Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The night is young

Status
Not open for further replies.
“A harem of topless, vampiric, flight attendants.” Daniel mutters to himself as the vampires begin to feed on themselves, blood and champagne and sweat and other juices flowing freely around him. He was once again reminded of the goddesses and their priestess of old, and how their orgies could just as quickly turn deadly for those who could not keep up with their hectic eroticism and wild sexual power. He was sure he was one of the few mortals alive to witness such a thing, and it left him thirsty for more.

This almost surreal debauchery was brought to a close, however, when the plane touches down. Daniel quickly slips back into his shirt and suit jacket, both of which were now covered with champagne but had somehow miraculously avoided getting any blood on them. Just as well as such a thing might be hard to explain to your average Frenchman. Daniel follows Alisa into the back seat of the Bentley. “Who were those women…those vampires, back on the plane?” he asks as the car takes off for its destination. He was assuming she had a manor in Pairs as well, at this point nothing would really surprise him coming from Alisa.

"Just some friends."She smiled, "And now Im going to put on a little show for you my love, rush, to the arena please." The man started driving, "This is going to be wicked fun." She giggled, "Fun for me and very interesting and hopefully not frightening for you." Rush laughed in his grizzled old voice from the front seat,

"Come on girl, on his first day?" Rush said while laughing.

"Of course rush!" She said laughing as well, she wanted this whole event to remain mysterious to him as the pulled up to the exterior of a building, well lit up, several men in black suits were standing out front, one of them walked up and opened the door on Alisas side, she stepped out. From inside there was heard the cheering of a crowd, they were screaming and shouting, Rush got out of the car.

"Come on kid, stick with me."

Alisa walked in ahead of daniel and rush and took an immediate left down a dark hallway a gentleman locked the heavy steel door shut behind her.

Something more fun than an alcohol and blood fueled orgy high in the wild blue yonder? If this was something that Alisa thought was more fun than that, it had to be something really exciting indeed. The fact that she was remaining so tight lipped about it peaked Daniel’s curiosity. What on earth could she have in store for him? He was sure of only one thing, he was about to find out.

He follows Rush as he leads him down a different condor then the one Alisa went down. “I don’t suppose I could get you to tell me what this is all about, or do you not want to ruin the surprise?” He wondered how people like James and Rush, people who as far as he could tell were just as mortal as him, got to be tied up with Alisa. He supposed that vampires needed mortals helpers to do things that they could not do themselves, kind of like Renfield in the story of Dracula, only without the bug fixation.

Rush turned around and faced daniel,his eyes were completly white but he wasnt blind, "Its a special thing Alisa does every time she comes to paris, its supposed to be a mystery, hell kid, nobody knows about this place, you cant get in if you want to, and sometimes if you dont wanna get in, you go in anyway, and if you are already inside, youre not gettin out." The man turned back around and kept walking, he lead daniel into an arena, there were thousands of vampires all hissing, screaming and cheering, fangs bared, there was a group of roped off chairs with a tall, thin, pale security guard, dressed the same way the guards were from the club, the guard moved the rope and rush walked under it and sat down, in the chair in the middle of the row,

In the center of the arena there were three massive hulking vampires, even bigger than james, they were hissing at the crowd and bearing their fangs, they even let out some primal roars, they roared like the monsters out of horror stories. After a brief showing of power the crowd went silent as a man was lowered down in a cage, he was dressed as the grim reaper, and he held a scythe and a mic.

"GREETINGS FELLOW BLOOD SUCKERS, TONIGHT WE HAVE AN EVENT THAT ONLY HAPPENS RARELY AND ONLY FOR IMMORTAL EYES TO SEE, IN THIS CORNER OF THE ARENA WE HAVE THREE SCUM SUCKING VAMPIRES WHO HAVE BETRAYED THEIR CLANS AND IN LEIU OF DEATH WE HAVE GIVEN THEM A CHANCE TO REDEEM THEMSELVES IN THE EYES OF THEIR CLANSMEN."

At the other end of the arena there was a stage with about three hundred feet of ramp and there was a high arch, it was lit dimly and a shadowy figure appeared in its intrance,

Daniel was not sure he could believe his eyes. It was as if the folklore of Eastern Europe had decided to do a joint production with the WWE and create some kind of fanged wrestling match. No, he corrected himself; it was more like they had decided to modernize the ancient bouts that were held in much of the world in places like the Roman Coliseum. Places were trial by combat was held, and the strong were quite literally the ones who were the just…weather or not they committed the crime for which they were put on trial in the first place.

The talk of clans greatly intrigued Daniel. It proved that the vampires were organized into a society, a society that seemed to have laws and that also seemed to be very close knit, as the penalty for going against the clan was death. He had to wonder what clan Alisa was in, Daniel was fairly sure she must be fairly high up in her clan’s hierarchy, given her age and the great wealth and respect that she had.
When a shadowy figure appears at the entrance to the battle ground, Daniel leans forward in his seat, eyes straining to see if he can make out who it is. It’s hard to tell with all the shadows, but as it begins to move Daniel gets some idea and lets out a sound of surprise. If that was who he thinks it is, he was very worried for her. The idea of his beloved being in the ring with three desperate criminals who had to kill or be killed made him very nervous. He looked as if he might get up and run down to the ring in a feat of some rather foolish heroics.

Rush pushed Daniel back in his seat, "Settle down kid."

The announcer continued, "AND IM NOW GOING TO GIVE YOU AN INTRODUCTION TO A WOMAN WHO DOESNT NEED ONE BUT SHES GUNNA GET IT ANYWAY." He cleared his throat. "BOTH HELL AND HEAVEN HAVE BARRED THEIR GATES JUST TO MAKE SURE THIS WOMAN WONT GET IN, THE QUEEN OF THE DARK AND LEADER OF THE NINE CLANS, THE TERROR OF THE NIGHT AND A WOMAN COULD COULD GET CORNERED IN AN ALLEWAY BY A DOZEN BLACKBELTS AND WALK OUT WEARING A COAT MADE OF THEM." Sinister music began to play "SIIIITAAA" The crowd cheered, and Alisa walked forward pyrotechnics went off and the music turned even more sinister, two flamethrowers went off in front of her and she walked through them burning off the cloaked robe she had on, she walked through a fine mist of water being sprayed from the ceiling and the ashes fell off of her, her eyes were black and there was a slight glow to them, she was dressed in a skin tight leather suit and armed with nothing, more pyrotechnics went off as she approached the arena.

A rack lowered from the celing into the arena, "NOW GENTLEMEN PICK, YOUR, WEEAAPOOONNNSS!" There was an assortment of axes, swords and maces on the rack, they chose the most massive weapons they could find and held them high and roared again. Alisa stepped onto the stage and the sinister music stopped, the three vampires began to circle her.

“Sita? Queen? What is he talking about?” Daniel is smart enough to keep his voice down as to not draw attention to himself from the vampires around him. He had the feeling that Alisa wanted him to stay somewhat under the radar for the moment. His head was swimming from the sudden rush of information. His lover was the fucking queen of the vampires? He had actually saved royalty? Why did she give her name as Alisa when the announcer said her name was Sita? If she was so badass, how did one guy in an alley with a knife leave her on death’s door and why, he looks closer, did she have black eyes?

Questions were in abundance and answers were scarce, but once he got Alisa alone he was going to find out what he wanted to know. That was assuming he saw her again, the three other vampires were grabbing rather large, ugly, and deadly looking weapons. Even though he had no real idea how to fight his body was still screaming for him to go down there and defend his woman. It took all of his self-control to let events unfold. But if things take a bad turn he will be down there as quickly as humanly possible. Which considering he was dealing with vampires might be far too slow to do any good.

The cage and rack raised up about twenty feet above the arena, out of nowhere large massive spikes shot out from the sides, they were razor sharp and were beveled, designed that if you got on and didnt die you werent coming off, the first vampire lunged with a massive spiked mace, Alisa ducked and it went straight into the skull of the vampire behind her, he went limp instantly, the vampire yanked the mace out the one he had killed, but before he could recover, alisa drove her fist straight through his rib cage and ripped out his heart out, she held it high in the air as the body exploded into ash, she tossed the heart into the crowd and one vampire caught it and started to ravenously devour it, the last vampire stood holding a massive battle axe, he was a giant even for todays standards, he was a nord, and over seven feet tall, and he was as muscular and wide as an average sized truck, he swung the axe and alisa did a move straight from the matrix, she bent her whole spinal colum till it was parallel with the ground, the axe swung over and missed, she did a backflip and regathered herself.

Daniel no longer felt the need to play the hero and rush to his lady love’s rescue after that display. Two of the three vampires had barely lasted 5 seconds before they died, and the last one seemed not to be able to land a blow despite his tremendous strength. She had seemed graceful and powerful before, but nothing compared to this feat of savagery. He had to admit that her brutality terrified him….but at the same time he couldn’t help but be aroused by her overwhelming power….aroused at the idea that the power he say had been wrapped around his waist forcing his dick into her. He is on the edge of his seat as the fight continues, the nord vampire slowly getting tired as each of his massive swings misses the much more agile vampire queen. He could sense the same thing that all the other vampires in the room could: Blood was in the air and the final kill would be coming soon. The hissing and screaming from the beings around him was of such viciousness and bloodlust as to put even the most drunken, die hard mortal sports fan to shame when their team was on the verge of slamming the final nail into the coffin.

The vampire swung his axe and alisa dodged it, the axe slammed into the arena and shook it, the vampire was struggling to yank it out, alisa ran forward and kicked the vampire off of it, sending him to the other end of the arena, he hit one of the corners and doubled over, Alisa walked by the axe and yanked it out of the ground with one hand, she rested it on her shoulder holding the axe that had to weigh at least three hundred pounds with just one hand and she looked like she wasnt even trying, the vampires eyes widened, as she approached him, the crowd chanted, "KILL, KILL, KILL!" some shouts were over heard, "HE'S A BETRAYER, SLAY HIM!" a fe others shouted more encouragement, she raised the axe high and let out this primal roar, it shattered some of the lightbulbs even two or three of the vampires in the crowd heads exploded in which a small blood orgy took place around them, the swung the axe so hard and fast that it hissed through the air, she drove it into the post and through the vampires neck, the body let out a huge explosion of fire and ash, Alisa pulled out a cigarette and lit it from one of the still burning bones, she took a puff and smiled, the crowd went insane.

The insane cheering of the crowd at the sight of the massive pools of blood and gore was nothing compared to the primal scream of rage, power, and dominance that Alisa lets out right before delivering the killing blow. The scream was enough to send Daniel from the edge of his seat to being pushed fully back into it, his head swimming as his heart nearly beats something out of his chest. Confusion wins the day as he is totally blow away by the display.

Daniel barely noticed as he is lead out of the auditorium but Rush, getting him safely away from the vampires who had gone insane with bloodlust. Certainly it was no safe place for a mortal to be. It takes a couple of minutes for the young man’s head to clear and for him to regain control over his senses. “That…was truly something.” Rush just nods in wordless agreement and continues leading him though the maze-like halls of the building, presumably bringing him to his love now that she was done with her show. “…I still can’t believe that was the same girl I found hurt in an alleyway.” He was sure her eyes had something to do with it. When she was tossing the vampires around as if they were rag dolls, they were pitch black. When he had found her in the alley, they had been a bright blue. That had to be important.

Alisa was sitting in her room when there was a knock at the door, "Its me." Said rush, a hulking man standing in the corner of her room walked over and unlatched the heavy metal door it swung open, and rush was standing in the doorway, he walked in and sat on the couch, "You really shouldnt be fucking with those scumbags, why not let your counsel handle this, its their job."

Alisa laughed, "Because, if i let them have all the fun then whats left for me?" Rush just started laughing, the two were talking as if this was a game, rush pulled out a cigar from his jacket pocket and lit it and he smiled as he blew smoke rings, "So where are we headed after this, you got about six hours till sunrise, how about we hit a bar?"

Daniel pours himself a drink to steady his nervous before sitting down. One of the many benefits of being in Alisa’s company was a nearly limitless supply of booze. He slams the drink, which burns his throat, down and takes a deep breath, steading himself. “I would say that I had not been behaving correctly, considering that I am in the presences of royalty, but I get the feeling that you get really bored with all that court manners stuff.” Daniel does not take a smoke, not being immortal such things could actually harm him. “Does this make my royal concubine, or something like that?” he asks with a smile, breaking the ice before jumping in with the questions he had. Frist among them being her eyes and her seemingly sudden increase in strength and ferocity.

Alisa pursed her lips as rush stood up and said "Ill leave you two alone, cars out front."

"No it makes you my lover, and i hate all that royalty stuff, my mother was mistress before me and her mother before that, etc, etc." She stood up, "Nothing changes between us, you should treat me no different, just because im a pure blood born vampire and am the queen of vampires, it should mean nothing, now lets go ill tell you more on the way over to the bar."

Daniel follows her as they head out of the building heading towards the Bentley and then presumably out to one of the better bars in Paris. Daniel is bursting with questions, but has enough self-control to keep from babbling like an idiotic, instead just calmly asking what he wants to know. “My first and biggest question is about your eyes….and your strength. I don’t understand how you could just destroy three vampire warriors like that, but have a mortal mugger leave you bleeding in an alleyway…I think it has something to do with your eyes, they were not their normally stunning blue when you were down there.” He thought throwing a compliment into the question was a nice touch, and it was certainly a true statement.

"I was caught up in a blood lust darling, you kind of loose all of your other senses, you become blind to any other sights or smells or sounds, all i could feel was his pulse, and all i could see were his veins pulsing with blood, as for my eyes, it is a mark, a privledge, those of royal birth are granted the ability to call upon the power of their ancestors, it is what sets us apart from the regular vampires, the turned, for those of pure blood are royalty, and only those of pure blood can call upon the power of their ancestors." She smiled as the pulled up to the bar, "Now lets go drink some of the finest spirits in all of paris, and if you are a good boy, i might just let you try some absynthe." She giggled as the car came to a halt.

Daniel listens very intently to what his lover says, letting the information to soak in. She might hate having to putting up with all the royal bullshit, and he was certainly not going to change the way that he acted around her in private, but the fact of the matter is that it was a big deal. Not to him, but certainly to others who might not be too happy with the queen of the vampires going out with some no name middle class college student. That was a problem to worry about with later, though, for the moment he was more than happy to celebrate her victory. He leans forward and kisses her a kiss, his tongue running gently over her fangs. “I am glad you are safe, I was worried when I say you down there. Unneeded I know, but I almost ran down there to fight those bastards myself.”

"I love how irrational you were going to be!" She exclaimed and smiled, Rush got out of the car and opened the door, "C'mon you two love birds, lets get inside, your gushy emotion made me have a headache, i need a damned stiff drink."

Alisa got out of the car, "Ha.....ha, rush you old bastard." She said as she walked by him, Rush flipped her off and alisa licked her hand then smacked her ass, Rush just smiled, it was like a game between them, you could tell they had been friends forever. She walked up to the door and a fancy dressed doorman held it open as she waited for daniel.

Daniel smiles a broad smile, and gives a little shrug. “That’s the point of love, isn’t it? That lovers do stupid things to try to save the other from harm, even when it would just make the situation worse? I think that’s the plot to every romantic adventure movie ever made.” The good mood between Rush and Alisa was infectious and it was rubbing off on Daniel.
The young man follows Alisa into the establishment, and would glad to see that it wasn’t just a bar and that they offered food as well. He gets himself a light lunch, nibbling at it as he sits next to Alisa. Being immortal she didn’t have to worry about normal food, but Daniel still required daily nutrition…particularly if he was going to have his blood drained on a somewhat regular basis.

Alisa pointed at a young girl sitting at the bar drinking alone, "That one." she stated plainly, "Dont you think she looks like a tasty morsel?" Alisa licked her lips, "Bartender bring me some absynthe please." she turned to the girl, "You there, girl, come over here and have a drink with us." The girl looked around, shocked, she got up and walked to their table and sat down, the bartender approached and handed them each a glass of absynthe, "Careful this is a dangerous hallucinogen, and too much can be deadly, so consume and enjoy lightly." She took a sip, "So tell me girl, do you want to have a little fun?"

Daniel carefully slips the drink Alisa had ordered for him. He had never really done anything like this before, but after going out with a vampire queen and letting her drink his blood it seemed rather tame. As he drank he looked at the girl Alisa had called over. She was indeed quite attractive, with green eyes and dark, long hair that reached down to her. Her skin was the color of coffee with a lot of cream added to it; perhaps she was the mixed child of a former French colonist and a native woman, or the grandchild more likely considering when the French colonial empire collapsed. He hoped that Alisa wasn’t going to drink her dry, but got the feeling she wasn’t. With the Absynthe taken he just lays back and waits for whatever was about to happen to happen.

The girl took a sip of her glass and looked at daniel, "Now now darling, not with him, with me." The woman looked at Alisa, "Take a walk on the wild side darling, you never know what sort of good things you just might find, why dont we go into the alleyway and fuck around a little?" Alisa was seducing the woman with her words, as she stood up, the woman said not a word as alisa lead her into the alleyway, they began kissing and making out, alisa licked the womans neck and kissed it, she then bit into it fiercely and drank from the woman, she moaned and screamed in orgasmic pleasure, the woman passed out, and alisa walked back into the bar and sat down next to daniel and drank some of her absynthe.

Daniel felt good, really good. He wasn’t quite sure what this absinthe stuff was but it seemed to be doing what it was supposed to do. He remembered Alisa’s warning that the drink was powerful and possibly fatal in large doses, so even in his hazy pleasure he was able to remember not to take anymore. When Alisa returned, sans the girl she had seduced and presumably feed upon, Daniel moves next to her, taking her hand in her hands and leaning in putting his mouth on hers. The drink had successful removed his inhibitions and right now he wanted nothing more than to taste his vampire lover. His tongue goes into her mouth with considerable more aggression then his normal kisses, a moan coming from deep within him as he tries to put as much of his body as possible up against Alisa’s.

Alisa leaned into her lovers kiss there was a karaoke machine next to a stage on the bar, Alisa got up and walked to it she pressed a few buttons and picked up the mic and started to sing, she had the voice of a siren "Prison gates wont open up for me, on these hands and knees im crawlin, and oh, i reach for you, well im terrified of these four walls these iron bars cant hold my soul in and oh, i reach for you." She pointed to daniel and continued to sing and sway her hips and dance "Show me what its like, to be the last one standing, and teach me wrong from right and ill show you what i can be." After the song finished she came back over after entrancing the crowd with her voice they clapped as she walked back to her chair and sat down, "Dont you just love singing?!" She said enthusiastically and giggled.

Daniel applauds as loud as the rest when she is finished singing, louder even. The drink in his system enhanced the music and the sway of Alisa’s body, and the fact that she was singing it specifically for him added to the appeal. When she returns to her seat Daniel passes her another drink so that she might refresh her throat after her performance. “To be honest normally I could take or leave music, I was never much of the concert going kind of guy, but when you are the one who is singing? Yeah, I would say in that case I defiantly love singing.” Daniel was in paradise right now. His high school and collage dating experiences had been strike out after strike out, and now he had stumbled upon the most sexy, funny, charismatic woman. Not to mention rich, immortal, and powerful. I suppose it just goes to show that what goes around comes around as what made this relationship possible was his act of heroic kindness when he saved her from the ally and let her take from his life’s blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom