Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guys look here!! [Updated 2-18-13 {Always Looking}]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kei-baby

Super-Earth
Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Ohayou!

Hey every one I'm Kei and I'm looking for a few good men and maybe even a few good women! Anyways I'm pretty let loose about the roles I play I'm cool with just about everything. My faves are Incest and best friend pairing but there a ton more.

I prefer playing switch but I can be Dom or sub. Bdsm and anything else like that are cool with me I'm not totally vanilla and I love to play on the wild side. My favorite kinks are pretty normal and I'm usually ok with the slightly odd stuff but nothing freaky like Necrophilia or anything please.

I tend to be really active during the work week and I love people who can do long rp sessions. My usual post length is 1-2 paragraph or 75-250 words. I have been know to go longer than that my longest post ever for me topped out at 2300+ words but that was a starting post for a super lit. I prefer semi lits but as long as you post more than one line I'll be happy.

CURRENT CRAVINGS!!!!
Hunger Games
OC!!!!*********
Gale/Katniss*****
Peeta/Katniss**

Legend of Korra
Tahno/Korra**********

Teen Titans****
Speedy/ Raven*********
Aqualad/Raven*********

New Plot!!

Ok so seriously wanting to do something like Prince/Concubine or slave. Not sure why, but I am! This however, can apply to several different kinds of pairings, be it you want to stick with realism and we just do M/F or we can do something in fantasy? I'm open to just about anything not covered in fur for this one! Vampires, Elves, Faeries, anything humanoid really will float my boat, so drop me a pm and we can hammer this scenario out!

2. Return from Tokyo: Based off "This Most Exquisite Torture" by EmaniaHilel.

You can read the fic or I'll explain the basic story line in pm to you. A Raven/ Robin Angst rp, but things could get heated quickly with this one!

Ok so now onto plots and pairings....
Mosts roles are reversible and changable

1. BFF's: So they been friends for years, since kindergarten, so sleepovers and weekends out on the lake were nothing new to them. They even agreed to go to the same college and ended up sharing a Co-ed dorm together! Of couse, living together brings it's own stresses and issues, but one night when watching tv together a friendly wrestling match over the remote becomes a kiss... who kisses who and who does what next? Thats for you to decide.

2. Rougue Angel, Compassionate Demon: A demon sent to earth to deter humans from the path of right and to their deaths, finds a true friend in the most unlikely person. A rougue angel who fell from heaven must to prove himself to earn the right to return. His assignment take down the demon... What happens when he finds out his best friend, and current crush, is that demon?

3. A Birthday Gift: On a modern day prince's 21 birthday his friends give him a girl. Sold into the slave trade as a child she knows the drill, especially with a man like him...But what if all is not as it appears and he's more compassionate than any man she's every known? Can she learn to love him? Will he ever see her as more than a pet?

4. A Italian Love Triangle: Set in modern day Italy this is a fantasy plot. Betrothed to someone she doesn't even know a new wampire manages to find love in what seems a hopeless place. A Lycan breaks the biggest rule of his pack, "Don't Fall In Love With A Human." He couldn't help himself though, she was so sweet and innocent, compared to his vampire ex-girlfriend. When the alpha male kills his loved one and passes it off as a vampire attack, he's crushed. Will he ever learn to trust the girl who once held his heart?

5. Touch of Poison: Legend says that when a baby girl with violet eyes and white hair is born to the Mordello family she will be cursed with a poisoness touch. Many years passed and no girls of that description were born to the Mordellos, they thought it would just stay a legend... But a baby girl was born... The first person that died was her mother, the second the doctor... Now she's in high school and has learned to cover her skin so that no one would ever come into contact with her touch, the only way to lift the curse is of course, true loves kiss. What will happen when she finds her true love?

6. Coming Home: A pair of twin children were seperated when the girl got her first tattoo at 16 and was sent off to reform school. She's home now and she's got a few new tattoos along with some new clothes. What happens when she sees the twin brother she's dreamt about for the last two years?

7.Well This Is Awkward: They're seniors in college sharing a dorm together and over the last four years they've grown close. She can't stand the way he is with girls and all she wants is a chance to prove she is just as good as those one-night-stands he's always bringing home. He's never made a move on her for fear of ruining what they have together as friends but one night just before spring break the girl makes her move.... she sneaks into his bedroom, ties him to the bed, and await her prince's awakening. What happens next? Con or Non-con it's all up to you!

^ By special request only, too many people like this one :blush: Lol, Sorry...

8. Seven Minutes in Heaven: Two best friends, a costume party, some alcohol, and a dumb middle school-esque game. What is it? A recipe for disaster? Or an amazing wild ride? They've been friends forever, but they been crushing on each other for almost two years now. After a slow dance at a costume party, they get connived by a mutual friend to go play a game in a closet... when they both get pushed in what will happen? Will they recognize each other and run for fear of getting hurt? Or will they be oblivious and spend their own seven minutes in heaven?

9. We're Just Friends: This plot is set during "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt:1."

Hermione and Harry have grown close over the years and of course we all know Hermione is in love with Ron but what if, on that night they danced together, they both found out they cared about each other in a deeper way than just friends? This will be a slightly AU plot of course and needs to be hammered out a bit more...

Pairings

Pairings? Plots to go with Pm for more info
Star rating:

* = Eh... up to ********** = OMFG DO IT NOW!!!!

I Only Play Female Roles

Note: We can switch up most of the pairing parts :)

Modern Realistic *****
roommates *******
teacher/student ****** (college or High school)
Coach/athlete **
best friends *******
jock/punkie girl **********
-nerdy girl ***
bad boy /cheerleader ********
-nerdy girl **
Brother's best friend/little sister ********
Guard/Prisoner **

Historical *****

Greek/Trojan *
Knight/peasant girl *
King or noble/noble woman **
-Female Knight **
Knight/Female Knight **
Noble /Thief **
Pirate/captive *
Civil War soldier/Southern woman **
WWI-Cold War
Soldier/civilian in occupied area **
Spy/Civilian **
-Spy **
-Soldier **

Incest step-family ****
Twin-brother / Twin-sister ******** (Only non step i will do)
Step-brother/Sister*******
Step-father/daughter *******

Won't do mother/anyone Don't ask please :/

Fantasy****
Vampire / Human*******
-Werewolf******
Demon / Angel***
-Human*******
Werewolf / Human*******

Elf / Human*********
-Vampire******
-Faeries*****
Faeries / Humans*******
-Demons*****

Fandom's***
Code Geass****
Lelouch/C.C.****
-Kallen****
Suzaku/C.C.****
-Kallen****
-Nunally***
Teen Titans****
Robin/Raven**********
-Blackfire****
Speedy/ Raven********
Aqualad/Raven********
Marvel Comics****
Spiderman/Mary-Jane***
-Black Cat***
-Firestar***
-Black Widow****
Wolverine/Jean-Grey***
-Kitty**
-Rogue*******
-Mystique*****
Cyclops/Jean-Grey***
-Rogue****
-Mystique***
D.C. Comics***
Batman/Poison Ivy*****
-Catwoman****
-Harley Quinn***

More plots Availible Pm me for details...

RE: Guys look here!! [Updated 1-18-12 {Always Looking}]

Interested in roommates rp, PM me if you're still intersted :)

RE: Guys look here!! [Updated 1-18-12 {Always Looking}]

Who would be who for teacher/student?

RE: Guys look here!! [Updated 6-25-12 {Always Looking}]

I'd be interested in giving ideas 1, 3, 5, or your new craving a try. Two at most.

RE: Guys look here!! [Updated 9-21-12 {Always Looking}]

Hello, i saw you are looking for somone to RP hunge games with, i would be intrested my i PM you?

RE: Guys look here!! [Updated 12-21-12 {Always Looking}]

i'm down for any of these:

Modern Realistic ***
roommates *****
teacher/student **** (college or High school)
Coach/athlete **
best friends ****
jock/punkie girl ***
-nerdy girl ***
bad boy /cheerleader ***
-nerdy girl **
Brother's best friend/little sister ***
Guard/Prisoner **

PM me for if your interested

RE: Guys look here!! [Updated 12-23-12 {Always Looking}]

7.Well This Is Awkward: They're seniors in college sharing a dorm together and over the last four years they've grown close. She can't stand the way he is with girls and all she wants is a chance to prove she is just as good as those one-night-stands he's always bringing home. He's never made a move on her for fear of ruining what they have together as friends but one night just before spring break the girl makes her move.... she sneaks into his bedroom, ties him to the bed, and await her prince's awakening. What happens next? Con or Non-con it's all up to you!

I'm up for that! PM me, I'm semi-lit.

RE: Guys look here!! [Updated 12-24-12 {Always Looking}]

Do you have any OC super heroes or avatar TLA/Korra characters?

Kei-baby said:
1. BFF's: So they been friends for years, since kindergarten, so sleepovers and weekends out on the lake were nothing new to them. They even agreed to go to the same college and ended up sharing a Co-ed dorm together! Of couse, living together brings it's own stresses and issues, but one night when watching tv together a friendly wrestling match over the remote becomes a kiss... who kisses who and who does what next? Thats for you to decide.

6. Coming Home: A pair of twin children were seperated when the girl got her first tattoo at 16 and was sent off to reform school. She's home now and she's got a few new tattoos along with some new clothes. What happens when she sees the twin brother she's dreamt about for the last two years?

I'll do these two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom