Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

"It breaths water, not air."Dante explained why it was jumping around so much yelping a little as he jumped forward to make sure Amal wasn't moving, gently wrapping his hand around the other's arm to mke sure he wasn't moving."Shhh don't move.I'll get it off."He said ignoring the stinging in his fingers as he gently unwrapped the jelly fish from the boy's hand. Rich paling a little becuse that was going to sting badly. "Alma, do you have any soothing oniment?Medicine?"He asked looking at the girl, looking at Amal's red streaked arm and dante's blistered fingers.Oh yea that was going to hurt.

Amal grimaced a little as he was told not to move, he didn't look like he was in too much pain, but being the type of warrior he was he probably had a much higher pain tolerance than most people did, hissing as the jelly fish slipped off, examining the red welts all over his arm. “yeah... that hurts.” he complained as if commenting on the weather, shaking his head a little as he held his arm out for Alma to inspect, watching her as she bent down and scooped up a handful of sand, dragging him, and then Dante down into the water, soaking their injuries in the salty water, only making them sting worse, Amal grimacing, but making no sounds of complaint as she tended to Dante first, sprinkling the sand over his fingers, gently rubbing it into the damaged flesh before kissing each digit, whispering something in her native language, the pain suddenly going numb.

“wash your fingers in the water.” she ordered calmly turning to her brother and repeating the process, Amal sighing softly as he felt the pain fade, bending to rinse the water off. There where still red lines, but they looked old now, almost healed, Dante wouldn't have any pain left at all, his wounds minor enough that they had healed completely. “go home to your brothers.” she whispered picking up the Jelly fish gently, the stinging tentacles all over her, but appearing to do no damage as she let it out into the water, smiling happily, Amal chuckling. “good work sis. Mother would be proud.”

Rich gaped a little laughing quietly as he watched the scene."That was...amazing."He said gaping a little. Having never seen someone besides dante-and dante did it because amal had been in trouble- handling a jelly fish."How are you?"He muttered grabbing the girls hand and inspecting her fingers. Dante stared at his hand laughing quietly as he looked over at Amal, flexing his fingers as he stared."They dont hurt."He muttered looking amusing before sighing quietly."We better head back to washington."He said looking around as if worried to find more dangerous fish.

she smiled a little as she let him examine her arms. “it's alright, the creature harmed me not.” she promised kissing him gently. “don't worry Richard, Alma is Sealson.. god touched, she can do a great many things that most people cant.” he explained letting him see his arm. “see? She is a gifted healer, and is very talented with living things.” he explained nodding a little as he smiled at Dante. “we should go back.' he agreed. “i have no desire to run into one of those again, that was even worse than the things we have on MY planet!” he complained rubbing his arm at the memory of the excruciating pain leading the way back up to he ship. “first... Alma, would you look at Dante's legs?” he asked curiously.

“of course!” she chirped sitting him down and running her fingers along the bones, frowning a little. “... I need to look at them.” she explained. “will you come with me to the medical bay? It's Richard's turn to fly anyway.” she teased grabbing his wrist and dragging him off, setting him on a table and pressing a button. He floated to about an inch off the table, and if he looked down he could see his own organs, muscles, and bones as she plugged into the medical table, then all he could see was his bones as she focused on his knees. “might I ask what the damage you have done to them is?”

Dante looked down, smiling a little as he felt the plane starting to fly before looking at Alma. "I had to ditch my plane over the Adrianic sea, damned engine blew up on me. Anyways, when I hit the water I broke my legs in a few places and my knees never healed right."He shrugged as if it didn't bother him that he hadn't been a good enough flyer to land the bird while it was on fire. Not even onsidering that most pilots would have died hitting the water like he had.

she looked amazed. “that's remarkable!” she chirped, looking amazed. “you should have died Dante!” she admitted nodding as she examined the break points. “ah, I see the problem now.” she admitted. “where your bones broke, they healed incorrectly.” she explained. “it looks like you also dislocated the knee caps as well as broke them, and they healed crookedly and no longer sit correctly.” she pondered then nodded. “i can fix this, but it will require surgery.” she admitted blinking at him, waiting for permission. “you will need to be put to sleep, and we will need to put you to sleep for it, local pain numbers won't work, no matter how good they are.” she admitted. “i have trained extensively in the medical sciences.” she promised him. “so you do not need to worry about how the surgery will go.” she promised her head tilted at him as she waited for an 'ok lets do it' or a 'no way is this happening'.

Dante looked startled at the woman's esistmate of his skill before nodding, looking curious."Okay, lets go for it. As it stands, it cant be worse then they are currently."he said swinging his legs up to the table and laying back, closing his eyes looknig curious."Okay, do what you have to do."He said looking up at her nervously. after so many surgeries to get them as good as they were, he was nervous about getting his hopes up to have them better

Alma nodded and gently laid a clear face mask over his nose. “now, just breath.” she ordered calmly. “count down from fifteen.” she ordered smiling at him as she started prepping the tools she was going to use. finally, fifty years of schooling was coming in handy, she was so proud to be able to help him. As soon as he was asleep, she began.

Up in the cock pit Amal tilted his head and then nodded. “let me take control of the flight now.” he ordered calmly. “Dante's in surgery, and if we take too sharp of a turn it might make her slip.” he admitted, locking Richard's control's, in case the man jerked. “she's going to fix his knees.” he explained smiling at Richard. “i'll let you know when she's done so you can go back and be there when he starts to wake up.”

Rich looked startled before nodding leaning back in his seat."She'll feel good to help him."He said having a feeling that she enjoyed helping others. Smiling a little as he thought about dante waking up."I think I'll let her deal with him, visit him later.He's so going to be grouchy."He sid snickering a little as he looked at the other

he smiled a little and nodded. “yes your right.” he agreed. “she loves so much to help people, and she loves Dante.” he admitted. “not as much as she loves you, but she loves him all the same.” he admitted. “she's so excited and Happy to help him. Besides he won't dare be grouchy at her for long, she'll beat him up, she can be very mean when she's annoyed, she's got a fierce temper sometimes.” he admitted with a small laugh. “we'll be there in a minute or so, I'm going to land in a clearing outside of town and give Dante a chance to recover before we go to DC.”

"He'd appercite that."He said snickering at the idea of his brother getting grouchy with Alma. the man would be liable to get injured for the effort. Turning his head a little he glanced at the other man, sighing softly. The only other time he'd met the president was when dante'd been discharged, and the brothers were very different people since then. He was worried about how this was going to go."Are you nervous?"He asked looking at him.

He nodded a little and then made a small scoffing sound. “of course I am not nervous, I am a Guardian, there is no room for fear.” but he did look a little bit afraid. “even if we fail, there are other people to go to, many people, someone will help us.” he stated simply. “i am... concerned however, about your defenses. If they decide we are a threat... their weapons may be able to break through our ships hull.” he admitted blinking a little. “if they decide to attack, we would lose.” he admitted. “and I see no way to convince them not to shoot if they come at us with their weapons drawn and ready to kill. I do not want to hurt anyone, but my sisters, and you and your brothers safety comes before the people of this planet.”

Rich tilted his head a little as he thought about it before nodding."As much as it pains me to think about my life being more important then someone else's,but I wont put Alma at risk by not attacking."He said looking worried s he chewed on his lip thinking as he thought."WE'll just have to be on guard, and be ready to attack."He swallowed hard, running his fingers through his hair."We better land. And go see about Dante. We don't want him woozy when we get off the plane."

he nodded a little and smiled at the other as he landed the ship, hiding it in the trees, checking in on his sister. And smiling. “the surgery was a success.” he stated simply grinning as he unplugged from the computer, grinning at Richard. “come on, she's settling him into bed now.” he admitted leading the way down into the bedroom, Alma smiling as she finished up on the bandages on Dante's knees. “i don't know if I fixed everything.” she admitted. “he's going to be sore and swollen for a few days but once the pain goes away we'll know for certain if the surgery was a full success. He's definitely going to be in less pain and much more limber now however, even if I did miss something.” she promised smiling as she gently set a mask over his face, giving him some waking agent, smiling as his eyes fluttered open. “now you might feel a little nauseous, so if you have to puke, do it on the other side of the bed.”

rich smiled a little,"don't puke on my feet."He said snickering a little as dante leaned over the edge of the bed to throw up. Choking a little as he shuddered blinking as he sat up wiping his mouth."I need some breath mints or tooth paste.."dante muttered looking concerned as he gently reached down to touch his knees. Rich smiled a little looking amused, "You're going to be sore, but you'll feel better."he said looking slightly worried to see how the other was handling it.

Amal chuckled as he shook his head. “we do not have those.” he admitted moving into the other room, coming back in with a sprig of some strange leafy plant, plucking off a leaf and offering it to Dante. “suck on that, it will get the taste out of your mouth, and help with the remnant pain.” he promised smiling a little as he offered one to his sister, the girl giggling as she slid one into her mouth as well, Amal taking one and offering the last to Richard. The plant was sweet, and tasted almost minty, and any aches, as long as they where mild in pain, faded away. “here.” Amal stated calmly, pulling the blankets back so Dante and Richard could both see the red puffy knees, but they didn't look as off as they had before and only a X shaped wound was left. “i'm sorry, but it's going to scar.” Alma admitted. “i am unable to heal it any more, I lack the strength or the capabilities.” she admitted calmly, smiling at him. “i had to break bones, but everything should be sitting correctly now, and the pain will be gone in two or three days.” she promised smiling a little.

Rich looked startled as he nibbled on the plant, looking curious as Dante poked at his knees."It tastes like tooth paste."He muttered before smiling a little"That's better then what they were Alma. And it wont be his first scar."He said tugging the girl closer, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Dante smiled widely at her, still feeling a little sick but it was okay. "Thanks Alma...this is...good."He said lifting a leg a little. Sounding unsure because despite the apparent goodness of the surgery, he didn't want to get his hopes up to be able to not have his knee go out on him or to be stiff and achy.

she smiled and gently patted his hand. “don't prod at them or they won't heal.” she ordered calmly. “yeah, and if you don't listen to her she'll put you to sleep for a week.” Amal pointed out, Alma puffing up like an angry cat. “i only did that once!” she complained. “and you where asking for it!” she complained more, pouting at her brother as she handed Dante some strange strips of dried white meat. “eat, you'll feel less nauseous with something in your belly.”

Dante smiled a little eating slowly, as if afraid to eat to quickly."I don't want to sleep for a week."He muttered pouting a little."I wouldn't pout at my girl danny, I might hurt you."Rich said rubbing a hand down alma's back to make her calmer, kissing her head a little."We better be going."He said worried enoough about everything to want everything done and out of the way

she nodded a little and Amal chuckled a little heading to the front of the ship. There was another sensation of there being two of them, and then they where right over the white house lawn, the huge white building looming in front of them as people started to scream and take off in all directions, a tour group gaping in horror as the massive spaceship landed right on the lawn, and then fell still. All the people looking on in awe and amazement as Alma set Dante up with a fancy looking crutch so he wouldn't put any pressure on his knee so he could come outside as well, all the members of the guard and secrete service rushing out, with their guns aimed at the ship, ready to shoot to kill should the space ship do anything dangerous.

Rich and dante sighed but held up their hands in the universal sign of peace and no weapons. They were both military men, they knew that they would be viewed as a threat until proven otherwise. Rich setting a hand on Amal's should to keep him from pulling his sword, raising his voice to speak to the guard."We are here in peace. They need help. We would like to speak to the president." Dante smiled a little."We are here to cause no harm, just ask for help for a desperate and dying people."he said appealing to their better halves.

the men surrounding them continued to hold their guns up until one of the Navy commanders startled as he saw who was inside the strange spaceship. “Wait! Hold Fire!” he ordered, staring in amazement as he stared at the fallen commander, who should have died. “It's Commander Dante Casey! Hold your Fuckin fire!” he ordered, the others all hesitating, but eventually dropping their guns, Amal sighing softly in relief, letting his hand fall from the hilt of his Sword and examine the people. “i am lowering a set of stairs, do not be alarmed.” he informed them hesitantly before dripping the staircase, helping Dante down them with his sore knee, Alma following after. “what is a fuckin?” she asked Richard, the commander who had issued the words grimacing as he wondered how old the two strange people where... they looked human, mostly. “Commander Dante SIR!” he chirped saluting Dante, looking at Amal nervously with that massive suit of armor and strange looking sword, not sure what was going on but certain that Dante could be trusted.

"Its just a expression."richard snickered as he followed Dante down the stairs with her, wrapping a arm around her waist looking at the commander."I see you're still the foul mouthed brat you always were."He said looking at Jack Stiles, smiling a little amused at the man. Dante rolled his eyes gingerly putting weight on his knee as he studied the men around him,"Ignore him. Rich's just annoyed we gave Alma sugar."He said before sighing,"we need to talk to the men in charge. If not the president, we need his chief of staff. We need to set up a appointment to see the president. Things have been...interesting since I retired."

Alma looked confused. “but what does it mean? And what is Commander? Is it Dante's Family Name?” she asked, Jack chuckling a little at the woman's innocent questions, glancing at Dante. “sir yes sir still the foul mouthed little shit you loved back in the war.” he promised laughing a little, Amal snickering a little. “you must be a warrior! I was wondering when I would get to meat one of earths warriors.” he admitted examining all the people. “are they all warriors too?” “sure are.” Jack admitted. “in one form or another. But I'm afraid all he people in charge are all out in Afghanistan trying to find peace and shit.” he admitted. “their due to come back in three days.” there was a pause then. “the first lady and her children are here though... you could talk to them maybe?” he suggested. “Tori! Go and inform the Lady we have important guests!” he ordered without looking behind him, one of the secrete service men sprinting off to inform the first lady that there where Alien's on her lawn.

Rich looked amused at the idea of the first lady finding aliens on her lawn before looking at alma."Fucking means...screwed up. A mess."He said blushing a little, not about to admit the rest of the meanings."A commander was his rank in the military. Sort of like your dancers and warriors."He said kissing him softly. Dante smiled a little tilting his head."That would be fine. I am sure the first lady would be hospitable."He tilted his head a little."Jack, may we go inside and sit somewhere?"He asked his knees were starting to hurt again even if it wasn't as bad as normal.

Back
Top Bottom