Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I snapped at the boys. I got mad over just little things. That doesn't happen with me." Shasha said feeling bad about doing that to the other roommates.

Shasha turned to face eve. She was a little distort from doing that she pulled up a chair and sat beside her watching the sunset.

A small smile tugged at the corners of Eve's lips and her emerald eyes watched the orange sky above. "I doubt it's the first time they've run into a cranky female, Shasha. I'm sure they understand." It was nice to relax with a friend and have someone to talk to.

"See I think I'm going to go into a heat in the next week or so." Shasha explained, "I never done that here so, I'm kinda worried about that." Shasha's tail waved gently back and forth.

Eve's jaw dropped in a silent but understanding 'awe' ." Simply forewarn them, and tell then to guard themselves or else you'll jump their bones." She giggled and looked at Shasha.

Shasha laughed a bit, "Do you, you know go through the same thing?"

Shasha knew her sister did but then again they were both cats. She didn't know if it happened to others.

Eve nodded her head in response. "Yes, once a year in the winter time is the only time my hormones seem to go into over drive." A soft sigh escaped her lips. "Being stalked like a piece of meat by ever stray form of canine, is not fun." The thought sent chills up her spine.

Shasha put her hand onto Eve's arm, "I understand I go through it every couple months. In my home town more then one person have taken advantage of this." Shasha said. Telling this always made her feel like a slut.

The feeling of Shasha's warm hand was comforting. "Some beings can certainly act like savages. It happened once to me, and since then I no longer attend school in the winter times. My father made sure of it, but here...I don't know. We've made friends. They wouldn't do anything that we wouldn't want them to." A reluctant sigh escaped her lips. She leaned over and gave Shasha a hug and then let her go. "Hey, at least we have each other, right?"

Trystan looked at the bag of goodies, then looked around to see if anyone was there. When he was satisfied no one was inside, he silently pocekted a few before placing it on the countertop. With nothing else to do, he sat at the piano, his fingers absent-mindedly striking a few keys. What to do, what to do. The day seemed to stretch on. He tilted his head, thinking of a few notes. His hands followed suite, playing slowly at first, and then faster. Liking the way it was going, he added a few more into the mix. He kept about going on like that before he heard the ever too familiar pop.

"You always can count on me. I do admit that some people at the school can be mean. It happens, If someone tried to take advantage of you I would personally rip them a new one." Shasha said, "Well see I came here because of the problems I had at school. I was lucky I had my older sister or else things could have gotten real ugly."

Shasha embraced Eve's hug, she really needed it. Shasha only meet Eve that day but she already felt closer to her then some of the others in the house.

"You have a sister? Does she live here too?" You could hear the slight excitement and curiously in her voice. She tucked a tendril of hair from her face and felt the warmth of the air cool to a comfortable degree. Eve could already see the silver silhouette of the moon and a few stars peaking above. Eve had always wanted a sibling, but her parents always told her how they wanted only one child to shower with love.

"Ya an older sister. She doesn't live here." Shasha said looking up at the stars and moon. "Ya so you will be seeing me super hyper and maybe a bit... open in the next week. Please make sure no one takes advantage of me." Shasha's tail uncontrollably flicked against Eve in a playful manner.

"Is it them or you I will have to keep an eye on?" She asked almost jokingly as she giggled at the feeling of Shasha's tail tickling her. "I promise, I will make sure no one. No one. Not a single person will take advantage of you. Although, now that I hear myself saying that, it sounds a little funny. What if you give consent? If you give consent, shall I stop you? At least for this moment of time?"

"Well right now I can think very clearly and if I consent it is consent however, if it looks like I'm going to do something that I will regret please stop me. It does involve your judgement so I understand if you miss something. I will not blame you. Just the idea of someone looking out for me makes me feel so much better." Shasha said with a look of trust in her eyes.

He bared his teeth, holding his bad wrist in one hand. He'd ran out of medication for it, but he could make his own. He remembered the garden on the roof. Trystan wasted no time, rushing upstairs, bursting through the door on the roof. "Sasha, I need to pick some of your plants." He was already looking around, searching for the plants he needed for the meds. "I only need a few." He tilted his head, realizing they were having some girl time. "Oh, uh...." He blushed, slowly backing towards the door.

Eve nodded her head in compliance when she heard the door open and watched Trystan enter the rooftop. "Craving a snack?" she said with a smile as she watched him try to ease his way off the roof top.

Shasha looked over at Trystan and gave him a nod in forgiveness. "I could use a snack." Shasha responded to Eve.

Eve giggled and grabbed Shasha's hand, pulling her out of her chair and letting her go as soon as she was on her feet. "Shall we go straight from mother nature or to the fridge?" She chanted in her little accent.

Her brows arched with interest, "Sure I haven't seen your room yet." Eve happily accepted the invitation and started the small venture from the rooftop, and down the stairs.

Trystan blinked a few times, blushing deeply at Eve's comment. He shuddered, looking at Sasha. When she nodded, he whisked away, pulling up the needed plants, and then sweeping out of the room. He jogged back downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl, and put the ingedients into the bowl. After adding water, he mashed the contents together. When they were crushed together, he could feel the relief flooding through him. He hurriedly ate what was in the bowl, feeling his wrist return to normal. After a quick search for a notebook, the neko went back to the piano, not to play, but to write. He stsrted jotting down the notes he played, adding parts for the one person he knew could handle them.
(Good night. When you're characters go downstairs, my chara will be asleep with handwritten music surrounding his head.)

Tina and Nina walked into the mansion and dumped their bags in the hallway. Nina put her arms around Tina and burred her faces against Tina's chest "I'm scared Tina, what if they don't like us here?" Nina spoke softly, her hands gripping the back of Tina's jumper. Tina just giggled and patted Nina on the head "Don't be silly Nina, I'm sure they'll love us" Tina said before calling out "Hello? Anyone here? We're new~"

Shasha lead the way to her bedroom. Her room was right next to Eve's on the corner. She opened the door and reveled Shasha's on little hideout. On the wall Shasha had a bookshelf filled with comics, graphic novels, books, and her own collection of movies. She had a desk with her laptop on it. Next to her desk, with in arm's reach, was a mini fridge and next to that was a night stand with a lamp and a dower. Her bed was made, and looked comfy and soft. Her closet was filled with outfits, some custom made others bought. The other side was plain showing she didn't have a roommate yet.

As soon as Eve took a step into Shasha's room her jaw dropped once more. "Wow! Talk about comfy." She sat on the empty bed facing her side of the room. "Just in case you didn't catch the first hint, you room is cool. " She stood up and grazed the palm of her hand upon the soft surface of the bed. "Oh so soft. " An impish smile graced her lips as she looked at Shasha, "Okay I found my room.." Eve gently sat on the edge of the bed. "So where is yours?" She giggled jokingly and a yawn came out of now where. "Uh oh...those things are contagious..be careful." She said referring to the yawn that had escaped.

"Well I will be careful." Shasha said walking over to her night stand, "ready for this?"

Shasha opened the drower that was filled with little chocolate bars, candy, cookies, and many other sweets and treats. She then opened the fridge filled with pop, chocolate milk, and juice.

"I'm bit of a snacker sometimes." Shasha said

(Not ignoring you just makes sense that we wouldn't here you from the third floor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom