Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gift and a Curse (Tenshi and Jaqueline)

Tenshi blinked in surprise and concern as Valerie suddenly slid down to the floor. For a moment, she was concerned for the girl's well being, but got a very pleasant sensation.

It was Valerie's tongue and lips against her clit. Tenshi let out a quiet gasp of pleasure. She felt Valerie's tongue make it's way along opening a second later. Tenshi's gasp turned into a moan a second later. Valerie was still going through with it, even after everything.

Tenshi could feel the fluids around her opening accumulating more, now that Valerie was stimulating her. This was the first time anyone has ever touched Tenshi there and it felt incredible. The stories from other girls at school didn't nearly do it justice. Cautiosly, Tenshi lifted one leg to gives the other girl better access.

She wouldn't surprised if Valerie was ready to put her on the floor at this point though.

The second more access was allowed Valerie dived in further, pushing her tongue in and lapping at Tenshi's lips. As her tongue and lips worked into a frenzy she reached up a hand and poked a finger at Tenshi's other, puckered hole. She teased it and pushed lightly, penetrating to the first knuckle.

Tenshi moaned again, a noise that likely delighted Valerie, as she pushed further into her with her tongue. A moment later, she felt Valerie begin teasing her anus as well. Tenshi felt the penetration occur shortly after, beginning her state of bliss.

Her body was showing signs now, of the pleasure welling up inside. Small convulsion passed through her every time that Valerie's tongue completed another stroke. Her breathing was also picking up and she beginning to worry that she might not be able to stand much longer.

"Wow..." she gasped. "You're... you're really good at this...."

She did not stop to respond, and added a second finger to what was now a rigorous finger fuck of her ass, pumping the digits in and out furiously as her tongue ravished the angel's pussy with a famished hunger.

Tenshi let out a slight moan as she felt Valerie add a second finger to the job in her anus and began pumping her hard. Meanwhile, she could still feel Valerie's tongue working itself into her pussy. Somehow, Tenshi was able to maintain her balance, even with one leg up a little to allow Valerie the needed access. Tenshi can now feel the throbbing in her clit beginning to rage.

Valerie almost had her to the orgasm. The waves of pleasure were becoming stronger and stronger. Tenshi began whispering as the pleasure began to overtake her. "Oh... Oh... Valerie... Oooh..."

Her mouth focusing just on Tenshi's clit, she put two fingers with her other hand in her pussy and worked both holes as hard and fast as she could, moving into a frenzy.

Tenshi's moans grew louder as the pleasure continued to well through her. She felt Valerie penetrate her pussy with two fingers, stretching her unused opening. Tenshi also felt Valerie's tongue work it's way to focus on her clit and the girl's two hands worked into a frenzy; moving fast and hard within the two parts of her body.

Barely supporting herself, Tenshi felt the orgasm hit, sending convulsions through her body. Her breathing remained hard and lustful and she felt a rush of her fluid pour from her, mixing with the shower water. It was the best feeling in the world.

Valerie lapped it up, loving the taste of Tenshi's release, she slid back up, pressing herself against Tenshi and pinning her to the wall. She took another long kiss, playing with Tenshi's breasts as she did so. Stopping to take a breath she asked with a smile, "Enjoy it?"

"Mm hm...." Tenshi chuckled and stole another kiss from Valerie. She felt stronger.... re-vitalized. Valerie had given her what she needed. She was pretty sure she could taste her own fluids in Valerie's kiss, but she didn't mind. She ran her hand down Valerie's back, while pinned against the cool tile. Her fingertips stopped above Valerie's anus.

"You know," she started seeming thoughtful. "I have a vibrator back in my room. If you want to take turns using it or something. Just in case, you still need to get a little bit more out of your system."

Tenshi laughed and nodded. "Alright then."

She finished her shower with Valerie, occasionally teasing the girl with small sexual gestures, and grabbed her clothes to redress for the trip back. She felt pretty good honestly. Better than she had for weeks. She probably didn't require this anymore, but she was having fun. Her clit still throbbed lightly from Valerie's work.

The trip back to her dorm was a little chilly, but at least Tenshi's room was warm. She closed and locked the door behind them before going over and digging a box out from beneath her bed. She pulled her vibrator out of it, showing it to Valerie. "You wanna go first, or shall I?"

Valerie was on cloud nine the whole way back, unable to believe it. A marathon of sexy time with the hottest thing she had ever laid eyes on. The cold air made her nipples rigid and she rubbed them openly, so excited and barely able to wait.

Seeing the box under her bed Valerie gave a goofy grin, "You naughty girl..." She licked her lips, "You wouldn't happen to uh, have a strap on?"

Tenshi blinked a few times. She hadn't even thought of that. She actually did, but she needed to think about where she put it. She felt a little silly when she remembered and she put the vibrator away. Going to her closest, she pulled down a locked box and brought it over to the bed.

"I usually keep them all in here," she admitted sheepishly. "But the vibrator has been my latest favorite, so it's been a while since I last got into this thing. I guess you could say that after... well, after the whole change-my-life-forever thing, I got a little experimental." She tried to not look so awkward and fished the key out from under her matress. She handed both the box of her guilty pleasures and key to Valerie.

