Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heartbroken desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

overload35

Dust
"Can you give me a ride home, Scott?" asks Nicole. She has just finished her shift and Scott was waiting around apparently. She was wondering is he was waiting for her to ask him that. It took her an tremendous amount of courage to even ask him. She wonders what he will say.

"I'm actually just trying to find a place, Nicole. I'm looking at ads. Janice and I broke up last week and I am pretty much living out of this joint until I find a place". He looked completely devastated. How could she have not noticed that about him the entire week.

"Oh Scott, I'm so sorry". She runs over and hugs him, holding him extra tight, almost as if she were afraid to lose him.

"You know what, you can stay at my place until you find an apartment."

"Oh I couldn't, Nicole. That's so sweet of you to offer but I couldn't just crash your place just like that. You don't even know me."

"Perhaps this will give us a chance to know each other then…" she says as she gives him the most sultry look she was capable of.

"Nicole, you know. I'm not interested in dating anyone just yet. Janice and I were together for five years and I'm just not ready for a relationship yet. I mean you're beautiful, smart, you're great. But I just can't see myself jumping into another relationship right now."

"That's fine Scott. Not a problem. I just wanted you to know you have a friend if you need one. My apartment is yours if you want it until you find yourself. My roommate moved out last month so I have a free room with your name on it. Trust me, it's not problem at all. And we're both adults, I mean this is just a friends thing, right?"

"Uhmm, right. I suppose this would be fine. Thanks Cole, you're really sweet. How about that ride after all then? We're roommates now so let's go home, I'm starved."

Ok one thing. Don't go writing what my character says and does because thats not fair. It's fine for this starter but don't do it again ok?

images
images
images

Nicole smiled and said "Sure thing. I'll cook dinner when we get there and you can get yourself settled."
Nicole showed Scott where to go as they drove and soon they were pulling into the garae of a six storey apartment block.
Nicole smiled as she got out of the car grabbing her bag from the floor and slinging it across her shoulder.
"We're on the third floor. Apartment A. right beside the elevator" She said smiling as she headed towards the apartments stopping only to make sure he was following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom