Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragonthingy's Thread (NSFW images)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: Don't post here; just PM me. If you do THEN I WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE IT

Hey ladies. I'll explain what kind of Roleplays I do. I prefer roughly 50/50 smut/plot based RP, but I will skew either way depending on the roleplay presented to me. I'm up for pretty much anything; the list below is just what I could think of while writing. If you have suggestions that aren't on this list, feel free to throw some ideas at me.

Notes:
-I usually dom, but rarely excessively
-I'm a dude (IRL)
-If you're a dude (IRL), thanks for the interest, but I'm not interested.
-I'm fine with pretty much everything, except the obvious (futa, scat, gore, watersports).
-If I say or do anything you don't agree with or find annoying, don't hesitate to tell me.

Genres
-Anything
-Realistic
-Fantasy (especially Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder)
-Harem
-Science fiction

Generic Fandom plots
-Star Wars
-Batman Beyond (would like some Helena Wayne related hijinks)

Specific Requests

So the plane crashed, but at least we're all alive!
-A plane on a school excursion crashes in the sea, and five survivors make it onto a lush tropical island, where they have no fear of running out of food or water, but only have each other for company.
-My character, a male student, is the only man in the group; the other two students, the sexy teacher, and the hot flight attendant are all women, and they all begin to feel urges and get frustrated; they've been stuck on this island for like two weeks! Of course it would be stressful! If only they could find some way to get their minds off it, and find a way to pass their boring days...
-THIS IS THE ONE I WANT TO DO THE MOST

Escape from VR Fantasy Land RPG 3000
-It's the best MMORPG in the world! Total immersion Virtual Reality TM makes you feel as if you really are in a fantasy world able to do whatever you want, only limited by your powers and equipment!
-But your character and my character get trapped inside of the game, with no way to log out except by completing the quest they'd begun; and if they die in the game, they'll get a connection error, and their minds will be wiped.
-Of course, everyone's RPG character is cool, badass and sexy, and no doubt that players would use the chance to go whoring with cute fantasy girls.
-This isn't a realistic fantasy world; its a video game designed to entertain, so its super generic, implausible, and chainmail bikinis for the women.

The Clan's New Leader
-This is a fairly long term idea sue to the number of characters.
-My character inherits the leadership of a clan of Shinobi ninja girls, and has to deal with all of their attention and their dramas. Oh, and they all fall in love with him.
-These could be girls of multiple shapes, sizes, and fantasy races, including an angel, an elf, and a dark-skinned exotic woman.
-The ninja girls get along and have fun, and they know how to party , but start off initially arguing and fighting over their new clan leader, but after they work through their differences, they find a way to get along.

Enter the dragons Queens' Lair
-A brave and foolish thief ties to rob a dragoness' cave and is caught by the horny and vengeful Dragon Queens, who havn't met another of her kind for a long time due to their near-extinction, who transforms into her "human form" and demands some things from the thief...
-The three Dragons would be scary, yet older and more sophisticated lovers (obviously still draconic though).
-Preferably a Harem style plot, but would work fine one on one.

I've died and gone to heaven
-In a Fantasy/DnD style setting, a brave, yet roughish character is killed in battle like a chump due to bad luck. However, he was a monk in his younger days, having given it up because he wanted to party, drink and have sex, so he winds in heaven due to a clerical error, the gods mistaking him for a Monk.
-The angels who look after him are unaware of such pleasures until he introduces them to the concepts. However, despite having lots of fun with his Angels, he feels cheated, and plots to return to Earth.
-Preferably a Harem style plot, but would work fine one on one.

Kitsune Miko
-I like this image. but have no plot.
-What if she falls in love easy and my character is a bit perturbed by how eager she is?

"Perverse Interbreeding"
-The Saiyan race is practically extinct; in this case, only two women have survived
-My character meets them on another planet somewhere, and they come into conflict; he is looking for some powerful sword, which they also want.
-Both are disgusted by him and his sexual conquests of other beautiful aliens, leading to the conversation in the picture.
-What happens next, and which Saiyan you play as, is up to you.
The story isn't necessarily one where you play a Dom, more one where you play someone who is sex starved, passionate, strong, and willing to submit to the right person.
-OC Dragon Ball story, basically as above; I play a "pitiful weak earthling", and you play a powerful and slightly perverted Saiyan woman who has gone far too long without sex.

Out of the Past
-A Conan the Barbarian-esque man (or hell, Conan if you really want him), a tall, very strong and musclebound prim physical specimen, and his arch-nemesis, a crazed sorcerer, arrive in the present day so tat the Sorcerer can use the star alignments to cast an evil spell. The warrior finds an ally in a young woman (you prospective roleplayer!).

Dark West
-This is a weird western story, a Western filled with science-fiction, fantasy and horror elements. The character options are early limitless, including; Ranchers, Railway Tycoons, Railway Tycoon's Daughter, Witch, Succubus, Mad Scientist, Vampire, Vampire Hunter, Cowboy, Bank Robber, Native American, Shaman, Demon, Werewolf, Marshal, Government Agent, Gadgeteer, Prostitute, anything. The plot can be anything too.

Dominance
-This one's a bit fetishy... a man and a woman, raised by aliens, or slavers or something, are thrown naked into a breeding pit. Both cannot communicate with eachother, and the woman acts like an animal, hissing and being aggressive to the man at first. The man has to establish dominance over her and become her Alpha Male.

Twilight of the Gods
-Kratos (the dude from God of War) or a similar barbarian kind of character, goes to the Pantheon and starts killing all the male gods and bedding the goddesses. This could possibly take place in the Norse Pantheon, or the Celtic Pantheon, or the Japanese Pantheon, whatever.

Russia
-I'd love to do something here. Russia has such a rich history and interesting characters. I'm not an expert on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom