Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coffee Talk

Do you put weird stuff in your coffee?

• ALL THE TIME. D: (Tell meeeeee.)

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • ...I don't drink coffee.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Pffft, no.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Unicorns. :B

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

piranha

Super-Earth
So, I run to the Keurig for my afternoon cup of mana from the heavens (aka: coffee), only to find that I am out of half & half! OH NO DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN WHY THE WORLD IS GOING TO ENNNNNND.

Completely disregarding the fact that I may possess sweetened condensed milk somewhere in my house (quite a viable substitution for half & half, I think), I opt to instead make the coffee black and put pieces of a milk chocolate bar into it.

This is the most delicious decision I have ever made, and possibly not at all weird. But I was just wondering... what do other people put in their coffee? Or tea? Or beverage of choice?

My favorite thing in the world is the store brand Vanilla Caramel Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer that I use. That shit is amazing!

I'll leave my cups everywhere, sometimes with a bit of coffee still in them and as I sit at my computer, the whole area smells like Vanilla Caramel even days later. Funny story: it took me a little while to figure out what that was. While drunk one evening, the smell was driving me insane, and convinces that my neighbor was baking something, I went over and obstinately demanded that the selfish prick share. Only when I ran out of mugs and decided to do dishes did I eventually realize...lol.

Vanilla and caramel also sounds pretty damn amazing. Sweetened condensed milk gives a very caramel-y flavor, as well. But I didn't want to bother with it because I'm feeling lazy as shit, and can openers are hard.

LOL. Now I want to bake vanilla caramel thingies! Maybe some type of cake-y roll... or cookies? Crap, now I'm gonna be looking up recipes for the next week.

BUT YES. I love that kind of stuff. I like my coffee to taste like candy. Maybe next time I'll just put a caramel in there and see how that goes.

I don't drink coffee :( I can't use caffeine to energize myself, I simply need to get a decent nights rest, some food, and time to wake up. If not it makes me jittery and I get panic attacks (part of my anxiety I guess). But I do drink de-caffed tea :) mostly chai and green. I simply put a little honey and milk in it.

FFFFFFFFFFFF- I love chai like a fat kid loves cake.

Something must be wrong with me; no matter how much sleep I get, I always feel tired. I need two cups of coffee per day to feel normal awake. Or, what I imagine being well-rested must feel like. :/

Also, having a panic disorder of my very own, I don't wish that on anybody. *hugs!* Panic attacks suck le balls, and not in the sexy way.

On a strange note, I think I might be allergic to herbal teas, and that makes me a sad panda.

I don't drink coffee but I do drink tea and hot chocolate.

Usually I put milk and sugar in said tea.

And usually I leave my hot coca as is, unless I want marshmallows or a splash of peppermint schnaps.

Back
Top Bottom