Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic's desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Meteorite
I want everyone to know that I bump the thread From my phone. I'm unable to easily check my messages. So relax please.

Hi! This will be short and sweet. Even though it's a long term search thread, I'll use this until I HAVE to make a separate request thread for something I've been craving. You can call me anything. Angelic, Angel, or anything you like.

Angel as a role player:
1) Literate. I can post anywhere from one to five paragraphs comfortably. It's whatever my partner likes and whatever the role play calls for. I'm not super picky. I know sometimes there's not much to post.
2) Posts at least once every day/every other day. There are days when I'm on a lot, but if I work a double shift, then I'm obviously not going to be on as much.
3) Role plays over threads or private messages. That's it.
4) I like to talk to my partners. If it's just all quiet between us, then we'll never know if one of us gets bored. We can either fix it or try another role play. Or stop. But communication is loved. ^^

^ IF you can deal with all that, then we'll get along.

Angel Likes:
M/F
Being Dominated
Mind Control
Bondage
Dirty Talking
S&M <333
Sexy outfits
Force/Punishments
Slight Humiliation
Kidnapping
School settings (with uniforms)
Toys
Bimboification/Transformations
Manipulation/Blackmail
....and certain others. If it isn't on my 'no' list, then I will try it.

Angel dislikes:
Gore
Scat
Small penises, breasts
Extreme violence
All out beastiality
Pregnancy

I do fandoms sometimes, but I will list them later. Plots are also to come. Hit me up with a private message if you're interested.

Off the wall plots

1) Makings of a Star
A young girl wins a contest, likely for singing or acting and is given the opportunity to go to a specialized camp for the summer. Though of course, the camp is really a slave auction, where she is given a master in her first steps of enslavement. The girls that go to this notorious camp are nearly untraceable by all authorities. (I could do twins here)

2) Utopia
Somewhere in the distant future, men have completely taken over. Instead of less pay and no voting rights, women have been created as pets, creatures that breed more sex toys and men to abuse them. This can be done two (or more ways)
First - Not all girls are born with no mind. They rebel...so they go to 'school'. This is a school where the subjects are cock sucking, stripping, obedience - and everything else that makes the perfect pet. You could be a teacher to the girl (or girls) attending this school.
OR, you could be a 'private instructor' that selects his girl that he will teach and mold into the perfect pet.

3) Who am I?
She's recently suffered a fall and lost everything but her name. You could be her best friend, brother, co-worker, or a stranger. She's wandering around the city after her accident, trying to find someone to help her and you walk up to her. In moments, you realize what this means. Do you exploit her naivity? This beautiful woman (19-21) has no idea of the world around her, or who she is and she's asking you to teach her all over again.

4) Theivery (plot is mostly blackmail)
This student has been stealing money from everyone. Parents, friends, even her school. You're character is a teacher or student at this private academy and you have caught her red handed. If you reveal her, she would be expelled, imprisioned, and perhaps disowned. Beautiful and sweet, this girl has a reputation to uphold. No one ever suspected her....and now you're character has his own little slave, dangling the truth in her face in case she ever decides to be rebelious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom