Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Roleplay on YIM, AIM, KIK or Skype (if possible but not necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarfan28

The Punisher
Hello ladies.
I'm looking for someone who is interested in romantic roles that also involve conflict. These roles are preferably continuous. I like the girl to be able to add to the role as we go as well. I hate being the only creative one. I run out of ideas. Also you have to be a little detailed. I like visuals on what they'd be wearing, facial expressions, etc. My roles seem to be like a movie or story.

Right now I'm preferring rping over messengers, due to quicker progression in the story, but don't hesitate to ask if you are into threads or PMs.

I don't really mind length as long as you give me something to go off of and continue the story.

Do not godnoding my character. If it's very slightly done to move the story along that's fine. But when you skip scenes or make my character do something we didn't discuss I will get annoyed. I don't do it so I don't expect my partners to do it either.

Things I'm not into:
M/M rps
Incest RPs
Bathroom stuff
I'm also not too big into age-play. If the rp is set in High school and we both are 16-18, that is fine. But I don't really care for too huge of an age gap unless the story really interests me.

Here are a few quick examples. Let me know if you like them or if you have any ideas yourself.

1.TAKEN-Lyrics to the Heart (PMs)-High school sweethearts until he joined the military and after being deployed the two broke up. It's been a few years and she has since gotten engaged to a successful, wealthy man. She is home where she grew up at a party. After walking into the party, she hears a familiar song from the band playing. She than realize it's the band her ex formed in high school and her high school sweetheart is singing. After being blindsided that he is back, old feelings start flooding back. He has no idea she is in town until they make eye contact with him on stage and her with her fiance.

2. He is an undercover cop. She is the niece/daughter of a mob boss he was sent in to take down. He hired to be the boss' daughter's body guard. She hates having a body guard until she realizes he isn't half bad and the two fall in love making his job a lot harder. She is torn between family and love. The cop being torn between love and my job and morals.

3. Kind of like the first where the two dated in high school and he went off in the military. He comes home after his enlistment is done to run into her with a kid and a bf. Little does he know the kid is his.

4. My character is the new kid in school. The guy from the other side of the tracks. Everyone is scared of him, including your character's friends. They hear he's some sort of criminal. Always wearing torn jeans and band tshirts under a leather jacket. He stays to himself mostly, but use the fact people are scared of him to my advantage. A few times she has seen a few of the jocks gang up on him. He just lets them do what they feel they need to and get on with his way. He is always sitting alone and normally either listening to music, writing in a notebook or both. Some haven't even heard him speak. He also is never seen me without his leather jacket on. People rumor he has a bunch of tattoos and that's why he never reveals them in school. Your character's friends are always talking bad things about him and wonder why he hasn't quit school yet. Some think if he is not a criminal his dad is. No one has even seen his parents, maybe he doesn't have any. The two get partnered up to do a project. Her friends pick on her and she starts to learn the real me with some skeletons in the closet.

5. It's the early 1900s, her father is a head of a growing corporation and the family has a lot of money. The woman's house is like a mansion unless you are familiar with it it's easy to get lost. A man stumbles onto the property with ripped and torn clothes on and looks like he was in an accident or beat up and left to die. He has no memory of who I am. The woman finds the man unconscious in her garden where she likes to spend a lot of her time. After talking to the man for a bit and finding out he is pretty harmless (or is he? ;) ) she sneaks him in the house until he is stronger to try to figure out who he is. It's big enough no one should find out. I would want you to at least play a young adult. Later her father would find the guy in the house and cause more problems after finding out later two get romantically involved.

6. A modern Beauty and the Beast. Kind of like the movie Beastly. I don't think I'd go the hairy creature look but scars and what not. Maybe it wasn't a curse that made my guy that way but something else. We can always discuss details.

7.TAKEN-Is He A Lover or A Fighter-(Thread)I'm interested in a role where the guy is an MMA fighter. We could work on details. I don't have a plot worked out.

8. Also in the mood for a memory loss role. Again we could work on details and a plot if you didn't like the one above.

9. She is engaged to his brother yet she has always loved him. We could work on details and maybe the couple get into a huge fight right before the wedding and the one she loves is there for comfort.

10. Two people grew up next door. They best of friends. She ended up dating his good friend and never got the chance to tell her he was in love with her. It's the night before the wedding and he gets drunk thinking he lost her forever. Her parents never liked him as he was the like guy from the other side of the tracks. Late the night before the wedding she stops over. Could this be his chance?

11. I have an idea for a band role. Either the female could be in a band touring with his or dating a jerk in his band that is unfaithful to her.

12. The husband comes home from The military to bills from his wife having his kid. He has to try to get them back on their feet. The lack of money and him being gone adds tension to the marriage. Money starts coming in and she wants to know how. He tries to keep his illegal deeds a secret.

13. I don't have a plot idea but something with betrayal on the girls part. Where she has to try to make it up to him.

14. Her family owns a huge ranch. He is a bit of a drifter looking for work. He has no money and no family. Her father hires him to help them out. A romance sparks.

15. A widow who is very proper hires a drifter/trouble maker to help out the ranch her late husband ran. Always being faithful to her husband she finds it surprising she can't keep her eyes off the muscular man.

16. Both about 17-18. He got in trouble at school before finally getting kicked out. He also had a run in with the law so he was sent by his foster parents to her family ranch, to get his act straight.

17. One night stand ends up in the girl getting pregnant and coming back in the picture to tell him he is going to be a father. Maybe she is wealthy he is from the other side of the tracks.

18. He just got discharged from the Marines. He lost his best friend in combat and made it his promise to him that he would make sure his wife (and possibly a child up to you) would be taken care of. He goes to visit her and the more time they spend together the more he understands why his best friend fell in love with her. But this is his best friends wife, it's wrong, yet feels so right.

19. Like 18 he just got out of the Marines. Not having much of a family his best friend wounded in combat, he goes back to his house/ranch to help out. The wife falls for the soldier as the husband is recovering in the guest room of the house.

20. Being in the Marines, he goes home with his buddy on leave. His buddy is planning to get married and he needs a best man. He being from the other side of the tracks feels out of place with the wealthy family he is a guest with. He catches the eye of the brides sister, a successful doctor or lawyer, who is the only one who sees him for him and doesn't use her money to her advantage. Will the week be long enough for the couple or will it be torture with him having to leave.

21. Coming back to his hometown for the wedding of friends, well one of those friends being his ex girlfriend, or love of his life. He tries to go along with everything and be a civil good friend for the group but he can't ignore the fact he never got over his ex. Could he get her to admit she hadn't either or just let her marry someone else.

NEW PLOT--22. The two had been together for awhile. Whether it be high school sweethearts or something that developed after high school. He is killed one night but his ghost/spirit watches over her. After a few days seeing how miserable she is, he pleads to be able to come back to Earth. An archangel gives him permission, but with some strings attached. He will come back in a different person's body, and he can't tell her anything about who he really is.

NEW PLOT--23. I'm kind of thinking about doing a post-apocalypse type rp. We can discuss details but maybe I'm part of a revolution trying to get our country back to what it was.

NEW PLOT--24. MC is out of the military heading home but meets YC in the airport as it's storming. It could be for Christmas or for a wedding and she doesn't want to show up alone so she asks him to come as her "boyfriend."

I'm in the mood for conflict...

Any ideas of your own please share.

RE: Romantic Roleplay

(Love your quote!) I would love to do a rp with you. I have a few conflicting romances myself. One is a little different from what you described with a single mother of twenty four and a five year old daughter. She is a Assistant to a CEO of a major business. Her boss doesn't know of her child and it was when her bosses younger brother (whos around her age) sees her one day when her daughter was almost taken in a park early on a Saturday as he is walking towards the company to meet his brother. I figure that he helped run off the guy trying to take her. The younger brother is about to come into the family business and when he sees the woman again he's shocked to see how much she does for her daughter. So its conflicting with her being his brother's second hand in the company yet he see such strength and beauty. Being raised in the business it was taught early on never mix business with pleasure. After a while the younger brother starts to date her only when the child father (A man part of a mob) finds them again things get messy.

This is just one of the adventurous romances I have. I have many many more if you wish to pick my brain to start a rp with me.

RE: Romantic Roleplay on YIM, AIM, or Skype (if possible)

Bumps for more AIM, YIM or possibly skype rps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom