Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gift and a Curse (Tenshi and Jaqueline)

Datenshi

Super-Earth
Character info (since I can't make a sig yet.).

Tenshi sat in the cafe, just off campus, clearly spacing out. She stirred her coffee idly, clearly lost in thought. She felt another shiver of lust pass through her. These were getting more and more intense, revealing that the Goddess was right. And it had only been maybe a week or so. What this really as little time as she got?

Tenshi had always wanted a more attractive body. She had been a pudgy girl with glasses until recently, when a Goddess (yes, a goddess. She couldn't believe it either.) had offered her a more attractive look. She was now taller with a stunningly attractive build. Slim and curvy. She was even glasses free. It was everything that Tenshi had ever wanted. Sure, she had given up her ability to have children, but she also had faster healing and slower aging now. And people were naturally attracted to her. Both boys and girls.

However, it came with a price that Tenshi had found out about later. This body needed to be sustained. The urges? They were her body's way of calling out for sex. She needed to have another person (boy or girl) send in into a orgasm so that her body could feed off of the energy. And mastrubating had proved not to work. The urges where coming more often and more intensely. As if that wasn't bad enough, she noticed that people where looking at her even more often now, like she was sending signals out to them to come screw her. An unnerving thought.

But the most unnerving thing, was that if she didn't give her body what it needed, she would eventually die. That was what she now pondered.

What was she supposed to do? She was nineteen and living on the local college grounds. But she had never even had a boyfriend/girlfriend (she was still unsure of her sexuality), much less had sex. Now it was a mandatory act. She felt the urge begin to fade. She was getting them ever few hours now.

It was really a shame someone would probably call her crazy if she said "have sex with me or I'm going to die." But her options were definitely growing less and less.

"Anything else sir?"
The man smiled and shook his head, "No, thank you."
"Alright, I'll have your order out as soon as it's ready." turning around Valerie flipped through her notepad. It was a slow work day, so she had been sketching little portraits of the patrons as she waited for their orders. This man had long black hair. It twisted a bit, making little curls down his shoulders. She was leaning on the counter, one elbow resting on it, propping up her head. The other held her pencil and carefully added, tapping the erasure on the counter on occasion. She sighed and huffed. Sooo boooorreeeed. She rolled her eyes, jumping a bit at the sound of the bell. Turning on her heel she picked up the plate of food and dropped off his meal. He thanked her with a polite smile, which she returned. He was pretty nice looking, actually. She played with the idea of just asking him out, but he was too old for her. The ring of the door opening drew her eyes and she froze. Entering the cafe was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She felt a shiver in her shoulders and down her back just looking at her. It's like some divine magical aura of hotness was holding Valerie captive. Before she could move, the other waitress Sarah took her order, and then delivered this angel her coffee. Valerie's eyes snapped to the clock, then back to her. Two minutes till the end of her shift. Two minutes.

Long and painful was the wait, she worried and sweated at the thought that she would leave before she got of her shift. During the single second her round was done she signed out of the registry, hung up her apron and slid into the booth opposite of her, facing her, "Hi! I'm Valerie. What's your name?" She asked, her words a little rushed.

Tenshi blinked a few times in surprise as the girl slid into the booth in front of her, giving her a rather rush greeting. It wasn't the first time that someone had done that to her since her encounter with the Goddess, but it was the first time a girl had ever done it. The signals that Tenshi was must have been getting stronger. She chose to play it cool.

"Oh. Hi there." she said trying to act like this was no big deal. "The name's Tenshi." Tenshi looked back at the bar, remembering seeing this girl working the counter when she came in. Well, it was a conversation starter, if anything. "You work here, huh?"

Distracted and staring for a moment, she snapped back, eyes wide, "Hm? Oh! Yeah, I work here....." Trailing off she shook her head, "I'm Valerie, by the way!" She said, remember to return the introduction, "So, what are you doing here?" She asked, making a more conscious effort to keep the conversation from stalling.

Well, this was interesting. She had introduced herself twice now. Tenshi decided not to read into it too much. But now it was evident; this girl was attracted to her because of her new abilities. It made Tenshi uncertain as to what to do. What this girl felt for her was artificial.... well, maybe it was. Tenshi was still unclear as to the details of how the full details of her new body worked.

"I come in here from time to time to get away from the college. It's always so loud up there...." Tenshi supplied. "I guess it's more peaceful down here. It lets me think."

'And get away from all the boys...' Tenshi thought. But Valerie seemed to be a nice girl. There was no need to throw in stinging comments.

Valerie could also be her way to save herself too. The idea made Tenshi guilty, but she had to face facts. Eventually, she was going to have to find someone. Again, she chose to continue playing it cool and see how things played out.

"You look about my age. Do you go to the college too?" Tenshi asked, trying to help the conversation along.

She nodded, "Yeah, just doing an art major," She replied sheepishly, "Between some art commissions and working here is how I pay for college." Pausing with a furrow of her brow and a half lick at her lips she asked, "Would you, uh...model, for me?" She asked, sort of cringing as she said it. As the words came out of her mouth she felt sillier, "It's just that, I think you're umm...really pretty and would like to..." the words died off and she blinked, feeling foolish.

Okay... conversation going slightly toward the awkward, but still it was progress. Tenshi internally shivered as another urge echoed through her. This one was smaller, and less intense. More likely it was provoked by this girl's prescence than anything else. 'Steady Tenshi. Steady...' the girl thought to herself. 'You can do this.'

"Um... thanks," Tenshi said, blushing a little bit herself. "I recently have been working a bit harder to keep my appearance up." As if that wasn't the understatement of the year....

"I've never done any modeling before, but if you need someone..." Tenshi struggled for the right words. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't mind modeling for you, but I should warn you now: you'll need to be patient with me."

YES Valerie beamed like the sun, "Okay!" She pulled out her notepad and ripped a piece of paper from the back of it. She tore it in half and slid it across the table to Tenshi, "Your address and phone number." She put a pen next to the paper and used her pencil to write down her own address and phone number. She then pushed that paper to her, "When can I call you?" She asked, eager to see her again.

Tenshi couldn't really resist her own desire to smile. Valerie's enthusiasm was actually contagious. Tenshi took the pieces of paper and wrote down her full name and her cell number. "I live on campus, but I don't have a roommate. Anyway, I have morning classes, but anytime after one in the afternoon is fine. I'm not usually busy."

She finished by adding her dorm building and number to bottom of the sheet. That should have been everything. She handed the slip back to barista. "So what kind of art do you do? Abtract, fantasy, realism, you know..." she motioned in an et cetera-like expression. It was probably better than she knew what she had just signed up to model for.

Valerie was glad to see her smile. She had an alluring, glowing smile. Watching her write it took plenty of concentration not to bounce in her seat like some little girl. glancing over the information she nodded, "Okay, we can do it at your place, since it wouldn't disturb anyone else." She put the paper in her back pocket, not wanting to stare at it and memorize the numbers now. That would make her look like an obsessed nut job.

Considering the question Valerie tapped her chin in thought, "I guess it would fall under realism...I like to draw people, sometimes trees. Usually with whatever I'm drawing in front of me. I'm not too good at holding the mental image of something in my head and keeping it clear." She shrugged, "So. I'll call you later then, if you're free, then I could come over? Yeah?" She asked, wanting to confirm.

"Sure thing," Tenshi said with a nod. The conversation was finally feeling pretty normal to her. Or at least, she felt a little less like some sort of sex predator and more like someone who had just made a new friend. For now, she hung to that feeling. She didn't like the idea that she was probably just using Valerie. The girl had a good heart, near as she could tell.

Tenshi looked at her watch. It was getting late and she probably should have been getting back to campus soon. She had been avoiding going out after dark ever since her new appearance was given to her. She didn't even want to think about the effect you would have on a would-be rapist. That idea actually made her cringe internally a little. She guessed that even sex-dependent creatures only were willing to take so much.

"I need to go soon. And it's getting dark. Do you walk? If so, we can walk together. It's probably safer that way."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah." She looked outside briefly and stood up, "I could just stay over at your place for a bit then instead of coming over later." She extended a hand to her to pull her up from her seat, "Would that be okay?" Valerie's ulterior motive was clear in her own mind. She wanted one thing tonight, and that was to sleep with this woman, no matter what. Every second she was in disbelief at how beautiful she was, yet she continued to exist!

"I don't see why not," Tenshi said, as she allowed Valerie to help her out of her seat. This was almost wierdly easy. Did the body the Goddess had given her really have this kind of power over people. It was almost a frightening realization.

Pushing the thought from her mind, Tenshi grabbed her bag and led the way out of the coffee shop. Was it wrong that she was taking a woman that she had just met back to her place? Especially if there was a chance that Tenshi got what she needed tonight... well, as of right now, Tenshi chose not to worry about it. She was doing modeling work for the girl. Anything that happened beyond that was just... well... hm.... Tenshi's train of thought broke there.

A situation of curiousity. That's what it was. Tenshi chose to leave it at that.

~~~~~

The walk to her place had been full of pretty idle chatter for the most part. Small talk between two girls. They arrived at Tenshi's dorm a bit after dark. Tenshi inserted the key into her doorway and opened the door, allowing Valerie to enter before her.

"Go on in," she told her companion. It's not much, but it's home. You'll have to forgive me for all the scattered books and notepads. I write as a hobby. If they're in the way, just move them to them to my desk."

"You write?" Valerie gushed as she walked in, looking at the papers. She resisted picking up one of the notebooks and reading it as to respect her privacy, "What do you write about?" She asked, looking around a bit more before sitting down on her couch, "Abstract, Fantasy, Realism, ya know?" She echoed from earlier with a silly grin on her face as she found herself clever.

Tenshi paused for a second and blinked at Valerie, sensing de ja vu. It took her a moment to realize that those had been her exact words from earlier. Tenshi smiled and laughed. Valerie was a witty girl.

"Mostly fantasy," she told the girl, "Werewolves, vampires, witches, and dragons..." she trailed off, seeming a little lost in her own thought for a second. "Angels too, on the occasion," she said a little quiter, more to herself then to Valerie. She shook her head and pushed through her distraction.

"So, I was thinking, I can make something warm to drink. I have a small plug-in pot to boil water and some cider packets. After that, you can show me what I need to do, and we can get started... kind of a silly thought, but you did bring your supplies, right?" Tenshi said, with a mildly silly expression.

"DnD style girl huh? I like it." She mildly teased. Valerie caught the angel part, but just barely. Why quiet down on that as compared to Vampires or Witches? She moved on, not giving it much more thought.

"That sounds great!" She smiled and nodded. Slinging her pack off her shoulder she pulled out an artists notebook and a pen, "Pad and pen, yeah, it's all here!" She announced. When Tenshi left to make the cider she couldn't hold it back any longer, she grabbed one of the writing notebooks lying around and opened it up somewhere in the middle, taking a look at what Tenshi wrote.

((Please to insert some of Tenshi's writing?))

"The Goddess stood before her now, offering everything she ever wanted. She could be beautiful; never again would she be harassed for her mildly chubby build or her overly large glasses. She knew that this would make her life so much better... but at what prices. Angel knew that the Goddess was holding out on her about something. There had to be a price.... but the girl knew she would pay almost anything. Just to be wanted..."

While Valerie one of Tenshi's brief writing, (unknown to Tenshi), her model dug through the top of her closet, finding the box that her plug in teapot was kept in. It took some work, but she was eventually able to get it down without too many of her other belongings falling on her.

"Sorry, I really need to find a better place to keep this," she told Valerie as she grabbed the cider packets and returned to the main part of her dorm room. "With only this room and the small closet, thing tend to get a little cluttered...." she paused as she saw Valerie reading on of her notebooks. Her newest one by the looks of it. Tenshi wasn't sure what to think. So she played it cool.

"I'm not really sure I plan on taking that particular story anywhere. It seemed like a good idea at first, but... I dunno," She told her friend.

Valerie put it down quickly, blushing, "Sorry, I couldn't help it." She thought for a moment though, and since she was caught, could think of no reason not to keep discussing it, "A Goddess hmm? What would this 'Goddess' look like?" She wondered aloud, "White greek style robes, but very revealing, her pale skin almost shining. Blonde hair? Maybe brown..." She tapped her chin thinking, "And of course very wind swept by a mystic breeze. Breezes always make you look hotter." She nodded, confirming this obvious universal truth.

Tenshi smiled, feeling a little more at ease as Valerie seemed to be fine with she had read. In fact, it assured Tenshi. It also lead her to wonder... what if this meant that she might be able to tell Valerie the truth at some point. The truth about what Tenshi had allowed the Goddess to do to her. And the very process that she had undergone to gain her tranformation... just the memory made Tenshi feel slightly horny. It had been the most exciting, yet terrifying sensations of her life. Tenshi shook her thoughts away and focused on Valerie.

"I actually picture her to be tall with a long, red, revealing gown. Her hair is a long rich brown and her skin is a flawless white. I picture her to have a dark, but lustful air to her. She is a beautiful, but scary person in my mind," Tenshi said, going over and plugging the teapot in. "Of course, she actually my best developed character in the story right now. I still have a lot of work to do," she added quickly.

Valerie listened closely and shivered. How she described this being gave her chills, a depiction of a manifestation of lust now in her mind. An intimidating figure that made you wish desire only to please it. This made her think of her current feelings for Tenshi. She felt a sort of aura around the girl that was irresistible, every second the idea of the night passing in innocent seemed more and more sick and wrong in her mind.

"What about the girl?" She asked, "Angel. She wished to become beautiful...but what was the cost? Goddess are like Genies like that right? Hubris, or some shit." She mulled, looking to Tenshi for the answer.

Tenshi hesitated, not sure how much or how little to tell Valerie. But so far, this was allowing her to see how much her friend might accept her. For what she REALLY was.... the idea made Tenshi want to pursue the possibility.

"Angel.... had to take a change in life style. She wanted to be wanted... and the Goddess made it happen," Tenshi paused, thinking for a moment on her wording. Her tone had also changed, now seeming more mellow, as she were explaining something, rather than telling a story. "Angel became bound to a life of lust. The energies of..." she hesitated, feeling oddly sheepish explaining the idea. "... of the highest point in sex would come to feed her life force. Without regular sex, she would die for sure."

Well, there it was. The truth about Tenshi. The goddess-touched girl had just indirectly told this girl everything. Tenshi slightly feared that Valerie would dislike the idea and dislike her by proxy. But Tenshi had to try.

Valerie nodded, taking note of how Tenshi spoke, she really try to emphasize with her characters, "So Angel has to orgasm to keep living? Seems like a sweet deal to me." Valerie chuckled, "That's a pretty saucy idea to incorporate into a story." She paused for a moment to think, "If she can't get laid though, couldn't she just get herself off if needs be?" She shrugged, not seeing any logical flaws in the argument.

Tenshi shook her head. "No," she told Valerie. "She would need someone else to encourage her into it. Working herself into it helps her control her needs, but it would only be a temporary fix." Tenshi tried to smile a little, but she knew it probably came off as a little embarassed. She couldn't really believe she was having this conversation with someone that she had met only a few hours ago.

"It's like taking a vitamin supplement in the place of your veggies... can try to make up for the lack of what you need, but in the end, the real thing is the only true solution," she said, with a nervous laugh. A little humor to try to ease her tension. Shame it hadn't worked as well as she had hoped. With any luck, at least Valerie had found it funny.

Valerie laughed with her naturally, a fun chuckle, "Pretty sexy story. Write anything else like that?" She asked, leaning back and getting comfortable. They could get to the drawing thing later, she wanted to hear about any other saucy stories. Maybe Tenshi would loan a few out?

Tenshi shook her head. "That's my only one... I've never written anything like it before." She sat down too, feeling a little more comfortable now. Valerie was handling this all very well. But how would she react if she knew it was true?

Tenshi shoved her worries aside. The night was still relatively young. Idly, she ran a hand through her hair. She needed to push this whole thing back into motion... maybe a shower to clear her head or something.

"Um... I should probably get my shower before the admins close them off for the night... maybe... unless you had something else in mind..." She grinned sheepishly as she spoke. Of all the things to try to push Valerie with. Better than nothing, she guessed.

Back
Top Bottom