Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Woods Circus – A hauntingly beautiful role play - Need Slaves and Performers!!

KimiDoll

Star
Dark Woods Circus – A hauntingly beautiful role play

Deep, deep in the heart of the forest, there you'll find that circus
with its ringmaster, wide-eyed and 10 meters tall
all the performers are so happy, though their appearances are bizarre
The Dark Woods Circus is such fun!
[Full Song]

Deep within an unyielding forest lies a circus of some renown. It is not like anything you've ever seen, but it carries a dark and frightening secret. Owned by a vindictive and cruel ring leader, the circus is nothing but a company of dark, sadistic and frightening freaks who put on spectacular acts of death defying feats to impress the rich and scandalous. The women are beautiful, but dark and vicious and the men are spectacular, but know how to make you scream and beg for mercy.
How can anyone have hope or find love in such a place?

Based off the Vocaloid song “Dark Wood Circus” I would like to make this role play as dark and as gritty as possible, it is not meant to be a beautiful place of whimsy and wonder, it is a place of dark magic and fear.

The characters should be abnormal in some ways, yet still beautiful enough to impress the crowds that come to watch every night. I don’t want every character to be dark and evil, but on the same note I don’t want everyone to be an innocent victim either, let’s try get a good balance going.

I am open for suggestions, let’s discuss it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:
[Accepted Profiles]
NO MORE DEMON STYLE CHARACTERS! PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHARACTER UNUSUAL.
Please message me to ask if you want a certain character, I don't want to be swamped with profiles saying that they want to be a human slave.

Ringleader - The ringleader has unlimited power and is constantly dominant and evil, they have the last say on every Circus matter.
User - MyHappyWorld

Second in command - Is the ringleaders dog, they always do as the ringleader commands and is just as vindicative. Do not cross this person.
User - Princy Cake

Mistress - She has power over the female performers and keeps them in line, she is cruel, but is a little more lenient then the ringleader or the second in command.
User - Lenore SheildMaiden

Master - He has power over the male performers and keeps them in line, he is very aggressive to the males in his care for he sees them as competition, he is quite the ladies man.
User - Jason

Animal Trainer - They control the animals and anthro creatures, though they enjoy using their training skills on some of the other performers. I would like this character to be creepy and quite odd, it just seems appropriate.
User - Lunarlight13

Human Slaves - These are humans taken from their homes to perform at the circus until they are killed, sold off or die from exhaustion. They take the worst of everyones temper, perfect position for the submissive type.
User - Jason
User - Dragonthingy
User - MyHappyWorld
User - Talin
User -
User -

Human Trainer - They have total control over the humans brought to the circus to work. They train them and punish them and often use the humans for their own devices.
User -

Performers - They are the glue that holds the show together with their wonderfully hideous abnormalities and powers. Please use you imagination, don't just post ten dozen cat girls, I would like something unique like a mermaid or a freak with two heads, go wild with the idea. There are limitless positions for this character.
User - MyHappyWorld
User - Lenore SheildMaiden
User - Zynode
User - Dragonthingy
User - Hero
User - Missywere
User -
User -

Character profiles are to be messaged to me using this skeleton:
Oh and let's keep the powers to a minimum, I don't want five characters that have the same all powerful powers.

User Name:
Preferred Character Position: (Ringleader, performer, etc)
Character Name:
Race:
Sexuality:
Abnormality:
Power or skill:
Appearance: (Pictures are preferred, but if you can't find a suitable one just put a description)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
Yeah, time for me to be a hard ass.

- My word is law, if you break a rule or do not obey the site's TOS you are out.

- Literacy is a definite must! No lower case letters where capitals should be and proper grammar. Spelling I am not so harsh on, we all make a few mistakes, just don't make any silly mistakes like 'your' instead of 'you're'

- No character has supreme power over the others, even the Ringleader has their weaknesses.

- No characters under the age of the legal limit, this means sixteen or above people!

- No bestiality of any kind, anthro characters are fine.

- Do not kill anyone with out permission from both myself and the other person.

- No scat or water sports, take it to private messages.

- No means no, if you do something someone doesn't like and they say no then stop, if not I will ask you to leave.

- Please restrict yourself to only three characters.

- Smut, intense sexual scenes, bdsm, gore and violence are all allowed, just ask the person you are playing with if they agree to it first.

- I will add rules as I please.

RE: Dark Woods Circus – A hauntingly beautiful role play

This is very interesting. Now some questions? Would they be abnormal persay, looks or what they are able to do? And you said dark magic, now do you mean actual magic, or what appears to be magic?

Abnormal could mean anything from having extra limbs, cat like features or being hideously deformed to having odd powers or being possessed by the devil. I really want our imaginations to go wild, anything you think we could fit into the circus theme, the sky is the limit. If that makes sense...

It can be actual magic or sideshow magic, both would fit in nicely.

I hope that helped.
=/

Oh! It did nicely. I like how open it is for it to be creative yet have a nice way to keep on track at least. I havn't found one, whether on an adult site or not, that is like this. I hope this circus really picks up. And I would most certianly love to join.

Besides the Ring leader and performers, would other positions be opened up? Such as Second in comman (not sure what's called in circus's), gaurds/security, keepers for the more caged performers, and so on.

Yay~ I hope this does pick up, we can do so much with it!

I haven't thought much about other positions, but I guess off the top of my head there would be second in command, animal trainer, possibly a mistress that keeps the girl performers in check, human characters that have been dragged in to the circus to be made just as abnormal (Ooh! Plot idea!), human wranglers (Who drag the human victims to the circus) and I guess human trainers (Who train the humans to perform and act like the rest of the company).

Any way, the plot idea could be that the circus goes to a new town every week to amaze a new audience and while the audience is captivated by the acts the human wranglers sneak around and kid nap humans to put in their show case. Thoughts?

ooooh, sounds devishly amazing and dark. I would love to be apart of that, I could even make a new human every town as to help the plot line if not many people post for that.

Sounds good~
I've just edited the first post, wanna tell me what you think?

I like it. And great discriptions of the positions of characters.

I've an interest in this, but were are the characters sheet section? I would like to see the ring leader's profile to get a good feel on how it should be styled.

Character profiles can now be found here:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29318
Accepted profiles is the second post down.

Nice! I'd love it if I could be Second in command, I've got a nice story for it that would fit well with the Ringleader.

Most peculiar song...

Black_Ribboned_Rose said:
If this is still available I would love to be apart of it. Let me know if positions are still available!
I think we've kind of let the role play die, but if you're interested apply away and we'll see if we can light a fire underneath it again.

Back
Top Bottom