Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misfits profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Planning Thread (Krys Snape, Talin, and TheWarlock, Closed)

if talin posts any time in the next half hour to hour ill probably do one more post tonight otherwise its offline for me for the night after that and ill post tomorrow ok

ok sorry I got busy talking it will prob be in a bit I'm working on another atm... that and my daughter had a nightmare which was hard to calm her down after

i crashed before getting it up, i have it saved on my pc at home! (at work now) will have it up after 3 est today! (that's when i get home)

I AM SOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED YET TODAY . i have literally had the page open all day and try to write something constantly but every time i get a line down i get dragged away to do something else i feel like a total jerk im going to sit back and try and jam this thing the rest of the way out (i feel even worse that this long wait probably isn't going to be for a very long reply either sorry guys)

oops forgot to mention that i posted ={ sorry

forgive me for taking so long Got a new client who needed a website designed today been caught up in that but i will be taking a break from work and posting around 4pm sorry again for the delay

not a problem lol we all have lives it's coming together nicely i left it so some can stay and talk while Avery and Adrian do what ever it is they do.

that's fine with me. lol Avery might bitch back at him since her needs aren't being met xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom