Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RE-VISITING LOLI/SHOTA

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Ok. Let me make this as clear as freakin' possible........

BLUE MOON DOES NOT ALLOW LOLI/SHOTA IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM!

Firstly, what is Blue Moon's definition of Loli/Shota?

Characters that are younger than the age of 13 and pre-pubescent.

If you do not like Blue Moon's definition, then so be it and deal because it isn't changing any time soon. If you choose not to deal, you are risking your own time here. Moving on....

What does it mean that Loli/Shota is not allowed?

Well, it means the following will NOT be tolerated:

1) RPs/Stories (be they on threads or PMs) involving sexual scenarios (abusive/consensual/other) with characters meeting the site's definition of Loli/Shota.

2) Images and/or videos (real/animated/whatever) of Loli/Shota.

3) Links to sites that either host Loli/Shota pics/vids/whatever OR condone them by having groups affiliated with such things.

4) Soliciting for Loli/Shota in ANY way. This site is NOT a place to ask for such things, period. Don't care if you don't actually follow through with a story or RP or anything else that is Loli/Shota on site. You bring it up in your PMs or Req Thread or whatever that you are seeking one? Then you are condoning it and this site does NOT. Do NOT use it in such a fashion. EVER.

LET ME ALSO ADD:
You use the word Loli OR Shota in your request, you've sealed your fate.
You use cannon characters that are typically considered Loli/Shota by the site's definition, you'd better specify the age you want them to be (and it had better be site rules compliant) or you've sealed you're fate.

These should be common sense, but apparently not everyone operates on common sense.

EDIT (made 01/10/2014): Character age changes were made in March 2013. The youngest any main character may be is now 15 years old per the site rules. Therefore, the site's definition of loli/shota has changed slightly. Thank you.

Plus you'd figure the nice little threat to contact authorities would you know... stop it. But who reads terms and conditions. The risks you face not reading them...

Ms_Muffintops said:
Plus you'd figure the nice little threat to contact authorities would you know... stop it. But who reads terms and conditions. The risks you face not reading them...

It's just that such authorities wouldn't really affect everyone. Nothing a ban can't really fix. But yep... they don't quite bother to look at the rules do they. At least they can't say you didn't warn them.

-_- that is sad...that this is such a problem that it needs to be reiterated time and time again -_-

Yep. It just pisses me off something royal that people either....

1) Don't bother to read the rules because they think themselves above doing such things.

OR

2) Read them and STILL seem to have issues following something so simple (and blatantly obvious) that it couldn't be spelled out any clearer.

And of those two, I don't know which scares me more.

darkangel76 said:
Well, it means the following will NOT be tolerated:

3) Links to sites that either host Loli/Shota pics/vids/whatever OR condone them by having groups affiliated with such things.

I have a doubt on this point. I've noticed that several members used links to images from sites like Gelbooru/Danbooru or Sankaku to illustrate their own characters and fantasies. Yet those sites also contain a rather large amount of loli/shota content. So ... how should I approach the matter?

Thanks!

Stay away from the loli/shota sections. I get that these sites are used widely and are places where images are hosted. If you use cannon characters like from Naruto stay away from using pics and state the age you intend to use.

If I understand right... In a site like Gelbooru, links to the specific image (US-legal, non-loli) are okay right? Since I personally don't notice the site explicitly showing links to lolicon content if you are viewing an image. (Or maybe my perception is just so low)

It's fine to use pics from a site like Gelbooru so long as the images themselves are not associated with loli or shota. If they are (and this is by imagery, description, link, whatever) then it's a no go. End of story. If it's in a sub-category labeled that. It's a no go. Use common sense here. The same thing goes for sites like F-List and Rabbit Hole. I know F-List has groups on there that you can join. Some of which that condone that crap. You join it and have it on your profile for one of those and then link to it here.... sorry, no go. Take it down. I don't care that F-List has the group. Just don't join it and expect to use that profile here. Hopefully this helps clarify things a bit more. But really, just use common sense. And if you are EVER even remotely uncertain..... ask me FIRST. Otherwise, you risk your account. Because I won't take into account who is who when I instate a ban. You mess up, that's it.

Does this mean no love for Higurashi Rika Furude, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Tiki, and Katherine from Pokémon Destiny Deoxys movie?! :( (Fan boy heart broken.) Also, if Chihiro from Spirited Away is part of the list, I'll collapse from my computer seat lol.

You can certainly love Rika (and the other characters you mentioned). I know plenty who do, etc etc etc etc. But, if you RP them on here (whether via threads OR PMs...making that clear now since some people seem to think that since PMs aren't as public that means it's ok...well, it's not) as a main character engaging in any kind a sexual anything, it is a MUST that they have hit puberty and have reached the age of 15. So basically, bump up the age and have her menstruating. That's about the best answer I can give you on that one.

Back
Top Bottom