Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

:: Female For Furious Fornication ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leithi

Moon
My name is Leithi. I'm a female writer and roleplayer who is craving a lot of things, and I'm hoping that the populace of Blue Moon is just daring enough to give some of them a go. Anything you want to know about me, you can pick up from how I talk, type and act.

Mediums:

* Forums - I enjoy writing publicly. I view it almost as voyeuristic, and I will be the last person to say no to letting others read what I write. Forums mean we can relax and post at our own rates, but I require at least a post per day from my players to keep my interest going.

* Private Messages - I understand the need for privacy as much as the next person. I enjoy private messages because we can keep our plotting private, and for those who are just a little too shy about performing publicly, it's a perfect venue.

* AIM/Skype - For fast paced play, these are my messengers of choice. I tend to remain invisible on them while I am working, but I really am nearly always around and able to respond back.

* World of Warcraft - If you need to get your fix in-game, then I can do that as well. I do not accept RealID invites unless I've been playing with you for a while.

* Second Life - I am a dancer at a club in Second Life, and spend a good deal of my time there. I enjoy the dress up aspect of the game. I do not accept just sitting on poseballs, however. If you want that, you can pay me for it, since I'll be doing the work to get your jollies off. I am, however, more than happy to roleplay while using the poseballs as graphical cues.

Sexual Preferences:

* My characters are always female, but range from submissive to dominant. I prefer submissive, and I do not play shrinking violets.

* I prefer to play across male characters, but will accept female characters that can interest my closet bisexuality. I will also accept well-played futanari.

Hell Yes and Hell No:

I do not have a F-list or Rabbit Hole at this time, because my limits are incredibly few and I have no desire to fill out something that someone could just ask me for details on. To that tune, below are a few things I really enjoy.

Favorites - Anal, Oral, Messy, Titfuck, Anthro, Fantasy, Size Differences, Cum Inflation, Lots o' Cum, Sensation Play, Humiliation, Romance, Plot, Multiple Partners, Dark.

No, Not Ever - Bimbofication, Menses, Scat, Urine/Watersports, Vore, Death.

As always, it's best to clear everything in the planning stages. If you think it's too close to something I've said no to, then just ask me. The worst that will happen is that I'll say no.

Realms of Yore:

Fantasy - Think of something you've read of in anything classified as fantasy, and roll with it. I love dragons, shifters, mythical beasts, fae, elves, drow, and everything in between.

Science Fiction - Futuristic Roleplay that comes with things we've yet to touch is a curiosity to me. Time travel, alien races, tentacles of those alien races, space travel... I'll try it all, and probably like it!

Medieval - There's something attracting about a good roleplay set in the times of swords and lances. This can be combined with the fantasy genre for even more fun, or we can stick to royalty and servants. Whatever goes.

Dark - Cultists, undead, grim summonings that pull beings that make Cthulu look like a kitten from the bowels of our nightmares for the sake of our pleasures. Ghosts and vampires fall into this category.

Gaming - I don't really like screwing around with canon characters, but I'm willing to play within a game's realm. I'm considerably limited in the ones that I'm familiar with, however. Pokemon, Warcraft, Left 4 Dead, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Terraria, and uh... Legend of Zelda are where most of my gaming knowledge comes from. I can try out Skyrim/Oblivion, too.

Plots:

Here are some plot cookies to start with. Some are clearly open for long-term storylines, which I do enjoy. Immensely.

Sex Education - Teacher/Student

Through a fluke in hiring, Tessa has landed herself as the sole female teacher at an all boys academy. She gets the fun task of explaining the birds and the bees to boys who are rich, privileged, and have been doing things she can only begin to imagine. It's not long before one of the boys finds out that the pretty little teacher is innocent, and the boys - in singles and in groups - decide to give their own brand of sex ed.

Hot For Teacher - Teacher/Student

Bookish and reclusive, Stacy Winters wakes up in the morning and gets ready for school like every teacher does. In her thirties, she deals with the hormone charged ranks of the senior class. One of her class, whether by dare or completely willingly, has started to pay far more attention to her than she is comfortable with, but he's awfully persistent...

Pokemon - Anthro/Human *

Travel to the top with a gathering of anthromorphic pokemon! Dominate your companions and set them on sexual battles with other pokemon and their keepers. All fun, lots of amusement.

Slave to Beasts - Human/Anthro

A caravan of slaves was attacked while traveling to city, and only one survived the onslaught. Found by a denizen of the area, an anthro of a forest tribe, the woman is taken in and cared for until she returns to health. She ends up as a servant to the one who found her, and he has to decide whether to take her for his own and breed her, or give her over to the tribe as public breeding material.

Roommates - Human/Human

They've been living together through college, with separate rooms and separate lives. Brief talks have them with similar interests, but neither seems to be very close. But urges are urges, and when both continue to fail in their separate relationships, it's only a matter of time before one approaches the other for fun, willing or not.

* Note: This is one that I wouldn't mind a futa character for. There would be resistance on the part of the female at first, and very likely humiliation on both sides. The futa would have to be well-hung with my cum kink as well, and very likely switch. I think switch battles would be a bit fun, I don't know.

The Demon's Bride - Human/Demon

She'd never sparked the interest of men on the mortal plane, or at least none that would care to admit affections for the frumpy looking girl who scurries from work to classes and then back home like a mouse. But when she's kidnapped from the mortal realm and brought to the realm of demons, she finds herself locked in a battle of wills with a demon king who is determined to make her his, and has the entire realm to help with the breaking.

For Whom The Bell Tolls - Angel/Human

It's a rainy winter evening when he sees her, curled up in an alley looking half starved and nearly dead. Despite his misgivings, there's something that strikes him about her that makes it impossible to leave her there to die. Whether it's the passing thought of how he'd feel if someone left him, or the thought that she would be company for a lonely soul, he takes her in and nurses her back to health. Suddenly, his luck seems to turn for the better, but it's only a matter of time before things start happening, and he finds himself in the middle of a battle between good and evil, and realizes what it is he's really saved!

Waiting on Demons - Shifter/Anything

She came to the castle in the guise of a simple human girl. Dark of skin and hair, she was an exotic beauty that was surpassed often by those who walked the castle itself. Hired by the Master, a mysterious being who is never seen and only heard, she is the one who tends to the kitchens, cleans the messes that are made, and when required... is little more than a plaything for the desires of the varied creatures that walk over the castle drawbridge. But she isn't human at all, and her true race is something despised and revered, and it's a secret that is bound to come out sometime...

CSI: Castle - Human/Human

What happens when you mix popular TV shows like Castle and CSI, and then toss a little magic into it? I don't know, but I'm dying to find out! Inspired by all those lovely 'whodunnit' stories out there.

Almost any one of the above (especialy the pokemon one) intrest me. Pm me, or reply in here, I have a skype, I'm on most of the time, but sometimes go off for long peirods. yes, highly intrested. I've got a few ideas of my own to try out as well that would work well intergrated in to your own plots.

I spy another lover of Google Docs!

Ladies and gentlemen, please refrain from sending me one line PM's along the lines of, "Do you want to roleplay?" or "I think we'd work well together." As flattering as attention is, I desire writing partners who are willing to step up. If you're interested in a scene of mine, offer me some thoughts on what you would bring to the table. If you have another idea, offer me an outline that I can work with. Impress me, because anyone can tell you that PM's and partners are aplenty here on the forums, and you really need to push yourself above the others.

Also, boys and girls... proper grasp of grammar and spelling is a total turn on.

I've added a couple more plots.

If you've messaged me and I haven't gotten back to you, please be patient. I read every message that comes in.

Also, if you're interested in the Pokemon plot, please come with a very good and unique idea. The desire for it has been absolutely overwhelming, and I will only be accepting the ones that make me feel like I'm -not- doing the same thing over and over again, with different people. I'm more likely to say no to that one than yes, at current.

Private Messaging as a form of play is being put on hold for now as an option.
The Pokemon roleplay is being put on hold for now as an option.

I'm seeking literate and creative writers, so please don't be afraid to contact me if you think we can work something out. If you write to me with only a short sentence or two asking if I'm up for RP, I won't reply back. Sorry, but I don't think it's too much to ask. Don't come to me asking for a Pokemon-related roleplay, please. I have several other ideas that I'm craving, and while I appreciate the overwhelming support for that one plot cookie, I'm not taking any more interests for the time being.

Added two new plots that can be worked with, really eager to play either of them. I took the Pokemon plot line off of restriction, but if there's massive requests for it, I'm going to put it back on. So either come with something good for that one, or don't bother asking for it.

Leithi said:
My name is Leithi. I'm a female writer and roleplayer who is craving a lot of things, and I'm hoping that the populace of Blue Moon is just daring enough to give some of them a go. Anything you want to know about me, you can pick up from how I talk, type and act.

Mediums:

* Forums - I enjoy writing publicly. I view it almost as voyeuristic, and I will be the last person to say no to letting others read what I write. Forums mean we can relax and post at our own rates, but I require at least a post per day from my players to keep my interest going.

* Private Messages - I understand the need for privacy as much as the next person. I enjoy private messages because we can keep our plotting private, and for those who are just a little too shy about performing publicly, it's a perfect venue.

* AIM/Skype - For fast paced play, these are my messengers of choice. I tend to remain invisible on them while I am working, but I really am nearly always around and able to respond back.

* World of Warcraft - If you need to get your fix in-game, then I can do that as well. I do not accept RealID invites unless I've been playing with you for a while.

* Second Life - I am a dancer at a club in Second Life, and spend a good deal of my time there. I enjoy the dress up aspect of the game. I do not accept just sitting on poseballs, however. If you want that, you can pay me for it, since I'll be doing the work to get your jollies off. I am, however, more than happy to roleplay while using the poseballs as graphical cues.

Sexual Preferences:

* My characters are always female, but range from submissive to dominant. I prefer submissive, and I do not play shrinking violets.

* I prefer to play across male characters, but will accept female characters that can interest my closet bisexuality. I will also accept well-played futanari.

Hell Yes and Hell No:

I do not have a F-list or Rabbit Hole at this time, because my limits are incredibly few and I have no desire to fill out something that someone could just ask me for details on. To that tune, below are a few things I really enjoy.

Favorites - Anal, Oral, Messy, Titfuck, Anthro, Fantasy, Size Differences, Cum Inflation, Lots o' Cum, Sensation Play, Humiliation, Romance, Plot, Multiple Partners, Dark.

No, Not Ever - Bimbofication, Menses, Scat, Urine/Watersports, Vore, Death.

As always, it's best to clear everything in the planning stages. If you think it's too close to something I've said no to, then just ask me. The worst that will happen is that I'll say no.

Realms of Yore:

Fantasy - Think of something you've read of in anything classified as fantasy, and roll with it. I love dragons, shifters, mythical beasts, fae, elves, drow, and everything in between.

Science Fiction - Futuristic Roleplay that comes with things we've yet to touch is a curiosity to me. Time travel, alien races, tentacles of those alien races, space travel... I'll try it all, and probably like it!

Medieval - There's something attracting about a good roleplay set in the times of swords and lances. This can be combined with the fantasy genre for even more fun, or we can stick to royalty and servants. Whatever goes.

Dark - Cultists, undead, grim summonings that pull beings that make Cthulu look like a kitten from the bowels of our nightmares for the sake of our pleasures. Ghosts and vampires fall into this category.

Gaming - I don't really like screwing around with canon characters, but I'm willing to play within a game's realm. I'm considerably limited in the ones that I'm familiar with, however. Pokemon, Warcraft, Left 4 Dead, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Terraria, and uh... Legend of Zelda are where most of my gaming knowledge comes from. I can try out Skyrim/Oblivion, too.

Plots:

Here are some plot cookies to start with. Some are clearly open for long-term storylines, which I do enjoy. Immensely.

Sex Education - Teacher/Student

Through a fluke in hiring, Tessa has landed herself as the sole female teacher at an all boys academy. She gets the fun task of explaining the birds and the bees to boys who are rich, privileged, and have been doing things she can only begin to imagine. It's not long before one of the boys finds out that the pretty little teacher is innocent, and the boys - in singles and in groups - decide to give their own brand of sex ed.

Hot For Teacher - Teacher/Student

Bookish and reclusive, Stacy Winters wakes up in the morning and gets ready for school like every teacher does. In her thirties, she deals with the hormone charged ranks of the senior class. One of her class, whether by dare or completely willingly, has started to pay far more attention to her than she is comfortable with, but he's awfully persistent...

Pokemon - Anthro/Human *

Travel to the top with a gathering of anthromorphic pokemon! Dominate your companions and set them on sexual battles with other pokemon and their keepers. All fun, lots of amusement.

Slave to Beasts - Human/Anthro

A caravan of slaves was attacked while traveling to city, and only one survived the onslaught. Found by a denizen of the area, an anthro of a forest tribe, the woman is taken in and cared for until she returns to health. She ends up as a servant to the one who found her, and he has to decide whether to take her for his own and breed her, or give her over to the tribe as public breeding material.

Roommates - Human/Human

They've been living together through college, with separate rooms and separate lives. Brief talks have them with similar interests, but neither seems to be very close. But urges are urges, and when both continue to fail in their separate relationships, it's only a matter of time before one approaches the other for fun, willing or not.

* Note: This is one that I wouldn't mind a futa character for. There would be resistance on the part of the female at first, and very likely humiliation on both sides. The futa would have to be well-hung with my cum kink as well, and very likely switch. I think switch battles would be a bit fun, I don't know.

The Demon's Bride - Human/Demon

She'd never sparked the interest of men on the mortal plane, or at least none that would care to admit affections for the frumpy looking girl who scurries from work to classes and then back home like a mouse. But when she's kidnapped from the mortal realm and brought to the realm of demons, she finds herself locked in a battle of wills with a demon king who is determined to make her his, and has the entire realm to help with the breaking.

For Whom The Bell Tolls - Angel/Human

It's a rainy winter evening when he sees her, curled up in an alley looking half starved and nearly dead. Despite his misgivings, there's something that strikes him about her that makes it impossible to leave her there to die. Whether it's the passing thought of how he'd feel if someone left him, or the thought that she would be company for a lonely soul, he takes her in and nurses her back to health. Suddenly, his luck seems to turn for the better, but it's only a matter of time before things start happening, and he finds himself in the middle of a battle between good and evil, and realizes what it is he's really saved!

Waiting on Demons - Shifter/Anything

She came to the castle in the guise of a simple human girl. Dark of skin and hair, she was an exotic beauty that was surpassed often by those who walked the castle itself. Hired by the Master, a mysterious being who is never seen and only heard, she is the one who tends to the kitchens, cleans the messes that are made, and when required... is little more than a plaything for the desires of the varied creatures that walk over the castle drawbridge. But she isn't human at all, and her true race is something despised and revered, and it's a secret that is bound to come out sometime...

CSI: Castle - Human/Human

What happens when you mix popular TV shows like Castle and CSI, and then toss a little magic into it? I don't know, but I'm dying to find out! Inspired by all those lovely 'whodunnit' stories out there.
would like to discuss some plots with you im into everything that you are into
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom