Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings (IPC) Banishment of the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
Okay this is my current craving , grabbing a ancient mythology (Either, Greek, Roman, Norse or Egyptian (One is preferred but i will not specify which)

Anyway, the High council, angered by some of the deities straying form their duties to play with the mortals, strip the gods and goddesses of their celestial powers and plunge them to earth to live among the mortals they had so much fun being around. Someone like Nyx, Being so powerful that even Zeus feared her, would not fear being among other men, until she would realize that her power is no longer around, she is a mortal just like the others. or Bastet, being a very sexual being, no longer able to rule of felines and lure men as she once could.

The main aspect of this is that the banished gods are given a test. They must make it back to their kingdom. If they can prove that they have the ability to make it back to their temples they will once again be granted their powers back.

My character is a Champion of the gods. A warrior, Gladiator, War hero whatever it is (Will depend on the mythology we go with) Sees a goddess he has met before. God be the one who had chosen him as her champion, or just one he met in passing. He can quickly realize she is no longer the powerful being she once was, but being a champion decides to help the goddess return to her kingdom.

Yes smut will be a thing in this along with (Hopefully) enough plot to keep the RP enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom