Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy's Happening Updates

KimiDoll

Star
➁Ⓞ - Ⓞ➀ - ➁Ⓞ➀➁

This is the place to find out what is going on with my life and why I can't post.
Usually it's for stupid reasons, but most of the time it's because I've done something stupid.
Any way, try not to hate me too much, I do have a life offline.

Music makes it all better:

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/U7q5PosDms4[/video]​

➀➃ - Ⓞ➁ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I have been sick with the flu all this week, my posts will be a little inconsistent and incoherent.
I'm on the mend, but it still might be a while.

Stay classy Blue Moon.

➀➃ - Ⓞ➁ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Oh! And if people want to send well wishes my way along with yummy soup and cuddles I wouldn't mind that one bit.
Give me all the love.

➀➄ - Ⓞ➁ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I'm probably avoiding you.

(This was a joke from back in February. Please don't take it literally)

➀➆ - Ⓞ➁ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I have fully regained my health and stamina, but I am still a little out of it.
Bear with me as I try to get back on top of things.
If I haven't replied to you yet I apologize, but I can't really focus, things are going to slip under the rug.

➁➁ - Ⓞ➁ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

My computer is on its way to a slow and painful death so it is time to upgrade.
My posts are going to be a little speradic as I have to send most of them from my phone (which is infuriatingly annoying).
Sorry for the delays... Again.
Gotta roll with the punches.

Ⓞ➇ - Ⓞ➂ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Oh. My. God.
Becky look at her butt.

Seriously though, I have only just fixed up my computer which died a very violent death when I decided to beat the crap out of it with a baseball bat.
It had been a long time coming, but it finally went to the dump last Saturday and I was able to buy a new one and set it up.
The internet is still playing up and I still haven't set the computer to the way I like it, but as of today I am back on Blue Moon and I am ready to rumble.

I am immensely sorry to everyone who I just abandoned, but I couldn't really avoid it.
Technology is scarce in this town so I had to wait until I could get to a metropolis to find my new computer.
I am sorry, I will try to make it up to you in any way I can, I hope you'll forgive me.

Lots of love,
Happy.

on_pli10.gif

➀➃ - Ⓞ➂ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I am going to be a bit flaky, I seem to be getting bored really easily and I just don't have the drive to reply to things.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't help it.
(´;ω;`)

➂Ⓞ - Ⓞ➂ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Sorry I've been gone so long, some extra juicy DLC came out for Mass Effect 3 and I deemed it necessary to take a sabbatical to deal with that.
Plus I just haven't been very creative lately and the computer at work is torture on the wrists so I try to avoid using it as much as possible which drastically cuts down my time online.
I'm slowly getting back into it, but I can't promise I will reply to every little thing.
Sorry.
So how are you?

➀➀ - Ⓞ➃ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Sorry to all my beautiful partners, but I am sick again thanks to my lovely niece and nephew.
I will try and post, but as it hurts to move, breath, think, sit, eat, drink and type, I don't think I'll be on for very long.
Sorry for the disruption, I'll try and get better as soon as I can.
In the mean time messages of love and cuddles would be nice... Anyone?
Poo.

Catch you on the flip side.

➀➄ - Ⓞ➃ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I'm back and fighting fit.
Though I am still a little sick I am well enough to get back into role playing.
So, have at me!

Lots of love,
Happy.

P.S: Have you heard this song before? It's probably the best Mass Effect related remix ever!

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/SscgC-tDySg[/video]

➀➅ - Ⓞ➃ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Oh my god, my head keeps spinning.
It's going to be a very busy week for me this week.
Our store has just been given new stock, new shelves, new signs and I'm the one who has to put it all together.
I'll still be online, but my response time will be cut in half.
Sorry for the delays.

For those of you who don't know:
I own and run a movie rental/internet cafe/appliance store in the middle of nowhere.
It's not as glamorous as it sounds, it's hard work, it barely pays the bills, but it's given me a lot of free time which is all I've ever wanted.
Unlike most kids, I never had a dream career, all I ever wanted was to be happy and do whatever I want and this store has given me that.
I'm living the dream.
The hard, struggle for everything, depressing kind of dream.

Catch ya later Alligator.

➁➃ - Ⓞ➃ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I am going to be on and off a lot this week.
Tomorrow is ANZAC Day ( For all my international friends, ANZAC Day marks the anniversary of the first major military action fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War.) and as a member of a family who has a strong military lineage I have to travel to a different state to attend a morning memorial service.
After that I'll be staying there a while to reconnect with my family who I haven't seen since before Christmas.
My posts will probably be scarce as I am not going to be on much at all.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try get back to you as soon as I can.

➁➄ - Ⓞ➃ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I am super depressed and angry today.
I just want to fucking die, I am so pissed off right now.
I won't be role playing today and I doubt I will tomorrow.
If I actually reply to you at all, congratulations, I enjoy your company more than I hate my existence.

Messenger won't let me log in, so I won't be on that today either.

ANZAC Day was lovely, thank you for asking.

➁➈ - Ⓞ➃ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Yeah, I know, I'm a shit.
Still haven't replied to most of you and just seem oblivious to it all.
I'm sorry.
I'm just not very creative this week, I need a vacation from everything.
Sorry for another delay, I just can't do it.

Ⓞ➅ - Ⓞ➄ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I'm still in a rut and can't be bothered getting out of it.
I just feel like crap and I can't think of any good responses for the life of me.
Please don't give up on me though, I just need a little more time.
(╯︵╰,)

➀➁ - Ⓞ➄ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I've already sent out a message to most of the people I am role playing with, but I'll repost it here just in case.

As you may have noticed I have been in a bit of a fowl mood as of late and unfortunately they have been getting progressively worse.
This means for the time being I am going to put a stop to most of my role plays and just remain on the forums to chat.
I just can't get inspired to do anything and everything that comes out is complete shit.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't help it.
If you ever just want to chat hit me up, I'll be happy to have a friend to talk to.

If you haven't received a message like this from me in your PMs, hang on the line, I'm still trying to respond to you.

Lots of Love,
Happy.

Ⓞ➂ - Ⓞ➅ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Sorry lovelies,
I am going to be very lax this week as I have a lot of things to do and a lot of functions I need to attend.
I am running on excitement so once that goes I am going to collapse and never wake up.
Sorry for the delay, I will try to get on to my replies as soon as possible.

➀➅ - Ⓞ➅ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

I don't know what I am doing, I want to role play and shit, but I just can't bring myself to respond to people.
It's infuriating!
So please, don't hate me!
I really, really, really want to respond to you, but I can't do it, no matter how hard I try!
I'm sorry! I don't know what to do.

➀➀ - Ⓞ➆ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

My posts are going to be a little speradic as I have just moved house and we don't have the internet yet.
So I am only available to post while I am at work which is a very small window to work with when you think about it.

Also my fiancée was in an accident last night, she's okay, but the car is totalled.
I am probably going to be looking after her for the next few days so hang in there, I'll be back soon.

➁➂ - Ⓞ➇ - ➁Ⓞ➀➂

Wow, what a hectic few months.
I have just been all over the place and have had no time to sit down and focus on my life online.
For now I will just focus on giving a quick update because if I go into too much detail I get angry and frustrated and I hate feeling that way.
so anyway, I've been crazy busy right now. I still don't have internet at home which sucks balls and my social life is booming at the moment which is really weird and kinda scary.
I am planning to go back to school soon so that may take up most of my time, but for now I am back and ready to rumble! Have at me!

So yeah,
My country just voted a greedy, conservative, homophobic, racist, sexist, slimy bastard into power.
Our country is now heading to a downward spiral and that has really affected my libido.
If I haven't replied to you in a while, this will be why.
Blame Tony 'Fat Lips' Abbott.
That is all.

20/09/2013
Currently on a short break from role playing.
I'll be on the site, but I won't be replying to role plays for the moment.
There seems to be a blockage in my creative stream, so once that clears I will be ready to roll!

13/01/2014

I've been suffering with a bout of suicidal tendencies and have slowly adjusted to taking a heavy antidepressant.
I am slowly getting back into role playing, but I am going to need people to cut me a LOT of slack, I am going to let things slip, I'm sorry.

Currently moving house again and settling into a new job. My posts will be late and far in between. Sorry for the inconvenience

Back
Top Bottom