Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
After placing his unsheathed sword onto it's holster in the corner of the room, he grabbed the sheath and motioned for Trystan to follow him to the den while tapping on the floor slightly with the sheath every couple of minutes.

Trystan eyed Naga's sword, smiling appreciatively. "Oi. You know how to use that, I'm assuming?" He raised an eyebrow, following the blind neko down to the den. What he saw made his jaw drop. A piano! He looked over to the blind one, jumping happily before striding over to the beloved instrument. He waited for Naga though before sitting down. He wanted to make music. His skin was tingling, his ears flicking this way and that within the confines of his cap. He looked around for the violin cases, glancing a few more times at the sword. 'I have a feeling I'm going to love it here.'

"Well there is a nice sushi place in town I visit a lot you might like. Manami might enjoy you helping her in the kitchen. She is a wonderful cook but It might be nice giving her a hand everyonce and a while. Last time I tried I cut myself. We also have a huge property with a nice hiking trail." Shasha said hoping to help her feel at home.

Shasha helped Evelyn put clothes in her dresser and closet. She enjoyed the little girl time she was getting. She loved getting to know people.

Vince moved cautiously down the stairs. Although his nerves had somewhat subsided he still felt the small clenching tightness in his stomach. Every small step he took down the stairs was a big milestone for him it seemed. He wondered what his experience would be like here. He released a small breath and tugged at his black shirt with his free hand. He finally reached the end of his minuet endeavor and walked across the floor to look around. He marveled at the expansiveness of the building as he let his eyes move back and forth as he held his mouth open slightly. He closed it and released another small breath and let his mind wonder as to what was he going to do now?

"Yes I do know how to use a sword, and please, enjoy and play till your hearts content, by the way if your looking for my violin, it's in the cubboard a few feet behind you." He said after siting on one of the chairs a few feet away from the piano.

As she emptied the contents of her suitcase she slipped off the stifling trench coat, freeing her bushy tail from its confines. A white t-shirt covered with a cute red vest with three buttons and a red and green plaid ruffled skirt with white polka dots, specially made by her mom for her body so her tail had it's own little exit way. "We have to go sometime...it's bee so long since I've had sushi. It's not very common in London. We're all tea and crumpets and what not." She was feeling at home already. A sigh of triumph and a victories smile later, she stood back to admire her new room. "There we go...all set. "Thanks again Shasha, I don't want to hog you all for myself though. Let's find some other stranglers and we can look at the rest of the house. " Evelyn left the room and gently closed the door behind her and her new friend. She could see a massive outline at the foot of the stairs. "Vince??" She chimed.

Vince turned his head around to look backwards. He gave up for a moment and decided that it would be best if he just completely turned around. The English accent hit his ears. He had to think for a moment what was her name. What was her name? He couldn't think until he stumbled upon his answer. "Um...Evelyn right? Did you uh, need me for something?" He asked as the blush crept back onto his face as he brought a paw up to scratch at the back of his head.

"I love your clothes they look soo cute." Shasha said as she admired her clothes. Shasha had custom designed her clothes to better suit her needs.

"This room looks great." Shasha said as she followed Eve out, "Well Its nice to welcome you into this household."

"Yeah, I'm Evelyn. Come with us. I'm going to explore my new home...with Shasha." She looked at her hostess with a complimenting smile. "Care to join us?" Inviting eyes glowed, hungry and eager for another person to meet. "Feel free to decline and go at your own pace, no pressure." She laughed a little bit, her tail unknowingly grazing Shasha's calf. "I promise I don't bite, although...Shasha...is there something I need to know about you?" She feigned caution in her tone as she goofed around.

Trystan nodded, sitting down on the bench and cracking his knuckles. A second later, his fingers were flying across the keys and a song with triumph and hope entertwined in it filled the house. In one motion, and without missing a note, he took off his hat and laid it next to the closed book of music. His eyes shut, and a small smile spread his lips. Not a single note was played wrong. The neko's ears swiveled this way and that as the melody shifted into something soothing. His fingers slowed, and the smile grew wider. God, how he loved music. His fingers shifted tempo again, playing the theme from his favorite movie, the Nightmare before Christmas. Once before he'd harbored dreams of playing with Danny Elfman and the Ney York Philharmonic, but those dreams had been snuffed in the corps. Now, he simply played for himself, and anyone listening.

"Um...Okay...Sure I will tag along." He said softly the blush still on his face as he brought his hand down. He breathed a little softer but he felt the nerves well up in his stomach once more. He was never good at a first impression and he was trying not to blow his chance at making some friends at his new home. "So uh...Where to first?" He questioned to the pair softly as he prepared himself to follow behind them. He brushed at his shirt again as he followed wherever they led him.

Shasha giggled a bit from Eve's comment, "Well not hard."

Shasha was completely alright with Eve's joke. Shasha actually found it great to be able to joke with her. It was like having her sister here from Canada.

Eve feigned shock, hand over her mouth and all and then simply shrugged. "Oh well, one out of two isn't bad." Her cheeks started to strain under all the unexpected smiling and laughing. "I heard something from my father about a garden? On the roof? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. It sounds amazing."

"Oh your in for a treat then. Follow me." Shasha said leading them up the stairs to the roof. "See in bigger cities they use gardens to help keep the building cool. It is cheap and eco friendly.

Shasha opened the door relieving the large garden with many different plants and flowers. It looked like a magical land of beauty and colour. There was a green house over to the side that kept some other flowers, tools and a few chairs for when people came up here.

After the sound of Trystan's music reached haru's sensative ears, he couldn't resist the erge to go for his violin and play with him, so he did, and when he started he began at the exact note Trystan had just begun to play and followed the sound of the piano.

Vince opened his mouth in amazement as Sasha led him towards the greenhouse on the roof. He had never seen anything quite like it before. At least not one of such immensity anyway. He kept his hands at his sides and looked around at the lush and vibrant plants that covered house. The glory of place utterly making feel at ease. Though he felt the heat from the house and brushed at his forehead lightly, his thick fur somewhat effected by the surrounding heat. "This place is amazing...So beautiful."

Her senses when haywire at the sight and smells of this new environment. It was ingenious. Beautiful, with an equally beautiful view from above. The various colors and fragrances of all the flowers were simply astonishing. She could only imagine what it would be light at night fall. "If I go missing...this is where you'll find me. It's gorgeous Shasha." Her voice was almost trance-like as she looked at all the budding flowers and peeked into the green house. She spotted a stone bench and sat upon it's cool surface. "Oh my goodness...this is like a little garden of Eden."

Trystan nodded towards the blind violinist, wondering if they were the only two who heard their music. He sighed, the tune turning bouncy and bright. One could imagine a random person simply taking a stroll in the sun, or enjoying the day with a friend. Quite quickly though, the melodie changed again. The undertones turned dangerous, the tune turning violent and deadly. The violin added to the feeling of urgentness and desperation. Thought of war bounced around in the pianists head, perfectly conveyed through the ivory and ebony keys.

"That is what we call it, the garden of edan. One thing that is nice about it is some of these smells are things only people with enhance sense can smell, like me and I'm guessing you too. I come up here to get away or read. We also grow fresh fruit and vegetables." Shasha said walking to the green house and grabbed a watering can.

She watered some of the more exotic flower in the green house that needed extra care. She came back with a small pile of fresh berries. She offered some to Vince and Eve.

He nodded as Sasha spoke. Although he knew he was out of his element but he still marveled at the beauty. He inhaled softly feeling calm for once since the first time he entered the house. He paused and lifted his paw to his forehead once again wiping at the water starting to form on his brow. This was probably a tad too hot for a bear such as himself but he was too amazed by the beauty of the flowers to say anything or move. He watched as Sasha sauntered towards him with a hand full of berries. He smiled to her softly and took a small amount of them into his hand. "Thank you Sasha." He said softly before he placed the berries into his mouth. He chewed on them slowly and marveled at the delicious taste which made him smile again.

A wolf tailed girl followed her friend into the green house. Her jaw dropping at the vast array of different things growing. Soft fingers grazed the petal of one beautiful flower as though it were made of the finest crystal. She smiled as she watched Shasha water the plants, deciding that she too would make an effort to maintain this peaceful little hidden paradise for as long as she lived within the walls of her new home. Eve willing took the offered berry to her lips with trust and felt the sweet juices flood her mouth as she broke the skin of the fruit. "Holy cannoli... that is good. I can only imagine the fruit salads you could make with this assortment." Eve looked at Vince with amusement in her smile. "Maybe we should head on inside. I'm getting rather hungry actually and Vince looks like he might bake into a pie beneath all that fur." She giggled as she slipped one more berry past her lips.

Haru was glad to be playing his violin, he hadn't played it in a couple days now, because he didn't have an inspiration to play something. When he realized how beautiful the notes of the piano and violin meshing together sounded he started playing with more heart than he had in quite a while.

Shasha's cat tail waved back and forth as her new friends enjoyed the berries. Shasha looked at Vince and smiled, she understood, he wasn't the first thick furred person to live in this place.

"Let's head inside. I'm sure there are things that we can do in there." Shasha said as she made sure the watering cans were put away.

Vince chuckled lightly at Evelyn's comment about him heating up. He secretly thanked her deeply for seeing it. He brought his paw down and nodded to Sasha as he followed the two women out of the greenhouse. He felt the cooler air tingle against his fur and quietly thanked everything for the new change of scenery. "So uh...Where to now?"

Eve followed the duo. She didn't mind where they went now. She could lounge and simply take in everything else later. She was already comfortable in her new surroundings. Her first day not even over and she already made at least one good friend. She would have to write her parents before the end of the day, but for now she would simply relax with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom