, she paid very close attention, while also keeping herself blocked and easy to defend should he attack. Finally seeing the moment, as they clashed swords she grabbed his own arm, as he had done with her. She pulled as hard as she could hoping to throw him off balance as she moved around behind her thrusting her sword up tightly against his neck. Her other arm holding his sword, her hand clamped around his on the hilt.

He smiled in approval she moved just how she should have, and she had even got him in a good sort of bind. "Now that's better, You will do just fine in combat, but you still need refinement." Lokir's words slipped down her blade as he let go of his and in a graceful yet solid movement of his body avoiding her blade and getting behind her again, pinning her arm like last time. "You will learn how to move with shadow, and you will learn to kill without remorse and how to find your target with in a crowd of hundreds." He felt her struggle against his grip as he spoke and he chuckled. He could feel her very soul burning, the fight that was held in her would have to be checked and suppressed. Assassins are not brawler or berserk wild fighters, but killers who purpose was to move fast and not be seen.

"You will become one of us and you will be taught by me." He pushed her forward and turned his back his new student. "I hope you don't wash out like my last one did." Lokir smiled and continued the pace back towards his study. His hopes were well met with this one.

Ketsu was accepted into it and would be trained under the man she had just sparred against, as he walked away she looked around at the people still around. "So what now? Do I get a room, or a tattoo or something?" She asked not really she as her fiery temper starting to smolder and burn out. She just didn't like being talked down too, she took the time to stare around her, taking in the room she was in, high ceiling made out of the mountain. Whoever had made this cavern was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom