Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elder Scrolls, Skyrim: Cometh Dragonborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
Ulfric Stormcloak has murdered the high-king Torygg in a brutal and bloody attack. He gave no reason or regulation why he would obliterate such a needed man at such a time, instead he simply slaughtered the royal guard and left, noting that a new age would come to Skyrim soon enough. Shortly after, a number of young children were found form all over Tamriel to have developed a devistating new ability, far apart from those of magic and blade; The way of the Shout, quite similar to Ulfric himself. As they grew closer to their eighteenth birthday, an urge that each of them felt throughout their entire life, a voice in the back of their mind to travel to Skyrim's highest mountain, The Throat of the World. These children grew, and each at different times in their lives heard the voice in their mind, and each eventually sought out the throat of the world, seeking the greybeards power and knowledge. They are the Dragonborn..and they are the ones who will save the world from Paarthunax and his harrowingly powerful brother, Alduin the World Eater.

[Okay, I admit this phailed so much, but I have two people who think this'd be a good idea, what with the success of Skyrim. So, I need, at least three/two players other than us.]

Second with the enjoyment, though I couldn't even bring myself to kill Paartunax in the game. xD Goddamn Blades are hyper-violent egomaniacs. <_<

Awesomecakes. ^_^ Wed just need a fewwww moar.

God four so we need like..two more?

It is. I mean, my last thread died because only one of the roleplayer's [Angie] could give, what, five minutes to post for me once a friggen week? Lazy sonsabitches..

I hope she can join this one instead. *Chin-itch* -- Uh, anyway, yeah, it's open still.

Lesse, we've then got urm..five people. That'll do I guess. And if Angie does want to join, that'll be six. I'll PM everyone to inform them we'll start soon. And hopefully get some of the first posts down today. Except I'm half dead. I need caffeine! Right, stat, now! ._. Yes I did just quote a family guy line.

.. .. ..Shut up. xD

Iknorightz?

It should be up in a few hours when I get the post going.

Gawd I wish blue moon had advanced post codes. I reaaallly want to make sexified post codes..sadface

I have..no idea what I'm doing with the story line yet. I may just oblivion gates and put them in. Or -- OOH! I know, I know.

No, it's not gonna be dealing with skyrim killin' each other, it's more towards skyrim being invaded by some other country/nation, and at this time dragons just HAPPENED to appear. Yep..happened. *shifty eyes*

And no you don't? I mean, site rules apply, but any age is fine... .. ..I GET TEH MAGEH! *Puts awesome robes on, sexy pose* Trololol.

JESUS MOTHERFUDGING CHRIST THAT TOOK A LONG TIME.

P.S: Ow my fingers.

P.P.S: The template looks ugly as fuck.

P.P.P.S: Matt Smith is sexy as hell.

P.P.P.P.S: Here's the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom