Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The night is young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisa smiled and gulped down what remained of her absynthe, rush, who had been sitting there the whole time was smoking a cigar and drinking a beer.

"You always love doing that dont you, giving people a show." He said in his grisled old voice, "Well what the hell we doin sittin around here, lets go eat, ya know that thing people whos blood hasnt congealed in their veins people have to do?" He laughed and walked out.

"Yes love it is time we had some dinner isnt it, in paris, nobody sleeps at night love." She smiled, and laid some money on the table as she stood up, "Now come along, were going to a restaraunt of an old friend of mine, when you taste his food, you could swear he invented french cuisine!" She exclaimed.

A rumble in Daniel’s stomach made the idea of a proper meal sound real good, as so far he had made do on appetizers and alcohol. Getting some real food into him would certainly be a good idea. β€œYou really do know how to show a guy around town, don’t you? I don’t think too many tour guides would be able to top what you know about the city.” Considering that if she was as old as she says she was she might very well have been in Pairs back when Pairs was new, it goes without saying that she would know a lot about the city of lovers.

When they get to the restaurant and are shown to their seats, the best table in the house of course Alisa deserved nothing less, Daniel takes the menu and is sadly stumped by it. The young man did not speak or read a word of French. He had taken German in high school, mainly because everyone else took Spanish and he wanted to do something different, but that would not help him here. He smiles helpless up at his dinner date.

Alisa smiled, as a waiter approached her and said, "Ce vin aurait les deux amoureux commencer avec ce soir, nous avons une belle dix-neuf soixante-dix deux port ou une soixante trois zinfandel."

Alisa smiled and replied, "Nous prendrons le zinfandel, deux lunettes du cristal, refroidi, avec un bord du sucre." She turned to Daniel, "I ordered us an aged white zinfandel, have you ever had sugar in your wine?" She paused as a smile crossed her face, "Its quite delicious." The waiter brought their glasses and bowed, he took both of their menus and Alisa said, "Deux de vos meilleurs plats, et assurez-vous que plaisir vient de lui dire, ALISA veut voir lui." The waiter bowed again and left, alisa licked the sugar on the rim of her wine glass and took a sip.

β€œI think you ordered this wine just so you could lick it suggestively at me from across the table.” Daniel jokes as he copies her motion, first licking the sugar off the rim and then sipping at the wine within it. It was important for him to remember that unlike Alisa he was very much a mortal and could very much get drunk. It was easy to forget that fact as the drink flowed the vampire queen. Daniel thinks that maybe after this he will polity decline any more alcohol offered to him. β€œI would complement your French but I really have no idea what you just said. What did you order for us, anyway?” Daniel just hopped that whatever it was he hoped that it was filling and that there was a lot of it.

"Oh sorry darling, Piere my old friend is going to be cooking us a smorgasboard of some of his most appetizing dishes, and be bringing them out to us himself, and yes that is THE Piere, the world renowned french chef, but the way he cooks, id call him an artist, his food is always so exciting and full of flavor and texture, this restaraunt makes over a hundred million dolalrs a year, people from around the world come to see this man, just one dish costs over a hundred dollars american, its so exquisite people have literally killed to try his food." She smiled and sprinkled some sugar in her wine, and took another sip.

Daniel almost spat out his second sip of wine when he heard the price tag of the meal, but thankfully had the sense of self to hide his surprise better than that. A hundred dollars for even the simplest thing on the menu? For some reason that seemed more expensive than all the cars and planes and mansions. It was because Daniel couldn’t actually relate to those things. He had never had anything like a private jet or a mansion. But he had been out to eat in a restraint before, and the difference in price between what he paid and what was paid there was staggering. β€œYou really do like to spoil a boy, don’t you?” He knew that making a protest about having that kind of money spent on him wouldn’t accomplish anything, so he figured he might as well enjoy it.

And enjoy it he did, the range of different types of dishes delivered by the world famous French chief was truly impressive. The scent of the food alone seemed almost worth the price of admission. The taste put the smell to shame though. Daniel took a little bit of everything, sampling dishes he had never heard of before. Soups with exotic ingredients from the world over, meat that had been seasoned and good to divine perfection. The only taste the food could not compare to was the taste of Alisa’s mouth on his.

Alisa smiled as Piere brought out dish after dish, "Save some room for dessert love, he is making chocolate cream cheese cake with real french chocolate made by him." She nibbled on some caviar and took a piece of chicken off a plate, and ate it slowly, "Im glad you are enjoying this darling, and Its not just you thats getting spoiled, people come here for the delicious food, but i come for the wine and dessert, thats the best part, the french love their creamy desserts, and this cake is soo rich, that Piere has to cut the batter with salt just so you dont have a diabetic stroke eating it, isnt that just amazing?" She took another sip of her wine, "And furthermore, we dont want you sleepy just yet at least not untill the sun comes up." Rush who always seemed to be sitting next to them but was never noticed, said "Yeah you got four hours." He said in between mouthfuls. Alisa laughed.

Daniel slows down eating, indeed wanting to save room for desert. If French cooking was famous for one thing, it was the wine. But if it was famous for two things….it was cheese. But if it was famous for three things then you would get to desert. And Daniel loved cheese cake; it was his favorite of all deserts. As he wipes his mouth off carefully with a napkin he turns to Alisa and smiles β€œWell, I am sure we can think of something to do for four hours once out food is done.” He gives her a playful wink.
When the chocolate cheese cake is wheeled out, Chef Piere himself cut it with a large and incredibly sharp chef’s knife. He gives both lovers a generous slice of the gourmet dessert. He then says something to alias in French and makes a small bow, heading back into the kitchen that was his domain. Daniel takes his first bite of the cake, his eyes closing in pleasure as he savored the morsel chewing slowly, letting his sense enjoy every second of it.

"I already have it planned love, remember we still have to go shopping." She took a small bite of her cake and rolled her eyes back in her head and let out a small moan as if the cake itself made her orgasm, she took a few more sips of her wine and Piere came back out, "Madame, do not worry, tonight is on me, consider it a welcome home present, in fact for the duration of your stay in my city, ze city of lovers, anytime you wish to come back to my restaraunt, you are my guest of honor and ze food is free." He kissed her on each cheek and walked off. Alisa just smiled, she loved getting the royal treatment, "Well, hell i know where im going for a late night snack." Rush said, "Now come on guys, lets get outta here, we still got two botiques to hit and i need another cigar."

The idea of getting more clothing was an interesting one for Daniel. The last time she had been fairly tame in what she got him. The suits were indeed incredibly fine, they fit perfectly and were made from the greatest materials on the planet, but they certainly weren’t anything outside of his comfort zone. Nothing like the all leather dresses that Alisa went for. He thought that this time they might go for something more wildly; the drinks in his system making that idea seem much more appealing than it might otherwise have been. He gladly follows his lover into a car as they drive off to hit the shops of Pairs, a city known just as much for his fashion as for its cooking. His guess that they were going for something more daring seems to be correct when their first stop is a store that seems to specialize in leather.

Rush got out of the car and opened both doors, he leaned in, "You two go ahead ill be across the street gettin a bad ass cigar."

"Go right ahead rush, this wont take long we will meet you at the end of the boulevard in about an hour." Alisa replied, she turned to daniel, "This is going to be fun, if youre living in paris, you want some fine french leather and this is the best place in town." Alisa walked in the door and a bell rang, a man walked around the corner dressed in head to toe leather, you could tell from a distance he was a flaming faggot, he cracked a whip, "I dont allow prostitutes in my store!" He shouted and ran to alisa and kissed her on each cheek, "Now now, Giorgio, be kind its the boys first time in paris and i need a leather jacket and some pants."

The man bit his lip and looked at daniel, "Oooh i bet that little bulge would look great in some tight leather pants." He said, and Alisa laughed as she turned to Daniel, "Dont worry Giorgio is harmless, just dont let him anywhere near your crotch." The man let out a girlish scream, "I do so love the american boys!" He giggled and pranced off, "Come with meee!" he shouted melodicaly from the back of the store.

If you had told Daniel two days ago that he would be in the store of a leather wearing whip wielding French gay man with his immortal royal vampire girlfriend picking up the check...Daniel would tell you that you had a very specific madness and that you should look for a really good therapist. And yet here he is, nervously following a gay man with a whip trying to sell him leather.

β€œNow, let’s see what I can do for you!” moving with a speed and frenzy that could only be given to him from on high by the Stereotypical Homosexual Gods of Fashion, or perhaps by Liberace’s ghost, Giorgio had him stripped down to his boxer and squeezed into a tight leather outfit in front of Alisa. His budge really did look good with being harnessed by a pair of incredibly tight leather pants, his but didn’t look too bad either. A jacket that looked like it should have belonged to James Dean or Fonzie was on his shoulders, stretched across his broad shoulders. Currently he was shirtless, Daniel wasn’t sure were that garment had ended up. A leather cap and pair of leather combat boots completed the outfit. Giorgio smacks his customer’s ass. β€œWhat do you think?” the Frenchman asks Alisa.

Alisa walked around him slowly, "Fashinable, but a bit too modern, loose the hat, and get something with more chains on it, the outfit is just too bland, too much leather, and nothing to break it with." Alisa walked back to the front of the store and started looking at hats, she found a leather beret and tried it on, then a few more hats, Rush stepped in momentarily, "Hell i didnt know there was a strip club at the end of the boulevard, youre gunna have to drag my ass outta there!" He laughed and walked off.

The store owner breaks into a wide, slightly predatorily grin. β€œOhhh, my god yes. I like the way you think, you bitch. You’re devious, just like me. Moving once again with a speed that seems unreal, even to someone who had just witness a vampire coliseum battle, going through all of the items in his store and dragging Daniel along with a mixture of his own strength and the vacuum created by the speed at which he went through his wares.

Soon Daniel was dressed in a new leather outfit. The tight leather pants now had had chains crisscrossing them, serving no purpose other than decoration. His bare chest was now covered with d-ring that had a pair of chains running through it. The leather jacket remained unchanged, but a leather collar now adored his throat. β€œWhat do you think of him now, hmm?”

Alisa walked around the corner slowly clapping, "Perfect Giorgio, perfect, take it off, bag it up, and bill me and tip yourself."

The man smiled, "You are as generous as you are beautiful, if women turned me on, your lover here just might have some competition." He laughed and dragged daniel to the back of the store and lead him to a changing room, "Here take this off, and be careful with the chains, the hangers are in the room and ill bring you your clothes if youre a good boy." He giggled and ran off to go talk girlish things with alisa.

Daniel would have felt embarrassed to be wearing something like this before he meet Alisa, but with the drinks in his system and the confidence of having a smoking hot girlfriend singing his praises made it so that he just felt sexy in the outfit. With a smile he turns around smacks his own ass in Alisa direction before going into the changing room.

Daniel is careful taking the outfit off, he didn’t want to get anything caught in those chains…particularly anything caught in the chains in the pants. He gets it folded and banged…but it seems that Giorgio had not thought he was a good boy, as his old clothing had not been returned. Leaning out of the dressing room, his modesty projected only by the dressing room door that blocked his lower body. β€œCould I please get my clothing back now?”

"OH HEAVENS ME!" Giorgio said "Help theres a naked american boy in my store and hes going to seduce me and rape me, poor me." Giorgio walked over to daniel his clothes in hand he politely turned his head away and handed daniel his clothes, he then walked back over to alisa, "So do you think you are going to keep this one girl, or can i have him?" Giorgio giggled, "Oh stop it you horny gay man, you know that you are married, what if i tell Franscesco that you are lusting after an american boy." Alisa replied.

Giorgio laughed, "Oh stop it youre so evil, here take this beret, i know you were eyeing it you bitch!" He handed her the beret, and she put it on, "Its so fashionable on you, but then again, you are a diva, anything looks good on you, you sexy bitch."

Daniel was worried for a moment there, thinking that the French Queen might not return his clothing to it and might indeed try something with him, and lets out a sigh of relief when he gives him his suit back. β€œThank you” he says, returning politeness with politeness, and goes back in. After the complication of leather and chains, getting back into the suit was no trouble at all. Soon he was back out, thanking Giorgio for getting his outfit together. β€œOh it was no problem darling, feel free to stop back anytime!” The Frenchman giggles and blows him a kiss as Daniel and Alisa leaves his shop.

β€œWell….you certainly know a lot of interesting people.” He remarks, holding his leather outfit in a bag in one hand. β€œNever warn leather before, I can see why you like it so much.” He holds the door open for her as he wonders where they are off to now.

"You cant walk around in leather all the time, now we are going to get some regular clothes from a normal store, well normal as in there is nobody picking them out for you." She giggled as the walked in the next entrance, this store was basically the french version of an abercrombie and fitch, "Now i want you to pick some going out to a club clothes and something to wear around the house, ill be outside smoking a cigarette, take as long as you need, one more store then we have to go drag rush out of a strip club."

Daniel goes around the store and picks out some rather tame clothes compared to the other outfits Alisa had so far paid for. A few pairs of well-fitting jeans, some nice shirts, he picks out a fancy bathrobe to wear around the house. All in all normal clothing, just of a much higher quality then the stuff he used to wear that he bought at Wal-Mart. The sales assistant rings it all out and Alisa pays for it before Daniel can see the price. Just as well, knowing what the clothing cost might distress him. His wardrobe now updated, they head off to the bar to drag Rush away from his dancing girls.

Alisa walked up to the bar right past the bouncer who didnt even stop her, she walked all the way to the back of the club where rush was getting a lap dance, "Aw shit you always gotta ruin a good time girl."

Alisa stood their impatiently and tapped her foot, "Look at the damned watch rush, we gotta go."

Rush looked down, "Ah-" He chugged his beer"-Shit! Alright get off me ya two dollar whore," He pushed the stripper aside, "We gotta go two hours till sunrise and its an hour and a half to the house, damn, were gunna cut it close, sorry girl i lost track of time."

Alisa shook her head, "Its alright rush were gunna be fine, just avoid traffic and take all the back roads." They walked outside and got in the car, "In the seventeen years you have been with me rush this has only happened once, punch it and lets get a move on."

Rush’s driving might seem reckless to another person as he takes the back roads of Pairs speeding to the Queen of the Vampire to her French residence. In fact most people might thing so after the third near collision. These people however had not ridden with the same aforementioned monarch as she ran from the cops and jumped a drunk on a motorcycle while her boyfriend grasped on for dear life. After everything else that had happened that day the ride back to the manor was pretty tame by comparison.

Daniel gets out of the car first and holds the door open for Alisa. Once she gets out he leans in and scoops her up, carrying her bridal style up to the master bedroom just as he did last night, this time plantings a rather long kiss on her lips before laying her down on the bed. β€œI had a wonderful time tonight, Alisa; you certainly know how to show a guy a good time.”

Rush followed in and pressed a button on the wall, steel plates slid down and covered every window in the house, he pulled another button and the house become dimly lit, "Youre welcome sweetheart." Rush said as he chuckled, "Ill see you lovebirds tonight, ill be in the back room, sleeping, dont you damned disturb me!" He laughed and walked out.

Alisa laughed "Rush you grumpy old bastard, one of these days im gunna bite you!"

From down the hallway you could hear rush shout, "Bring it bitch!" He laughed again.

Alisa laughed, and said "Watch this love.", she rushed off at a blinding speed to the room where rush was, a playful scream was heard from a man followed by a struggle, then rush said, "Ill snuff you out with a pillow bitch!"

"Oh no not a pillow rush, my only weakness." She laughed as rush tickled her and they started whacking each other with pillows, she finally pinned him and gently socked him in the chest, "I win!" she said as she giggled while she was straddling him.

"Oh i dont think so!" Rush flipped her over and pinned her and then put a pillow over her face, "Now youre gunna die!" He laughed but alisa reached out from under the pillow and shouted "TITTY TWISTER!" she grabbed his nipple and twisted, rush lept off and fell off the bed, he laid on the floor out of breath, "Alright, you." He took a deep breath, "Got me."

Alisa got up and helped rush up and kissed him on the cheek, "You know I always win." She giggled.

Daniel blinks and remains in a stunned silence at the display for a full minute, not sure if he fully comprehends the spectacle he had just witnessed. After that full sixty seconds passes, the young man breaks into hysterical laugher, grasping his sides and falling back into the bed. That was seriously one of the funniest things he had seen in a long time.

β€œI might have been mad at you two for ruining my romantic gesture of carrying my lover up the stairs if that had not been so goddamn funny.” After a moment of laughter and a few deep breaths he once again gets a hold of himself, walking over to Rush. He shakes the man’s hand and smiles at him. β€œThanks for playing babysitter to use while we were out and about today, really grateful for it. Go get some sleep.” Once the man left, he picks up Alisa again, gives her a kiss, and sets her back down on the bed. β€œNow, where were we in the whole romantic thing?” He smiles down on her, his eyes bright with love and lust as he places a small kiss on her nose.

She smiled "Well i know what you want tonight." She giggled playfully, "You want to fuck me dont you? You want to fuck your incredibly sexy lover." She stood up and stripped quickly and laid back on bed, "Well then lover, lets fuck." She giggled again, every curve of every muscle in her body being shown in the dim light, "And rush isnt a babysitter, hes more like a father figure for me, but you need some sleep because tonight, were going to have even more fun, and in two days we leave for tokyo!" She smiled and giggled again, "Now come on lover, pounce on me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom