Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Law of Lust (Mojito + Ghost)

Ms Mojito

Star
Evelyn looked at the clock mounted on the wall. The day was only halfway over and she had a lot of work ahead of her. The green eyed girl walked over to the ladies room. Black pumps clicking along the hard surface of the floor. The red business casual dress hugging the curves of her body. She looked in the mirror and raked her french manicured nails through her long sleek black hair. A gold chain with an onyx dragon sat nestled in the valley of her 'c-cup' breasts. She needed to make it back to her desk before her boss caught her lollygagging in the bathroom. Quickly she sauntered back to her desk, and gazed at the files on her desk.

Gwen makes her way back to her office after court. It went smoothly but she knew she had a long road ahead of her in this case. She runs her hand through her brown hair before entering her office too her Evelyn, her beautiful paralegal. "Hey Evelyn" she said with a smile then place some files on her desk. "Make this your top priority today alright" she explained. "Please get this organized and ready for court tomorrow" she added as she headed for her desk to get to work herself, her hips swaying in clear view of her assistant.

Eve smiled at the curvacious figure of the woman that walked through the doors. Her boss was certainly eye candy, which always made her wonder why she was a 'Ms' and not a 'Mrs' already. Not that she was complaining. She sported a lax smile and cleared her desk for her top priority. "Consider it done." She responded before remembering something and springing to her feet and strolling into her office with a few notes. "The defense attorney from the Jones verses the Carmichel's case called and your mother called to see how you were doing. " She placed the call notes on the surface of the ornate desk before taking her time to walk back to her desk. She bit her lower lip, pleased to be able to have gotten a full view of her boss in her usual sexy but professional attire.

Gwen looked up too see Eve come in and smiled as she took the notes to glance at them "Oh thank you" she said then noticed the clock on her desk. "Oh it's almost lunch time." she said mainly to herself. "Eve, order some lunch for us" she said before her assistant left. "How about the deli on 25th? They always have the freshest meats" she said "I'll take a turkey club with some light mayo and you get what you want. My treat" she smiled, glancing over at her curvaceous paralegal.

"Sure." She responded as she leaned over her desk, rather than sit in her chair, and dialed the familiar number and placed their orders. She ordered an italian sub with light oil. Her sweet voice chimed as she bit the person farewell. She tucked a stray tendril of hair behind her ear before going onto Gwen's office. "They say it'll be ten minutes. Anything else?"

Gwen smiled "Great" she said then pondered for a moment before responding to her question "Hey, how about you come in here to work." she suggested. They have done this a few times before and Gwen always liked it. "We have a lot of work and I don't want you running in and out every five minutes"

Eve grabbed the files from her desk and walked back into Gwen's office and sat in the client's chair and opened up the files. "Will you be attending the anniversary party for the firm this evening? ' the two were so busy she, herself almost forgot about it.

"hmmmmm...." Gwen said as she leaned back in her chair. She just about forgot as well. "I guess so" she said as she looked though a folder. "I hope we can finish in time to attend. what about you?"

Eve's emerald eyes never left the files. She was working with a pen in hand. Filing and checking all signature, and seeking and possible loopholes. "Way ahead of you." Eve heard the door open behind her. " Wow that was fast."

Gwen smiled and nodded before seeing the door open and the delivery man stood with their sandwiches. Gwen got up and paid the young man, giving in a nice tip for a quick delivery. She handed Eve her food and grabbed to drinks out of her mini fridge before sitting back down and continuing her work. They cut it close but they where able to finish with time to head to their home and get ready for the party. "Why don't we go together?" Gwen asked as they headed to the elevator.

"Together? Sure." The offer was a treat in her eyes. Eve followed Gwen to the elevator. "The party is suppose to end at ten, so if you're still not partied out, I have an unopened bottle of champagne I've been dying to break into. Feel free to come afterwards. I can't say others will be there though."

"Oh that sounds lovely" Gwen said as she pushed the number to the bottom floor. she led Eve to her car and waved her off before heading to her own car to go home and get ready. She dressed in a simple back dress and stelletto heels with a gold necklace and matching earrings. She sprayed on a little perfume before grabbing her bag and heading out. When she arrived at the party she waited in the lobby for Eve before she would enter.

Eve headed in her separate direction after saying bye to her boss. She kept her hair the same. Quickly plucking a dress with a slip silhouette and shoestring straps, eagerly tossing away the time and need for corsets, girdles, bustles and other confining whatnots. The sliver of green silk was cut at the bias, making the narrow dress cling to the body, accentuate curves, and hang more gracefully at the feet. She slipped on a pair of black pumps and grabbed her green clutch and slipped a set of diamond tear drop earrings and a matching necklace. She entered the lobby and stopped in the doorway looking at Gwen. "Wow, don't we look stunning." She smiled.

Gwen looked over in the direction of the voice and smiled at the sight of Eve "Right back at you" she chuckled then led her into the main hall. She grabbed to glasses of wine and gave Eve one before she began to make the rounds and chat with her co workers.

Eve gladly accepted the glass of wine. It would be the first of a few wines she would have. The sweet yet slightly tart drink shot liquid arrows through her body, loosening her nerves after about four more glasses. Even as she conversed with her fellow co workers she continued to glance at Gwen every so often. All they would talk about was work and a children and other news before she would get bored and the crowd would thin as people departed.

She pursed her red plump lips as she took another sip and looked at the thinning crowd. "What say we leave this, I doubt they'll notice we're even gone. We can have a girls night at my place."

Eve basically inhaled the contents of her glass before following Gwen and got in her car. She guided her to her house. Walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. The warm atmosphere glowed as she flicked the light on. The livingroom contained a beige suede sofa set and a flat screen t.v. . She laced her finger's with Gwens and brought her to the kitchen. Steel appliances all around and a cool marble countertop with a marble island. She released Gwen and opened up her liquor cabinet. "Would you like anything to drink?" She offered.

Gwen smiled as she was led inside and into the kitchen. "Oh I'll take you up on that champagne" she said as she sat at the table. "You have a lovely home" she said as she looked around.

Evelyn went to the french door fridge and removed a bottle of champagne and plucked two glasses from her cabinets. She popped the bottle and filled the glasses. "Thank you." She smiled at the compliment. "Funny since I don't spend too much time here. We both seem so busy at times." She took a sip of her own as she handed the other glass to Gwen. "Shall I give you a tour?"

She guided her from the kitchen to the dining room with a long wooden table and a fresh floral centerpiece comprised of roses and a chandelier. Her family often gather at her house for parties due to the space. She then guided her to the master bedroom where there was a four pillared mahogany carved queen sized bed loaded with pillows and a soft comforter set. A fireplace across from the foot of the bed with a flat screen just above it. A chaise lounge in a corner and set of curtained double doors leading to a terrace. She guided her to the bathroom with the big jet tub and stand alone shower. She guided her back to the living room where she sat on the sofa and patted next to her. "So....what do you think?"

Gwen followed around in amazement of Eve's home. She smiled as she sat down next to Eve. "Just beautiful" she said then took another sip of her drink "mmm....I think the alcohol is finally getting to me" she chuckled as she sat back.

Eve placed a hand on Gwen's leg as she took one more sip of her glass and set it on the table. "Same here...I really need to be careful because I can get pretty 'loose' sometimes. What about you? "

Back
Top Bottom