Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check - Misfits RP (The sci-fi show that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerie

Meteorite
I've seen a lot of superhero RPs on here, and as much as I love them, I can't help but wonder how fun an RP based in the setting from the british show Misfits would be. To anyone who's seen the show, I think it's clear why it would fit so well on this site, but to anyone who hasn't...

In the show, a freak storm hands out powers seemingly at random to people all over London. Instead of the situation quickly becoming heroes and villains however, people (for the most part) go about their regular lives and try to keep their heads down.

Most, if not all of the powers have something to do with the user's personality or the situation they were in at the time (for instance, a girl who wished she had more time before a bad situation she was in when the storm hit was given the power to freeze time for people around her).

The powers also tend to only be situationally useful (barring some rather extreme exceptions). It also isn't uncommon for the powers to be sexual in nature (One of the main cast had a power that made anyone she touched immediately and uncontrollably want to have sex with her)

So yeah. I'd like to see if anyone is interested in an RP based on this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom