Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reluctant companions (Eyesoffire & Ecchi)

Minutes seemed like hours, why? Gideon rode silently by Leilia's side. They'd reached the road soon enough, right? It was a clear night, the moon painted everything blueish. he could see ahead of them. "The fire caused unnecessary shadows." He mumbled more to himself than the elf. In all honesty he'd never seen a killing ground like that before. It was messy, the murderers had cold hearts, no respect for the dead...it begged the question: were they even human? It didn't seem that way at all, he wanted answers but knew that none would come as quickly as he'd like.

"I somehow find myself genuinely concerned for your people." Elves wouldn't kill like this, sure there was a war on but they were honorable soldiers, each one that he saw on the battlefield fought and died with honor. A slow suspicion that perhaps it was Leilia's people crept into his mind, but he brushed it aside quickly, impossible, it couldn't be true, if they were this far into the kingdom then the war for the humans would have been lost and his life would be over as quickly as a man could blink. "I feel that we shouldn't stop until we reach your borders."

Back
Top Bottom