Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thrown to her future (Silver117)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
476269-bigthumbnail.jpg

In a realm of magic and elves there were two neighboring kingdoms both ruled by humans yet the two families always fought. There would come periods of peace between the two only as the Four Thunder’s Kingdom gained its second prince to become king did that peace disappear, many say like the disappearance of the princess of Celestial’s. Celestial’s kingdom had fought against war as his wife and queen had been pregnant with child. He wanted peace for his child the true King of the Four Thunder’s kingdom agreed. The years went by with the peace and as the princess Stella grew older she was growing into a most beautiful princess. Only suddenly when she was just ten the King of the Four Thunder’s died along with his family when they were at their vacation castle. The next in line took the thrown and told his kingdom that the celestial kingdom killed the rightful king and his family. It wasn’t truth no, the once prince now king had killed his older brother and family in order to finally take the throne.

Attacks on the Celestial kingdom came quick as the queen grew worried for their only daughter called upon one of the elves mages. A spell was cast sending the princess away until a solution was found to bring peace again. Only the king and queen didn’t understand that it would be the fates that decided what the solution would be and when she would come back.

Her memory wiped clear of the magical realm she found herself wondering the streets of New York. She was taken in and given the name Rose yet there was still one thing on her that proved her to be the princess that all knew. She had a birth mark on the back of her neck that held the seal of the celestial kingdom. It was three crescent moons all pointing outwards. Growing up in the city of New York she found herself having such a hard time. Her body small yet as she grew it seemed she turned into such a fine woman many males always came after her. Only as she was walking down the streets now the age of nineteen her long silk black hair all the way down to her waist even while it was up in a pony tail swayed with her walk.

Suddenly she felt heaviness come over her. It was late the street already dark as she had been heading home from work. She stumbled a little coming to rest between an alley way. Only as she rested there she suddenly felt hands grabbing her. She freaked turning using what strength she had to fight off the attacker as he pulled her deeper into the alley. The fight went on for a little while her clothes and hair being pulled apart and down. Only as she finally got him knocked out she felt faint. Her hand going to her head, slowly lights started to swirl around her frame. Her eyes closing her as her body went limp, the lights swirled faster. Soon she was one, only to appear in a castle, the castle of the Four Thunder’s kingdom. Guards appeared quickly as Rose struggled to wake as she heard the stomping of feet rushing towards her. As she woke her eyes shocked to see the stone molding of the castle walls. She was in the dungeon of the castle as she turned to try and run she came face to face with a guard. She fought as many as she could off. Only as one went to land a hard hit to her, she was down, before she knew it they were taking her off to the throne room to be seen the King and prince of the Four Thunders. She didn’t know where she was but this couldn’t be good.

(Alright now I don't want the two to find out she's the princess right away. I would like the King of the Four Thunders to be the bad guy and for the prince to be different from his murderous father.)

The guards begin to drag Rose into kingdom. "Ugh, if it's not one thing, it always another." One the guards grunted. "Can't be helped, we are at war after all." the other guard said. Inside the the caste, each step was like a sound of thunder the soliders stood proud and steadfast, ready to fight on the kings command. The walss were of a dark blue and the linings were of a lightning yellow. Riches beyond any ones wildes dreams were there as a sign of their wealth. But none in the castle of Four thunders compaied to the throne room.

Inse there was an audience there to praise the king and the young heir to the throne. statues of pure marble and pictures by the finest artist were on disply. Though the king admired it to stroke ones ego, the prince hated it. The causal greet with the aristocrats of the kingdom was beiefly interrupted when the guards came. They placed Rose on the ground on her knees and forced her to looked at them.

"King Maxwell, We found this commoner within the castle." the guard said to him. "Humph, probbly anothe Celestial spy they to destroy and kill all the we see. She shall be hanged at dawn." he proudly states. "Father, do you have any proof that she's a spy? To kill mindlessly without such proof is below owr kingdoms stardards, war or no war." Prince Alexandar said to his father. Unlike him, Alex prefers reason over blodshead. "She's isn't one of us. What more do you need?" the king growled at him. "Your growls mean nothing to me. You know I'm right. Even you wouldn't stoop so low as in murder an innocent lady." he said glaring at him. Maxwell herd the silent whipsers of the crown. No wanting to damage his own ego, he clears his throat.

