Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The night is young

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened next shows the problem when the two heads a male have different ideas. The head on top of Daniel’s neck said she was a vampire. That she was the queen of the vampire. That she had turned three other vampires in to ash in the matter of minutes. We have no chance pouncing on her she could trounce us. The head between Daniel’s legs respectfully disagreed. It took a view point that looked at the available evidence and came to a different conclusion. That conclusion being “I’m hard, she wants it,

I’m going to have her under me screaming as I fuck her.”
As happens so rarely in situations like this, it is the lower head that is right.
Daniel lets out a growl and pounces at his lover, his body laying over hers. He captures her mouth in a frenzied kiss, his tongue once again getting a small nick on it as he pulls pack. “You really want my cock inside of you, don’t you, lover?”

"Just as much as you do love." She sucked some of the blood off his tounge, "No blood giving tonight love, my thirst is sated, and please darling dont be offended when i choose to drink from someone else instead of you, id rather you alive and healthy then constantly recovering from hematosis and loss of blood, so tonight is just passion, pure passion, no blood involved, and really dont even think of yourself as a food source to me, because you arent, you are a source of different pleasure to me, although blood provides me with pleasure, your pleasure is something no one else can give, now put that thing in me before i force it in!" She giggled.

Once again we see an internal debate going on in Daniel’s head. One said to just go ahead and shove it into her hard and fast, to feel her squirm underneath and scream out in pleasure. The other said to go ahead and take some time, drag this moment out for as long as possible. Tease the vampire queen a little. “Oh? You want my cock in you? Are you sure? Well, I think if you ask nicely I might be persuaded to fuck your brains out.” He grins down at his lover, the drinks and his new lifestyle giving him courage, confidence, and playfulness he had never had before. Weather Alisa would play his game and ask nicely or take matters into her own hands was something that remained to be seen.

She smiled and whined "Oh baby please give it to me, i want it so bad, ive been thinking about it the whole time we have been here, ive been thinking about you exploding inside me, i want everything you can give me, dont worry i wont break." She giggled and grabbed his manhood and squeezed it gently and began to stroke it, "Dont be afraid darling, its just a vagina." She covered her mouth as she giggled like a school girl at her first time, "You know you want to give it to me, and you want to give it to me hard, why hold your inhibitions back darling?"

The internal debate in Daniel’s mind was now over; Alisa’s actions had pushed him over the edge, ending all desire for teasing and replacing it with a burning desire to make passionate love to the woman beneath him. Daniel grabs Alisa’s shoulders and lets out a masculine noise as he looks down at her. “Are you ready? I hope so, because here it comes!” He thrusts into her, and keeps thrusting into her, his impressive manhood filling up places that before him no one had reached in centuries. The bed bounces and lets out noises of protest at the punishment as he fucks Alisa for all that she is worth.

Alisa screamed with orgasmic pleasure, her fangs glistening in the dim light, she arched her back and clenched her pussy tightly around his manhood, she then grabbed his hips and forced all of his throbbing manhood into her, she was on the verge of orgasming and intended for him to have the greatest orgasm of his life, she wanted him to have pleasure and keep him wanting her.

The sound of his lover’s primal pleasure, the glint of reflected moonlight off the fangs of the vampire queen, the feel of her womanhood as it gripped his cock and dragged it down to her farthest reaches was almost more pleasure then Daniel’s brain was capable of processing. His voice crescendos, screaming out a similar passion and pleasure as he joins her in climax, his seed shooting deep into her wound. He soon collapses on her, panting form the moment of passion.

Alisa moaned and smiled, "And now we have to sleep for a few hours untill sundown so we can go out again, how are you getting used to this lifestyle love, the sleeping during the day and the staying out all night?" She smiled and playfully pushed him off her so they could both lay flat, "Im so glad i met you, now lets get some sleep rush will be in at sundown to wake us." She smiled and rested her head on his chest.

Daniel puts an arm comfortingly around his lover, pulling her form next to his and running a hand though her air, enjoying the feel of her just lying next to him, a feeling of utter contentment. “It’s not as much as a schedule change as you might think, plenty of college students stay up to the wee hours of the night and sleep away most of the day. It’s not as big an adjustment as you might think.” He leans forward and kisses her cheek. “Sleep well, lover.”

Alisa drifted off into a dreamless sleep, she was awoken by the sound of rush's voice "Alright, suns down, where we headed tonight, dont forget you have a council meeting in a few hours so keep the fun to a minium."

Alisa sat up, "I figured we could go to The Factory and have some dinner and drinks, im hungry and your old ass has to be!" She laughed.

"Alright, ill pull the car 'round front and wait, dont take too long girl." Alisa nodded and rolled over to kiss daniel as rush left the room, "Its time to arise my lover, we have a long night ahead of us, you get to meet the council, and we are going to another restaurant that is positively divine." She started to walk off, "Just put some regular clothes on join me in the shower when you are ready." She walked over to her massive bathroom and walked into the shower which was a shower big enough for ten people, there were three shower heads along the wall and she turned them all on and digitally set the temperature to something very warm, she pressed a button on the wall and some music played, it was classical, she hummed along and bathed herself.

Daniel, as it turns out, was an incredibly deep sleep. People had often said he slept like a dead man, which considering the person who was sharing a bed with him was kind of ironic. He in fact does not wake up until Alisa gives him a kiss and a light shake, and then wakes up groggily. The idea of sharing a shower with his beautiful immortal love was enough to get the blood flowing, even if it got it all flowing in one direction.

After setting out a nice long sleeve shirt and a pair of his new designer jeans on the bed, Daniel slips into the shower after alias, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her, kissing her neck. He head that he would get to meet the council today, and that group sounded rather official, powerful, and ominous, but figured there would be time over breakfast to discuss it. Right now he was more interested in first getting dirty and then getting clean. “I think this is a wonderful way to start the day, don’t you?” His morning erection presses into Alisa back as a hand grips a breast firmly, squeezing it and teasing a nipple.

Alisa smiled and pushed him away "Not this morning darling, we have other things to handle, as much as i would like to, there is much fun and business in my life, we need to get ready and depart quickly rush is already waiting outside, a quick late breakfast and we will be off to see the council." She smiled and got out of the shower, she dried off and walked to a closet in the bathroom, she pulled out a black ceremonial dress and hung a necklace around her neck with an odd symbol on it, she pulled out a long silk cloaked robe and put it on, she was dressed in all black and the robe had hints of silver thread in it, giving it a black diamond appearance. "When we go see the council, do not look them in the eye or address them untill they adress you, they are the ruling body of the vampires and have been around longer than i have, they were there from the beginning, and they demand respect." She laid a robe on the sink identical to hers, and a necklace with the vampiric symbol for mortal on it, "Wear this, when we go to the council meeting, it will make you fit in and let them know you are with me, you are about to meet the gods among vampires, if you thought my display of savagry and brutality was amazing, and my speed and power to be something, you will find they are ten times faster and stronger than me, so formalities must be in place, even though they follow my orders and are under my rule, they still have wills of their own."

Daniel was disappointed about her refusal to fool around in the shower, but quickly understood why when she explained why time was of the essence. With some reluctance he pushed the thoughts of having fun in the water from his mind and focused his full attention of the matter at hand: the vampire council. Their existence reveled something that Daniel had already expected, that though Alisa was the ruling queen of vampire kind she did not wield absolute authority over them in the way that a dictator might, she had to listen to and at least take into account the will of the leaders of the clan. Both because he thought that it might be quickly fatal if he did so and because he did not want to embarrass Alisa in front of her council, Daniel vows to himself to do everything possible to avoid offering any insult to the vampric aristocracy.

He slips into the simply but fashionable clothing he had laid out for himself and then carefully, making sure not wrinkle it, buts the robe and necklace on over it. The necklace was the thing that actually bothered him the most, he was not used to having something around his neck and had to make a conscious effort not to fiddle with it. It didn’t take him long to get ready and soon the pair were heading out to breakfast in preparation for the council meeting. “I promise to be on my best behavior, I wouldn’t be much a boyfriend if I went around embarrassing you, now would I?”

The car abruptly stopped at the restaurant, it was rustic looking and there was a large sign hanging over it, the large rusted lettering said "THE FACTORY" She walked inside and sat down at a table, they were immediately served drinks and a standard breakfast, Alisa began eating quickly, rush stood there silently, at the door waiting, it was very apparent that this wasnt going to be like the trip to Pieres restaurant where they had time to enjoy the food and drink, it was simply sustenance, rush pulled a roll from a basket as a waitress walked by and started eating it, "Come on girl we gots to go." He said.

Daniel had planned on making some small talk while they ate to try to get rid of some of the tension, but quickly caught on to the fact that this wasn’t the time or the place for that. Instead he just took care of the eggs, pancakes, and bacon in front of him in a hurried and businesslike manner, using a cup of straight black coffee to chase away any lingering ruminates of sleep so that he would be operating at full capacity when they go to see the vampire elite. As they hurry from the restaurant to the car that will place where they will meet the council Daniel does take Alisa’s hand in his and gives her a smile just before they arrive. “Everything will work out, I promise.”

"Oh im quite sure this will work out darling, its just business, our network is quite expansive, this trip to paris was for fun and business as well as pleasure." The car zoomed through the slums of paris as rush quickly drove them to their destination, he appeared to have the same set of driving skills as alisa did, and the massive car was quite fast for its size, they took a sharp left and pulled through a tunnel and into an open space, several heavily armed security guards were waiting, they were mortals, but they were each dressed like a one man army, carrying very big guns and an assortment of knives and one even had a gattling gun slung over his shoulder, it was very clear that this place was meant to be secure and any trespasser was killed before they had the chance to regret it, one of the guards approached the car and opened the door and alisa stepped out.

Daniel was so wrapped up with the idea of having to go stand in front of the vampire nobles as the consort of the queen that he barely even noticed the fast and only semi-legal driving of Rush as they made it from the Factory to the meeting place far quicker than your average citizen would be reasonably able to. The large men in uniform carrying an assortment of very modern, very deadly, and very large looking fire arms gave Daniel pause, but he had to remind himself that he was not a trespasser. In fact he does his best to stand up a little straighter and not look so nervous. He was the lover of the queen, goddamn it! He wasn’t going to be intimidated by the security! He repeats that over and over in his head like a mantra as he follows Alisa passed the guards and into the council chamber proper. The room had a large table in the middle made out of ebony wood and was surrounded by high backed black leather chairs with gold ordination. One of the chairs was larger and more ornate then the others, Alisa’s throne if Daniel had to guess. His confidence starts to wane a little as he wonders where he is supposed to sit.

Alisa walked in the room slowly as all the council members who suddenly appeared out of nowhere took their proper seats, there was an open seat next to her throne as she sat down, "Sirs and gentlemen of the council, how goes business?"

One of the eldest vampires spoke, his voice was hollow and emotionless it was dark and sinister as well, he was a tall thin pale man with red eyes and long flowing grey hair, "It goes well oh queen of darkness, we were awaiting your arrival." Another elderly woman spoke "The council would like to address the matter of you having a mortal lover at your own discretion and would like to kindly remind such mortal that everything he sees here does not leave this building, as you well know the law alisa, a mortal that knows our secrets must be killed with or without your permission."

Alisa bowed her head in kind "I am well aware of the law council woman and he is under my guardianship and will not allow him to speak a word of what takes place here today, now lets discuss the matters at hand."

A younger looking man stood up and was holding some parchment, "The new moon approaches and our alliance with the dark once demands its ritual sacrifice as to sate the moon lovers council, we have found such sacrifice." The vampire clapped his hands twice and two massive stone doors opened, a beautiful vampire clothed in the same clothes they were wearing stepped out, she was unafraid as she took a knee before the vampire who had spoke, "Are you prepared to give your immortal soul for your clansmen?" The man said and the vampire nodded silently, "You are aware you are under oath and this is something that cannot be broken according to the ancient laws of our clan." The vampire nodded again, "Rise then and raise your head back to be glorified among your fellow clansmen." the vampire stood up and raised her head back exposing her neck, the vampire who had addressed her walked over slowly and put her fist through her chest, and ripped out her heart, instead of bursting to ash she fell over in a crumpled heap, a servant retrieved the heart from the vampires hand and put it in an urn and burned it.

"Now that the sacrifice has been made to the moon council, what other business must we address?" Alisa said with authority in her voice.

An elderly man stood up, power emanated from his voice, as he pointed to daniel, "You there, mortal, stand before the council."

Daniel takes his seat in the empty chair next to Alisa’s throne. He tries to hide his surprise when the council appears as if from thin air but is unable to fully conceal his shock. Still, he does manage to remain quiet and does his best to allow the council to get though it business without interruption.
When they started talking about his relationship with Alisa he got even more nervous, but it seemed to be a just formally reminding the queen that loose lips sink ships, and that if the relationship was ton continue Daniel had to keep his mouth shut to the rest of the outside world about vampire business. This didn’t come as a surprise to Daniel; Alisa had already more or less let him know that he had to keep quiet about the whole immortal blood sucking predators of the night thing. The fact that the council added the clause “on pain of death” to the keeping quite thing was intimidating, but nothing he really had to worry about as he planned to stay quite.

The next bit was interesting, a served to deflect council interest away from him. It would seem the vampire clans had an alliance with some other group that required a sacrifice. Given the fact that the other group were called “moon lovers” Daniel guessed the other group were werewolves. It was interesting that they had an alliance since modern fiction had vampires and werewolves as mortal enemies. It was also interesting that other mythological creatures were real besides vampires. Daniel makes a note to as Alisa later in private what other creatures went bump in the night.

When they actually went to the business of sacrificing a fellow vampire Daniel could not hold back a shocked gasp. He had assumed that the sacrifice would be figurative, or maybe in the form of some kind of tribute, not in the form of actual human…vampire…sacrifice. He does refrain from doing anything else, but was disturbed by the almost casual destruction of another being.

When a council member calls for him to step forward Daniel almost jumps out of his skin. But instead he just takes a quick calming breath and then stands, looking at the faces of each of the council members in turn as he tries to swallow his fear. “And how might I serve this council?” He asks, his voice containing a trace of fear but also a heaping helping of determination.

The council member in a whisk of air vanished and appeared before daniel turning the immediate are freezingly cold, "You are her lover no?" He began to circle daniel as he caressed his cheek, "How did a mortal grab the heart of the queen of darkness, do you hold some power over her?" He laughed a cold menacing laugh, "No, no, no, it is she that holds a power over you isnt it? She holds the key to your greatest desire and your heart doesnt she?" Alisa stood, "Councilman please, do not scare the boy, he is young and is new to this." The councilman turned and shot a menacing stare in her direction, and for a brief second it looked as the two were about to wage a fight that would tear the entire building apart, the seconds passed by like hours, untill the councilman spoke again, "Turn him." He went back to his seat and sat down, "I shall not councilman, if the council agrees, and would understand, this mortal is what love truly embodies, he loves me even though I could snap his neck with my finger, even though i am a monster he loves me, he doesnt deserve this curse, and just by your order councilman i will not give it to him." Alisa said, "Now do we have any further business or can i enjoy my vacation?" A young boy stood, he reeked of power, clearly the strongest of the council, in fact his very words made the building vibrate a little, "This council is over, enjoy your stay in paris sita, and do come see us soon." And as quickly as they appeared the entire council vanished.

Daniel lets out a breath he hadn’t even released he had been holding in, his entire body have frozen in place when the council member had been circling him. Such power as were held by the upper echelons of the vampire clans was something nearly uncomprehend able to a normal person. Daniel could see how they would have been able to rule unopposed by humans for centuries, how it must have been only recently with the advent of the destructive power of modern weaponry that humanity would truly have had the ability to strike back against these creatures of darkness. Alisa was right; he had to make sure that he did whatever was needed to stay on the council’s good side.

With the council now gone, Daniel stands up and stretches. Looking over at his lover, the Vampire Queen of Darkness. “Well, all things considered I would say that went rather well. They didn’t kill me, they didn’t make you change me into a vampire, and they seem to be off out back for the time being.” Daniel walks over Alisa and takes her arm in his as the two walk out towards the car they came here in. “It would also seem thing are going well with vampire/werewolf relations? Any other creatures I should know about? Farieres of dragons perhaps?”

Alisa turned to him, "Nothing else at all you should know or worry about, now lets leave." She walked out briskly ahead of daniel and through the corridor back into the entrance where rush was waiting in the parked car, rush could sense she needed to relax as she always did after council matters as she sat down in the car, "Everything alright sita?" rush said, Alisa simply nodded, and waited in the car for her lover, she pulled out a cigarette and lit it as james rolled down the window without a word.

Daniel picks up the pace so he can catch up with Alisa at the car. He got the feeling she didn’t want to tell him anymore about what happened at the council meeting, or perhaps more likely the council didn’t want her telling him anything that his pretty little head didn’t need to know. If staying in the dark about the other members of the supernatural world for the time being kept him on the good side of the council, then Daniel wasn’t going to question it. But seeing the lit cigarette in her hand made him think of something else. “Say, you are a vampire…that means your heart doesn’t beat. If your heart doesn’t beat then the nicotine from your cigarette doesn’t move though out your body…so what benefit do you really get from smoking, anyway?”

Alisa smiled, "Because i can still feel the warmth of the smoke entering my lungs, and that feels good to me." She turned to face him, "Now take off that robe, we are going out again tonight, and then tomorrow we leave for tokyo, i know i said two days but id rather leave sooner, i have plans that i just cant wait to fulfill." She turned to rush, "Rush take us to the Love Fool Lounge, ive got a craving for some good drink." Alisa giggled, "And dont worry love, the only vampire that will be at this club is me, although they do cater to my needs, and they should considering i own the place." She laughed playfully as she shed her robes leaving only the vest, she pulled back a portion of the backseat and stuffed the robe in, she then pulled out a simple silk blouse and some jeans and changed on the way to the club.,

Daniel follows suit and takes his robe off, and was glad to do so as well. He really didn’t need any Frenchmen making fun of the stupid American for dressing up like a freak. Since he already had street clothing on underneath the robe, he didn’t need to change as they were heading over to the club. This was good, as changing in the back seat of a car when you were sharing the space with someone else is no easy task. The infinity graceful Alisa managed to pull it off with no problems. Daniel gives out a wolf whistle as the show she gives him as she goes from one set of clothing to another. Once they arrive at the bar Daniel gets out and opens the door up for her. “So, this is a totally normal bar? Nothing special I should know about it?” The Factory, the place they had gone for breakfast, has been the only real normal place she has brought him so far, and that was just because they were in a hurry. Daniel wonders what surprises await him in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom