Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

Dante grinned, amused at the other's eagerness before nodding. "That would be nice. maybe I'll figure out something else to build with it."He said sounding interested as he followed the other. "Always, trading is better then war. Easier on the soul."he said with a small laugh.

rich looked curious as he followed her, shifting to run his fingers over the fabric, sighing quietly at the luxurious feel of it. Before looking at her, "It is different.But different is good."he said blushing a little as he pulled her close for a kiss again."No, I think I would like to try out this hammock thing."He said holding her close.

he smiled a little and nodded. “Trading is better.” he agreed hesitating a little. “will you get in trouble for hosting us?” he asked his head tilted as he paused at a container and opening it up to reveal a very strange looking device. It looked like a giant computer with hoses sticking out of it. “this is the power supply, it's a self regenerating system that uses heat to power up, so as the heat cycles through the tube it filters into here and it generates even more heat.” he explained. “we use this for almost everything, heating our homes in the night, and for powering our electronic systems. This entire ship is run on three of these batteries.” he explained. “we have many extra's, we can give you one if you would like? I know humans are concerned about their power supplies.” it was all over the 'news' about how natural resources where going down the tube and that the prices of such things where going up.

She smiled as she stripped off her strange dress, showing off her long, pretty body which was indeed completely hairless and pale, marked with long red symbols. She smiled as she slowly pulled off his clothes, taking her time in examining the fuzz on his body, running her ringers along it with a look of amazement and arousal on her face, kissing his belly before kissing the tip of his cock. “our bodies are so similar.” she mused, smiling a little. “it's remarkable.”

Dante looked thoughtful as he shook his head."no, we wont get in trouble."He reassured, though he wasn't so sure. After all, the goverment didn't take kindly to invaders on their soil, so he wasn't sure how they would react to having aliens among them.But for now, he wasn't going to tell the man their presence might cause problems. Smiling a little as he studied teh computer thing, "These we could use...but I am not so sure how it would work."He said looking thoughtful. "After all, all our thigns are made to run on gas and electric, we'd have to rewire things to make sure the things could run off them without hurting them."

Rich looked fascinated as she touched him, shuddering, whimpering a little in pleasure as she stroked his cock, sighing softly as he ran his fingers through her hair. Gently running his fingers over the other's red symbols, looking curious as he touched her."Hmmm good. Sex works better if you are similar."he growled softly, feeling jealous already at the idea of her visiting with others like she was visiting him.

he nodded a little and chuckled a little as he looked at the other. “you have electric cars right? You didn't originally have that, it might take a while but with enough intelligent people and resources you will be able to duplicate the batteries and slowly reconfigure your power systems to accept the electrical systems.” he admitted chuckling a little. “after all, your light-bulb wasn't in every home when it was first invented.” he pointed out. “just having the technology is a good first step to improving the way you live.” he admitted smiling. “with enough effort we could probably even help configure the battery to fit your power systems instead of the other way around.”

she giggled a little and shifted into the fingers touching her markings, smiling at him. “their birthmarks.” she explained smiling a little. “it's the only reason why I was never chosen to be a Dancer.” she admitted smiling as she stood up and settled into the Hammock slowly, showing him how to get in before helping him in, not that it was that difficult to get into, the material was firm, as well as flexible and offered him all the support he needed to get in without any effort, smiling as she pulled him close and kissed him eagerly as she pulled the top over, giving the cocoon a light dusky air to it, despite the bright lights in the room, it looked as if it was sunset in there, and there was enough room that they could do pretty much any kind of position with some shifting.

Dante looked eager to try that. After all, he loved tinkering with technology, and it was amazing. "True. We'll have to work on it."He said smiling wider, "You're sticking around right?You'll be able to help with fixing things."He said tilting his head a little."And you'll get your car."He teased the alien."To add to your pile of awesome but ugly junk."

Rich smiled as she pulled the cover over, blinking a little in the slight haze, because it was amazing to see her body shadowed in that light. Dipping his head he kissed her back before lifting his head thinking. Wondering what the best position would be as he rocked back a little just to make sure the hammock would hold before he shifted, tugging her on top of him, setting his hands on the other's hips."Hmmm well, you are beautiful,even if you couldnt be a dancer."

he nodded a little. “we where planning on it, a few years at minimum, six or seven more likely to set up trade routs contacts technology transportation's the likes.” he admitted. “unless something bad happens.” he admitted. “if I need to I can always call for Other explorers in the area to help out.” he admitted. “when making contact with planets we've never visited before we usually have others help us set up. It's a big job for just two people.” he admitted with a small chuckle as he scowled. “it is NOT a pile of ugly junk! It is perfectly organized!” he complained sulking a little as he smiled a little. “would you like to see it?” he asked his head tilted. “i have all sorts of fascinating things.”

she smiled at his amazed look, smiling a little. “don't worry, it can hold even the heaviest Slorth.” she promised before pausing, realizing he didn't know what that was. “uh... it can easily support up to about a thousand pounds.” she promised smiling a little as she shifted them around. “you are also beautiful.” she agreed smiling at him. “and so nice.” she agreed bending down and kissing him, kissing down his neck, her hands wrapping around his cock and giving a gentle squeeze.

Dante grinned laughing a little when the other sulked. It was amusing to see what he assumed to be a deadlier warrior, sulking like a child. "Yes, I would like to see it, if you would show me."He said with a soft smile, amused as he headed towards the door so the other could see him.He wanted to see what could be considered fascinating to the other man.

Rich sighed softly closing his eyes as he thrust up a little into the other's hand."Ohhh...that feels good..."he muttered it'd been so long. Swallowing hard he blinked slowly, smiling a little as he looked up at her, "I'm not nice...well not most of the time..just to pretty girls."he teased kissing her.

he grinned and lead the way inside of a large room, turning on the lights, which where long strips of what looked like tape that glowed as brightly as any light bulb, revealing long rows of some rather interesting things. All of it mechanical, or electronic, or other things preserved in stone. There where bugs wrapped in amber like glass, claws and paws and strange stones and rocks and strange sparking things that where letting off different forms of energy. “go ahead and touch anything you like, just be careful some of the mechanical things might shock you and they... how you say? Pack a hell of a pinch?”

she smiled as she watched him, running her soft hands along the others shaft tickling the head gently with a small giggle. “you are nice.” she teased smiling a little as she leaned down and kissing him gently, carefully slipping him inside of her with a loud groan. “oooh yesss... it's been so long.” she moaned happily. “it, feels so good..” she moaned softly, clamping tightly around him, making her shiver.

Dante grinned, laughing a little as he walked through the room to look at the things, though he was careful not to touch anything."A hell of a punch. Like hitting someone. Hurts."He said overexplaining because he was fascinated and feeling a little overwhelmed with finding another geek about the mechanical things.

Rich moaned closing his eyes as he shifted, shuddering as he thrust up into her a little, hands resting on her hips, nails biting into her skin as he struggled to not lose control.After all, he was determined to prove that he could make love to someone without ending it embarassingly early."Soo long is good..."He muttered stroking the other's body.

Amal chuckled a little and nodded. “yes, a hell of a punch.” he agreed grinning as he walked over to a gaming system, it was a Nintendo 64, the original, picking it up and examining it. “i found this on another planet but I can't figure out how to make it work.” he admitted shaking it a little. “most of the stuff in here I don't actually know how to work, but their fun to play with and tinker around in.” he admitted. “eventually I suppose I'll understand.” he grinned at Dante. “you seam to know a lot about electronics and mechanics.” he admitted. “a mechanic right? They fix things?”

she moaned eagerly, riding his cock like it was the most needed substance she had ever come across, sucking it down even more than she had the water. “oooh yesss, your going to make me explode!” she moaned riding him faster.”oooh yeeessss.”

Dante grinned nodding, his smile widening when he saw the nintendo."I am. I'll help you figure this out."He smiled before plopping down near the nintendo and TV, setting about setting it up so they could play. "I used to have one of these as a kid, me and rich argued all the time over who got to play."He said grinning at the other.

Rich shuddered holding onto her like she was the last solid thing on the earth, whimpering as he pressed her down onto his cock holding her tight against him as he came, panting quietly as he trembled."Ohhh..."He muttered blinking slowly.

Amal blinked at Dante for a long moment and then. “how could you have had one when you where a kid, this comes from an electrochemical based planet over 8.7 billion light years away from here...” he stated with a frown his head tilted. “Dante... I don't think we're the first Aliens to visit Earth.” he admitted softly as he watched the other hooking up the machine, suddenly very concerned about his and his sisters safety. If the earthlings where taking credit for Slyvthinian technology, then that mean a slyvithian had to have been on earth at some point, and if the earthlings didn't know that they had been visited, than that meant something had happened to the slyvth, and there was no mistaking a Slyvth for an earthling, there was NO way....

she moaned loudly as he cunt wrapped tightly around him, squeezing him like a hand and pulling a longer orgasm out of him as she shuddered and shook above him, moaning as she collapsed next to him, panting eagerly. “oh that felt wonderful.” she moaned feeling the seed spilling out of her slowly. “so wonderful.” she purred happily smiling at him. “your wonderful.”

Dante frowned looking at him, sitting back on his heels."No. The nintendo is a human thing. We made it like ten years ago."He frowned looking confused,"We kept making new things after this. To play more games. Hell I have the newest thing at home, and rich totally goes insane when I play instead of work."He stood turning to face him,"Amal.I promise. The nintendo was our creation first. I think someone would have noticed a alien making it."

Rich panted softly as he shuddered, closing his eyes as he leaned back against the pillows,closing his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her, absently stroking her back."Hmm i am aren't I?"He teased amused ebfre smiling wider."Your wonderful to."

Amal stared at Dante for a long time then. “it's not called a Nintendo, that's the name of the creator Dante. And it was created three hundred and seventy two earth years ago on a planet called Slyvthia. By a creature known as a Slyvth.” he explained softly staring at the other. “the thing was considered obsolete by that planets new technology, this was one of the few remaining working ones and it was in a...what are they called? Library? no... a place where history is kept.” he explained sitting down and examining the Nintendo. “this is his signature.” he stated tapping the name, “i recognize it from his other inventions.” he admitted. “they use a stamping press to melt the name into the strange plastics they used... not this kind of plastic, another kind.” he admitted scowling a little. “i'm telling you Dante... others have been here...”

she chuckled a little and snuggled into him, sighing happily as she kissed his neck. “we should probobly check on our brothers.” she mused smiling a little. “their no doubt arguing about some sort of electronics.” she admitted chuckling a little. “and I think you'll find my brothers collection fascinating, there are many creatures, rocks, and items for looking at and tinkering with.”

Dante frowned looking worried, watching the other tap the name."But... but how can that be?!No one's ever hear about it."He said sounding anxious about the idea of the aliens being harmed here,because surely if the alien was still here, there would have been something. Tilting his head as he looked at Amal."What...what happened to him?"He asked, hoping the alien had gone home and not been killed here.He didn't want to have amal and amra leave.

Rich sighed softly closing his eyes."Ahh,but I'd rather tinker with you."He teased stealing a kiss before squirming out of the hammock and climbing down and dressing, blushing a little as he looked at her."I'm sure your brother has some interesting things."He said starting to sound interested in the idea.

Amal shook his head. “we don't know, sometimes a Slyvth gets the urge to travel and they just leave, they can live almost a thousand years so no one questioned it when he never returned, most Slyvth travelers don't return until they enter their dying years. Nintendo just left one day and he hadn't returned, not uncommon.” he admitted. “i think maybe he stopped at this planet and shared technology and how to improve on it and left... or, he never left.” he admitted feeling nervous and uncertain. “it's a big planet... maybe, maybe your... country? Never learned it. The countries are... possessive are they not? They might have kept it a secrete...” he had to hope.

She giggled and shook her head. “you can't tinker with me!” she protested smiling a little. “that wouldn't be very nice at all.” she teased kissing him gently as she got dressed and led the way down the hall. “he has a Common Black Fly encased in a stone.” she admitted grinning. “it's funny, on every planet my people have ever been to, that pest lives.” she admitted. “do you have the Fly here?” she asked curiously before pausing when she saw her brothers worried expression, swallowing hard as she spoke in another tongue, so liquid and flowing it was almost arousing, Amal responded and Alma shook her head, both of them speaking rapidly now, Alma looking more and more nervous before she nodded and smiled at Richard. “please wait here, my brother will show you some of his things.” she promised kissing his cheek, turning and running out of the room to run an internet study, looking for key things.

Rich sighed softly as he listened to her speak, it was beautiful to listen to. Before he looked at Amal, then what Dante was holding."Is that a ninetendo?" "Yea. It's a alien thing. Not ours."Dante responded pouting a little that the technology hadn't been theirs before he looked at Amal, shifting a wrapping a arm around him after a moment,"The world's large, and not everyone gets along enough to talk. I wont let anyone hurt you."He purred wrapping a arm around him, not wanting to worry him even if they all were already worried.

Amal sighed a little and examined the Nintendo, closing his eyes as he leaned into Dante, accepting the comfort, even though all he wanted to do was ship up his sister and leave, he had not yet collected any water or foods or technology, or any of the things his people desperately needed. “i am sure everything will be alright.” he agreed, willing to accept the false comfort, smiling at them. “what other gaming systems have you stolen?” he asked, teasing them now. “what of your computer technology? I hear you have flat ones! That can sit on your lap!” he admitted his head tilted. “is this true? Or is that more 'fake' from the television? And your 48” plasma wide screen HD tv's, how to you get your screens so large and flat?”

Dante laughed quietly, pressing a kiss to his head as he blushed."Aw, well we do. They're small to. Computer's portable.We have some at home.I'll share."He teased before shrugging."I'm not sure how the TVs work, I just know I do." "And there's alot of gaming systems now. We can even use computers to play games."Rich said sounding amused as he thought about it.

Amal grinned as he was kissed on the forehead, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of Dante's lips on his skin, sighing a little as he nodded. “i would like an earth computer for my collection.” he agreed smiling as he picked up a controller and set about figuring out how to make the little red man on the screen move, making him jump and quickly getting the hang of it. “this is rather remarkable, we haven't used hand controlled games in a very long time.” he admitted. “all of our technology is controlled mentally.” he admitted, cursing as Mario died from running into a mushroom monster. “the technology either directly reads the center cerebral cortex functions of your brain, or we 'jack in' if we have the modification required to do so, much like Neo does in the matrix, that is why we thought it was real.” Amal admitted, lifting his hair to reveal a small metal circle hold where his head connected to his spine, like where one might plug in a speaker or a headphones on a computer. “that is what my sister is doing now, searching Earths data bases for any hint of actual other life.” he explained. “we have heard about humans being 'abducted' but we brushed it off as folly, few aliens actually kidnap other aliens.” he admitted shaking his head. “curses! Stop dying you insufferable little red man!” he demanded at the console.

Dante snickered as Rich settled on the floor with every intent of taking a nap as the other two played. Dante smirked a little as he stole the controller from Amal."He does die alot. You just have to know how to play him."He said laughing as he moved mario around, amused at the idea of the matrix being real."Maybe you aren't the first ones here. Maybe the matrix is from your idea."He said thoughtfully, thinking about all the scifi movies that could have come from alien ideas

Amal nodded as he sulked at having his controller stolen, but didn't protest as he watched the person running around the screen. “we probably are not.” he admitted calmly, biting his lip a little. “there are hundreds of species of intelligent life... dozens could have made it to this planet with no one realizing...” he admitted. “i'm just... concerned.” he admitted. “we did not hear any reports of people landing on this planet, so either those who did come here never reported it, or they where never able to... even if they chose simply to not mark this planet... there has to be a reason for it, but what that reason could be... I am a little afraid.” he admitted. “when morning comes, and your law enforcement arrives, how will they react?” he mused. “if they attack, my sister and I will have to defend ourselves... and it could end badly, for all of us...”

Dante looked concerned himself before sighing."I don't know."He said frowning slightly. "They're usually...they overreact to alot of things. But if they call the goverment...I don't know."he said looking worried as he looked at the other."We'll just have to show them that you're not here to hurt them, and I think they will allow you to stay."He said running his fingers through his hair

he grimaced a little and nodded. “if I don't attack them, will they leave us alone?” he demanded his head tilted a little as he watched Mario jump into a pipe. “i think if we show we're willing to pay for our stay, and trade our technology they might be more willing to relax with us...” he decided, nodding a little as Alma walked back in, looking a little concerned as she glanced at her brother and stated something in their liquid language, Amal looking shocked before nodding as well looking over at the others. “we found evidence of other Aliens coming to earth.” he explained, Alma sitting down and watching the TV. “as far as we can tell, they gave technology and medicine, and then left, but we can't be sure...” she admitted calmly. “i CAN tell you, that most of earths technology, like the Car, is actually your technology that we found and mimicked.” she admitted smiling a little. “but earth is a very young planet, and it's creatures even younger.” she admitted smiling a little. “i am sure all will be well, there have been many visitors to earth, and nothing bad has happened as far as we can tell.”

Rich smiled as he yawned rubbing his eyes, looking amused."Oh well, Dante'll be glad to know some of our things really are ours." He teased. "Hey, nintendo should have been ours."Dante said looking sulky before nodding, looking a little more at ease at the thought that the visitors hadn't come to harm."Well, then I am sure that things will be fine."Dante said before sighing softly."We better go home. Get some sleep." Rich nodded getting up rubbing his eyes as he headed for the door.

Back
Top Bottom