"Fine, Since you want to be so nice about it. Guards, take her to the dungeon. I'll render judgement on my own time." he said. The guards nodded and took her away, and yet Alex couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Rose was shocked as she was thrown to the stone floors. She felt as if she had been placed in a movie. Truly she hadn't thought such things could really happen like this. Yet as she was forced to look to the royalty by the guard's grip on her hair she winced as she heard the sentence of death. Her eyes wide in shock yet she didn't cry like most woman would nor did she beg for her life. She knew there was no one for her in her life so she sought not to piss the king off any more though she didn't even know what he was talking about a spy for some celestial. She didn't know anyone around here. Though as she was dragged off she heard the prince stop them to speak against his father. His voice was much softer and already she could tell he actually cared about those in the world. Yet as she was put off for another time she still wasn't sure what to think. Her eyes went to his as she knew he felt that he could have done better. She shook her head as she was dragged out her lip still busted as she licked away some of the blood dripping down her chin.

"You got alot of gall speaking against me like that." the king said to him. "Must've got it on my mom's side." he said coldly to him. He got up from his throne. Scoffing at his tone, Maxwell continued to mingle with his wealthy friends. "You son, is quite the rebel." one person said to him. A laughter came from his mouth as he replied. "True, the fool believes in peace. He doesn't know what it really means to be a king." They continued to laugh, unaware that the prince herd him. Shaking his head in disgust, he decided to go a step further in ticking him off.

Alex heads down into the dungeon where he sees a guard fully awake at his post. "You guard, my father needs a word with you." he told him. "Sorry young lord, but I must remain here." the guard answered back. Sighing, he decided to play the old royaly card on him. "You know, refusing a prince's wprd is punishable by death." Cringing at the thought. the guard gives him the keys to the cell and left to see the king. Alone now, Alex searched the rooms until he saw Rose. Smiling, he got the keys and unlocked the door. "Are you okay?" he asked and unchains her.

As the guards brought her down to the dungeons her knees scrapping against each bump on the stone as they didn't allow her up thinking her to run. Yet as they got there and down the stairs she felt as though her legs had been dragged through hell and back. Still it never seemed to get better for her as she was thrown into the small cell that had no window on the door and held only straw for a bed. The stone was harsh against her as she hit down hard. Her chains cutting into her wrists as she groaned. She laid there for a while before she heard movement outside again. Her eyes closed to pretend to be asleep in case something worse was to happen. Yet as she heard the prince's voice again her eyes shot open as he was taking off the chains. "What are you doing?" she asked shocked he was there helping her. Yet her eyes would move past him every once and a while to make sure no one was coming.

As She shown shock, Alex was acting cool, alam and collective. Once the last chain was off her, he puts the keys back into his pocked. "Nothing much, just pissing off the old man." he said answered. He turned to make sure no other guard was coming. It seemed safe for the time being. His eyes look back onto Rose. His eyes connected to hers a few times as he looked at her body. He frowned seeing blood and cuts on her. He nod to him and carries her into his arms. "You can trust me." he said and sneaks her off to one of the female guest rooms. Inside the guest room was cloud pattern walls, a dresser full of clothes and royal dresses, a queen sized bed with a compy matress and sheets. and a window view of the castle. "Stay put, I'll get some ointments and wraps for you." he said and heads off to get them. Minutes later, he returns and begins tending to her wounds.

As he picked her up she gripped his shirt as she was a little uneasy being picked up yet as he told her to trust him she nodded her head and tried to calm herself. Her hair swayed from side to side as he walked her up into the halls and a guest bedroom. Being put down she looked to him as she knew he was doing it to piss his father off still it wasn't something she would picture an actually prince doing. Though as she stopped a second she realized she didn't know where she was and that she needed to figure that out. "Where are we" she asked as he started to tend to the scraps and bruises she had.

Alex was gentle to tending to her wounds. He cleaned up the blood that oozed from her before spraying some antibateria formula on. It was finished up with some firm bandages. He looked up at her once she asked him that question. "This this the kingdom of the Four Thunder's. My family has been know for its respectable rule has now been tarnished with war and greed." he said relunctently. He muttered some words to himself quietly before shaking his head and regained focused on tending to her wounds. "I am Prince Alexander, next in line to the Four Thunder's throne. May I know your name please?" he asked her. The measure of differences between him and his father was beyond compare. He was kind and polite while he was an ego-maniac. He was for peace as the king was for war. Alex was for firendship by heart while Max was for friendship by money. They never got along, and wasn't going to change any time soom.

As he spoke of where she was along with who he was she didn't understand at all her face showed how confused she was as she shook her head. "Oh I'm so lost" she said as she gave a groan. "Do you know where New york is? or maybe the USA?" she asked though as he turned to ask her name she was a little shocked. "Rose" she answered in truth she had no last name. She didn't take the one the state gave her only used it when she needed too no more than that. "I really don't think I'm suppose to be here" she said as her hands pulled her hair over her shoulders as they started to stroke the strands as if to try and calm down.

Now it was Alexander who was confused when she answered him. New York? USA? It was all foreign to him. "Sorry, never herd of those places." he said shaking his head. He sat beside her and began wondering about it. If he didn't know about it, sure enough his dad didn't either. "What do you mean? I apologise for the cold treatmen the guards and my father gave to you, but mst people in this kingdom aren't cold hearted." he said trying to convince her to stay. His conversation came to a quick halt when he herd the clanging and clattering of armor. "The prisoner has escaped, search the grounds, leave no stone unturn." a guard shouted. "You know, I agree with what you said. Allow me to help you escape. It's the least I can do since I'm the one who did it." he said. He got up from the bed and to a window. Luckly, they were on the first floor of the castle. "If you trust me, then please follow me." he said and extends his hand to her.

As he told her he knew nothing of her home she felt like she was ready to scream. Only she heard it from the guard about the palace calling about her getting away. Her eyes went wide as she looked like a deer caught in headlights. Though his voice shook her out of it as she looked to him once more. "I . . . don't know this is bad" she said as she looked about only as she look to his hand again she gave a sigh and put her hand in it. "I swear this is enough trusting for a lifetime" she said as she followed him scared of what was to happen yet knew this wasn't going to be easy. "What about you? When they figure out you helped?" she asked him as they started to make their way.

"To be honest, I really don't care what my father say or thinks. His way of thinking is wrong, and too many people have suffered for it. My defiance against him is what puts a smile to citizens faces." he said honestly to her. As he takes her through the town, some people smiled and waved at him before wondering who was that girl he was helping out. Once out of the kingdom, he looked around before entering the forest area which seperates his kingdom from Celestial. "You'll be safer in the Celestial Kingdom. Their royals are much more kinder. You'll be able to find a safe haven there." he tells her. "Once out the forest area, the kingdom will be in plain view." He didn't tell her that the citizens hate him due to where he came from. Alex didn't mind since he can fend for himself.

Rose looked to him as he was once again thinking of his people but in the wrong way. "Yet who is going to be there to speak against your father if you leave?" she asked him as she felt that it was him that had the king stalling from time to time. As it seemed that his father would not kill his son yet she was only hoping that it would stay that way. As they ran through the town she did notice how he was greeted and the people did seem to love him but as they came to the forest she found herself starting to feel tired as they made their way through.

(Don't you think that the kingdom's would be further away than an hour run or so?)

"Who said anything about me leaving. You don't hve to worry about him. That's my job." He tells Rose. Deep into the forest he trecked with her. It certinly no walk in the park as it was long and time consuming. This was also the only option since the only other way to celestila was through a battlefield. He knew the fight was still going and didn't want to risk any more injury upon Rose, at worse her death. Only a quarter way through the area, he noticed her feeling tired. "Let's rest here for a bit. We do have a long ways to go." he said relaxed against a tree. "Will you be okay?" he asked concerned about her injuries

Looking to him she listened as he said he wasn't going to be leaving yet he was still with her. Giving a sigh she really didn't think she could talk him out of it. Still she knew without him she would be no where. She was pretty sure as crazy as it might seem she was not in her world anymore but his. She didn't know anything as she walked on with him trying her best not to trip as her legs were already screaming in pain from the cuts but now from over use. When he talked of sitting down she was instantly on a log relaxing a little.

Alex looked at her and then to the sky. A frown came upon his face hating what was going on as of now. "Why now? What happened to those peaceful times?" he muttered onto himself. His eyes soon focused back on Rose. Bandages or not, she was a beautiful sight to behold. Of course, they just met, she probbly thinks of him as just a royal pain since he's doing all of this. He walks over and decided to check on her injuries, just to be safe. These minutes of silence had gone on long enough. He had to start some conversation. "So...um...can you tell me about New York or USA?" he asked. Not much of a question, but at least its a start.

As she looked to him she wasn't sure what to think leaning back against the bark she wondered what was going to happen. She really had no idea what to do or say. Yet as she gave a sigh she knew that things weren't going to be easy like back in New York then again she hadn't had it easy there either. As he moved back to her she looked away trying to find something else to think on. Though as she heard his question she thought on it. "Well New york is nothing like here. There aren't many trees and no forests at all. The buildings they tower over us almost like their reaching to the heavens. There are things that make life so easy yet it feels as if things are so hard." she said to him as she wasn't sure how else to speak of it.

"Intresting. It's nothing like I have imagined. As far as I know it this place has two vibrant kingdoms that is seperated by this forest. There is a much shorter route from the Four Thunder and Celestial kingdoms but..." he stopped just before saying they these kingdoms were at war with each other. "Don't worry about it. It meaningless." he decided to say. He takes her hand and helps her up. His eyes locked onto hers before turning away. His ears soon perked up as he hears sounds in the distance. He cringed knowing it was some of his father's guards. "Damn, breaktime's over." he said. Just from looking at Rose, he knew she was in no condition to run. "Hop on my back. I'll get us far from them." he tells her with a serious look.

Rose listened yet she couldn't seem to grasp just what he was avoiding. Her mind was trying hard to figure it out yet as he suddenly stopped and stood up she heard the same as him as she stood with his help. She was growing worried that she was going to get them caught only just as she thought that she heard him tell her to get on his back and turn for her to do so. She wasn't sure but after a pause she soon did as she was told as she just couldn't stop the fact that she needed the help. "Thanks" she said as she held onto him her arms wrapped around his shoulder and chest.

With a smile, Alex made sure she had a firm grip on him and then dashed off. He was in good condition, ables to shift from side to side in order to avoid incoming trees. He leaped over exposed roots to avoid tripping. As he ran with all his might, the voice began to fade in the distance. "At this pace we should be at the kingdom border. We'll stll be in the forset, but thankfully away from my father's guards. For solider's their too afraid to cross it. " He tells herWhen the voices disappeared, he lowers his speed from a sprint to a jog. His head began to look leaft and right search for the border. "Rose, see if you can see three creacent moons in the distance, that'll be the border be my kingdom and theirs." he said.

Rose listened to what he said though as she listened to what he said about the guards and how they wouldn't cross the border she started to think that there was something he was keeping from her. Still as he ran she held on with all she had her head resting on his shoulder as he then told her to look out for the three crescent moons. Her mind sparked when she heard that yet she didn't place it just yet. As her eyes scanned the forest and soon came across it. Her eyes went wide as she knew that mark. "Over there" she said though her hand let go of him and came up to her neck. She couldn't believe what she was seeing there. It was her birthmark, she knew because they had taken a picture and shown her when she was first found. They had hoped someone would claim her with the birthmark.

"Alright." he said and heads into that direction. "Though the guards didn't dare cross that border, Alex showed no fear and crossed into it. "We are now in the Celestial kingdom." he said and marched on. He herd her voice to the reaction of finding the mark. He dicided to pay no mind to since he probbly thinks it was due to the fact she found it. "Walking into a rivals territory. Father would flip his lid and blow his stack if he herd about this." he chuckled. Another few hours passed and he was near the end. His legs wer starting to become jelly, but he kept marking on. He ignored the pain in his feet and could see a bright light in the distance. "I can see it, I can see Celestial." he tells her.

As they passed the marker she wasn't sure what to think as she knew something was up with that. "Can we stop" she asked as they were getting closer. Not only as she worried about him but she really felt the need to figure this out. "Um . . . was . . . the symbol the crest of the kingdom?" she asked as she really needed to know. "I mean . . . its just strange . . . I have a birthmark just like it" she said as she got off him and sat down the moment he had stopped. She couldn't figure it but something inside her told her that this was important.

"A birthmark? Where?" he asked. He thought long and hard about it before remembering. "Yes, that is the royal crest of Celestial. The crecent moos touching on another. It like the crest of the Four Thunder." he said. He decided to show it to her by lifting up his shirt. Here, this is my mark." he said poiting to the right side of his chest. It showed four bolts of thunder touching each other at this tip. This as the his royal crest. "Do you think you were born there?" he asked her.

As he asked if she had a birthmark she nodded her head as she pulled her hair to the side and turned showing her birthmark to him. "There. I was told its the same" she said to him as she turned back to see his. Though as he asked if she thought she was born there she thought on it. "I don't remember where I was born. I was found wondering the streets when I was ten or so. I don't remember anything before I was found." she said to him as she didn't understand what this could mean. "Why would I have a birthmark?" she asked not knowing that only those of royal blood were born with the birthmarks of their kingdoms.

Back
Top Bottom