(You can decide what you find. :))

Valerie unlocked it and opened it up with the excitement of a Christmas present. She beamed, there were a couple strap ons, one thicker, one longer. She slung a ball gag and spun it around her finger, looking at Tenshi, "Naughty girl." She grinned. There were even some beads! She picked up the longer strap on, sucking the tip for a second. It was a bright purple color, "Mmm, what a collection...So, have a more dominant side you wish to release? Or do you want me to bend you over and give you the brutal fucking you deserve?"

"Hm..." Tenshi smiled, looking thoughtful. "I've never done either prior to tonight.... but you already did a lot to please me. So I suppose I can try my hand at being dominant." She got up and checked her door to make sure it was locked. Then she proceeded to remove her shirt.

"Do you have preferences on position? I haven't done many, but I know a few. And I am always willing to try something new," she added with a wink.

(Sorry it took so long. College got a bit hectic suddenly. :huh:)

Valerie shuddered at the mere words. Having Tenshi own her ranked #1 in her fantasies right now. The wink and non-chalant way she spoke of this while taking of her shirt made her so hot. Valerie stood and stripped faster than she had ever stripped before. She leaned over Tenshi's bed, hands on the covers, her ass in the air, "Fuck my ass." She demanded.

Tenshi laughs and finished removing her own clothes. The strap on that Valerie picked was a new one and she hadn't really used it with the exception of trying it on a few times.

She slipped the harness on, pushing both plugs into her body. They felt cool to the touch and felt incredible once inserted. She could only imagine what they would feel like once she started thrusting into Valerie.

Once she was sure that the harness was secure, she moved behind Valerie. She licked her fingertips, running them over Valerie's prepared hole and teasing it. The she brought the dildo of the strap-on to the surface of her companion's skin.

"Ready?" she asked, grinning.

"Oh fuck yes." She shivered, unable to stand the wait. Her laugh enchanted Valerie. Having Tenshi in her peripheral as she bent over, ready to be fucked. She had on hand keeping her up on the bed, the other had two fingers having a field day on her clit and pussy in preparation for an assfuck.

Tenshi grinned and pushed the dido into Valerie's anus. Slowly at first, allowing them both to enjoy the primary penetration. Inside of her own body, she could feel the plug shift, encouraging her.

Once she was a deep as Valerie's body would permit, Tenshi slowly withdrew, pushing back in only once she had nearly exited. From there, Tenshi grew more bold, placing her hands on the other girl's hips for leverage.

And she began thrusting, picking up speed with each push.

((OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY! I must have missed that you replied.))

Valerie twitched and spasmed as the toy began to enter her, "Mmmm, oh fuck yes." She repeated in a deep moan, which got louder when she was all the way in, "OH GOD!" She shouted. As Tenshi pulled back and pushed back in she nodded her head vigorously, "Yeah, that's it baby, oh it feels so good." She pushed her ass against Tenshi whenever she was pushing forward. She felt the grip on her hips and gave a shuddering gasp, "Yeah, fuck me! Ohhhh!" Her breasts swung back and forth, "Mmm, grab my tits!" Valerie encouraged, "Use my tits!"

Tenshi grinned as Valerie reacted to her thrusting. Clearly the other girl was really enjoying this. Inside her own body, she could feel the dildos plug enticing her into an orgasm of her own, particularly when Valerie pushed against her. She breathed hard and continued with the quick pace.

Leaning forward, she arched over the other girl; her hard tits pressing again Valerie's back. Her own hands crept up and handles Valerie's breasts, teasing her nipples with the small motions with her fingertips.

"Having fun?" she asked, between breathes. Her body felt so good from all this, but she wanted to keep going. She was enjoying this too much.

"Oh yes, yes yes Yes!" Valerie cooed between her panting, the thick cock ramming in and out of her ass, "Rock that cock oh fuck yes!" She wiggled her hips back and forth, letting herself really feel the thickness that was deep inside of her, "OH SHIT this feels so fucking good FUCK!" Valerie's motor mouth continued. She found it hard to stop yammering during sex, "More, more!" She cried, rolling her shoulders and getting chills of pleasure when Tenshi grabbed her breasts, "SO GOOD!"

Tenshi grinned and pressed her body against Valerie, gripping her hard. Her hands tightened around the other girl's breast as climax began to spread though her. She was going to orgasm again. As it was, she was having difficulty controlling herself.

She thrusted harder and deeper, growing more bold. Valerie's yammering was driving her wild, as the other girl was clearly liking what she felt. She would probablt climax soon too.

Tenshi couldn't wait for that release.

"MMYEAH! Mmmmyeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking shit!" Valerie moaned incessantly, "Oh fuck...fuck! Fuck! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKKKK!" Valerie screamed and her body writhed and shook as her orgasm took her and her body shimmied in chills and thrills.

Valerie's climatic screams drove Tenshi into her own orgasm and she felt herself release. A long low moan shoved hard into Valerie's body one last time, before pulling out and falling to one side.

She was actually tired now. Worn out. She lay on her side watching her partner for a moment. She almost rolled onto her back when something stopped her. She looked up to see her wings had emerged.

When had that happened? She sat up and shot a rather panicked look at Valerie. How would the other girl take to seeing her true form?

Back
Top Bottom