Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Bother, They're Here. [Craving: Incest. Impreg. Breeding. Torture]

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Angel Is Broken

Super-Earth
I’m going to make an attempt to keep this short and sweet. A quick round up of some cravings and other scenes I’ll do. First and foremost – Some guidelines for roleplaying with me:

Be literate. A nice grasp of the English language is a must. Spelling, punctuation, well-written posts. Please bring this to any roleplaying experience we might eventually share. No matter how short a one-shot. I won’t ask for a required number of paragraphs or length, just as long as its enough to keep up momentum in the RP and give me enough to respond to. One-liners though, I’m not feelin’ that.

Be open-minded.
I realize everyone is into different things; I’m immensely fond of experimenting with weird and dark fetishes. I’m not asking my partners to be accommodating of every bizarre kink I have or might want to try, I just don’t want to be involved in an RP with so many limits I feel like I’m being forced to censor my thoughts and impulses.

Be understanding.
At the time of writing this, I have a fair amount of free time. I don’t expect it to last forever, or even much longer, so when the time comes that I’m unable to respond to posts as frequently as I’d like, try not to hold it against me. If it gets to a point where you feel I’m really neglecting our RP, give me a polite reminder. If I feel I cannot continue our RP in a manner fair to both of our schedules and/ or expectations, I will let you know.

Be expressive. Ending my guidelines here with fear things will become too boring to read on after, do not be afraid to communicate with me. Something you’re not comfortable with in the RP? Don’t grudgingly play along until you no longer feel like playing. Just tell me and we’ll try to fix what’s wrong, attempt a new direction we’re both happy with, or scratch something all together for something new. Don’t just simply stop replying to an RP if you’re no longer interested, even if nothing can be worked out. Just tell me you’re ready to end it, so I’m not expecting a post that will never arrive.

Contact by PM, within the thread, or my YIM: givememymouth

Moving on, what I'm up for playing...

Rabbit Hole
F-List

Pairings

Incest
-Brother x Sister
-Son x Mother (Craving)
-Father x Daughter
-Nephew x Aunt
-Cousins
-Half-Brother x Half-Sister

School
-Student x Student
-Teacher x Student
-Principal x Student
-Principal x Teacher
-Bully x Nerd
-Nerd x Cheerleader/Prep
-Janitor x Student

Office

-Executive x Secretary
-Co-Worker x Co-Worker
-Janitor x Employee
-Supervisor x Employee

Hospital

-Doctor x Nurse
-Doctor x Patient
-Patient x Nurse
-Doctor x Dying Patient

Bestiality

-Dog x Girl (Craving)
-Large Cat x Girl
-Circus Tiger x Performer (Craving)
-Horse x Farm Girl
-Pack of Wolves - Huntress

Medieval
-Royal Brother x Royal Sister
-Peasant x Princess
-Knight x Princess/Queen
-King/Prince x Peasant
-King/Prince x Prisoner/Slave
-Prisoner/Slave x Queen/Princess
-Bounty Hunter x Bounty
-Bounty Huntress x Bounty (Craving)

Fantasy
-Mage x Apprentice
-Orc x Human Captive
-Dragon x Human
-Werewolf x Human

Greek Mythology
-Minotaur x Girl trapped within Labyrinth
-Victim x Empusa
-Mortal x God or Goddess
-God x Goddess

Science Fiction

-Humanoid Alien x Human Female
-Alien Creature x Human Female
-Human Male x Female Alien (Humanoid or Not.)
-Scientist x Test Subject
-Android/Cyborg x Female Owner

More to come. Open to all suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom