Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are all the girls here so Vanilla? (a request for strange stuff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always seem to have trouble finding rp partners, it seems every girl here always wants to be the submissive younger girl, in a modern setting and either into incest, demons/vampires/werewolves/angels or neko's, Now don't get me wrong I enjoy alot of that stuff, but it wears thin after a time.

So, I'm putting out a second thread to look for women who want something different, do you have a crazy idea in your mind you want to try? chances are it'll grab my interest! Keep in mind Im ok with any of the above, as long as its different somehow, non-vanilla so to speak.

see my other thread here, if you need ideas on what I like, or check out my F-list or RH in my sig, here's to hoping I get some crazy rp's going!

I'm not against playing a dominant character, and while Submissive is fun I don't want you to play my mom like seemingly every other guy either, just as I expect weird unusual and original from you I am perfectly fine fitting into that myself, doubling is always fun and ideally you'd love to be a switch, the two ( or more ) characters always playfully fighting for control...or quite literally fighting.

A strange fetishists you haven't been able to find someone to try with, characters who freaks of nature, a setting no one seems interested in trying, a plot you aren't sure is entirely sane, creating the other players character then switching them around, if your interested in the strange, I wanna hear it.

Oh and by all means throw just about an fandom idea you have at me, chances are I'm at least somewhat familiar with it, I really need to update my regular thread x.x

So if youre feeling adventurous, give me a shot!

Hmmm well this seems more effective then my older thread, maybe the lower post count or the smaller intro post?

*Small smile* I do not know if I am truly weird enough for you, but I might have some ideas in mind after seeing your F-List. Perhaps we could chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom