Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Farm Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzet

Pulsar
I have been pondering an idea I never truly got to try out before. I am in need of a female partner who is interested in being a rather, open minded and willing character. From the title I am sure the idea is a bit clear as to what I am looking for so I am also hoping said partner is willing to include anthro characters and the sort. If more details are needed please pm me and ask away.

Kakure said:
I have been pondering an idea I never truly got to try out before. I am in need of a female partner who is interested in being a rather, open minded and willing character. From the title I am sure the idea is a bit clear as to what I am looking for so I am also hoping said partner is willing to include anthro characters and the sort. If more details are needed please pm me and ask away.

Yes I am going to need more details I am not certain of several details of what you are going for, I only write as a human female, I do however write with antro character, I just am not able to write as an anthro, so pm me some more info and we may be able to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom