Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Echoes of Heartly Manor: Episode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Echoes of Heartly Manor
Title By: Covenant_Souls
Episode: 1 of 3

Story: 1885 Reverend George M. Heartly and his wife Rosa acquired 150 acres of land where they had planned to build their new home and begin a family. Rev. George Invested 2.5 million dollars into building a home for his wife in 1886 in Clarksville, PA as a wedding gift for his wife Rosa, and during their honeymoon, they would spend one full year traveling the world while waiting for their home to become near completion. In 1887, Rosa became ill of an unknown disease that caused her skin to become covered in painful boils and sores.
As the years rolled by, Rosa's skin disease seemed to have become incurable, and this lead her husband to adultery consumed by his lust to romance with younger, and more beautiful women.
In 1897, Rosa gave birth to a baby girl in which she named Ifalna, thus shocking her husband. Because of his choice of life, Rev. George covered his wife's sick face with a pillow and shot her. He then took his daughter into the shed and lied her down in a bed of roses, then shot himself, leaving his infant daughter to death.
Only a couple of hours later, the baby was discovered by the french maid who worked in the manor, and the police were called. Ifalna was placed into an orphanage and the manor was then locked, never to be entered again due to the tragedy...but that never stopped tourists, thieves and squatters from entering...only to never had been heard from again.

The year is 2011, and a new, hit reality show has been broadcasted around the world and has become more popular than any reality show before it. Ghost Trackers. Seven contestants have been chosen to hunt down any souls that may have been lost in the Heartly Manor.
--------------------------------

In this story, I have only decided to make one character for myself and i will accept 6 others that meet the proper criteria for the story. (Those 6 others will be created by anyone else that wants to play... each applicant can only submit one character. The contestants will comprise of 3 girls, 4 guys.

My Submission:
Name: Denise McFinn
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'4"
weight: 115 lbs
Bio: Denise suffers from amnesia due to a car accident she had 3 years ago. She was an orphan up until age 14, and home schooled until high school graduation. She is quiet, yet strange. Denise suffers from night terrors often and takes 5 different types of medication daily. She has attempted suicide up to 3 times and failed all three due to unexplained miracles.

Looking for 6 more players. Post Up and Hope this turns out to be as great of a story online as it is in my head.

Name: Lucian Luna
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Height: 6'
weight: 120
Bio: Lucian is the adopted brother of Prince Julian Luna and is always looking for an adventure. The new show sounded just like the adventure he needed to end his boredom so he signed up and hoped he'd be accepted.

Name: Aiden Kane
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color:Grey
Height: 5'9
weight: 135
Bio:Aiden grew up being curious about the supernatural. When he was eighteen he began to join various ghost hunting agencies to confirm the presence of spirits in the world. He decided to go on Ghost Trackers for two reasons. To confirm that ghosts do exist in the manor and to earn the money he needed to start his own ghost hunting agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom