Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bucketlist

See X Japan with my own eyes. O_O Wait, mine are more like >_<

And I would like to meet someone that makes me truly happy. <3

My list is rather simply really. :p

Ohh wait! I also want to have a face-to-face argument with an american and chinese at the same time. And no it's not a joke. :3

My bucket list is complete. I've got everything I'd ever need or want. Now it's just about killing time.

PadanFain said:
My bucket list is complete. I've got everything I'd ever need or want. Now it's just about killing time.

Lucky! I can't seem to find enough time in the world to do all the things I want to do. My bucket list would be endless. But to start off, I want to go on a cruise with my best friend, and hopefully that'll be crossed off in the near future.

Drink someone's blood. Preferably some that I'm given willingly, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose. Oh yeah, no AIDs or STDs would be a definite plus.

That and find love I guess? What a lovely contrast.

@ Hahvoc: Hey, since this is The Bucketlist (Rather than 'Your') why not make a list of people's ideas (maybe a little abbreviated for some of the longer ones,) and credit the user the posted it? Like edit the first post as new ideas come up?

For me, traveling would be on my list. I've seen multiple states already, but I want to really travel to places like Ireland and Italy.

Back
Top Bottom