Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Something Wicked This Way Comes {Up-to-Date as of 27 August 2018}

Marie Massacre

Supporter
Supporter
Ok, it's been a long time since I updated my request thread. And it’s now become so outdated that I don’t really take an interest in most of the things I once had on it. So instead of going back and revamping the whole thing, I’m just going to make a whole new one. It just seemed like a better idea. This will have my list of things that like, things that I will do only if my partner is very into it, and things that I will absolutely not do for anyone. It will also have a short list of rules. Keep in mind, this profile is ever fluctuating and evolving. So it’ll likely change often. There are some things you should probably know about me.

•First off, I’m a Veteran, recently released from the United States Army. You insult the Army or any other branch, this will likely get me very heated and an argument will ensue. If you don’t support and stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them and be a meat shield.
•Secondly, yes. I am young. But that does not mean I am stupid or naive. I have experienced more tragedy and pain in my 24 years than most people will experience in their whole lives. So please don’t mistake my youngness for stupidity.
•I am 5'10" and 215 pounds. Yes, I'm a little heavy for my height. But I dare you to call me fat. I have curves, and I love my curves. I wouldn't trade them for anything.
•I am a very strong minded, opinionated person and am not afraid to let that side show.
•I am a single mother of the most beautiful little girl in the world. And wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. But it also means that my life is about to get just a little bit crazy. So if it takes from time to get back to you please understand.
•Just because I am a submissive, does not, by any means give any person the right to call me by any name other than my own until I decide if the relationship goes any further then friendship. (This includes pet, slave, slut, whore, and any other thing that is not my name. It's Marie. Please use it!)

As far as the request thread goes, you can find most everything on my Wix now. It's much easier for me to keep up to date than a full request thread, and it seems much more organized in my chaotic mind. So, if you have any comments, questions, concerns,
feel free to shoot me a PM. Love you all, namaste and blessed be.

Last edited:
RE: Something Wicked This Way Comes {A Completely Updated Request Thread}

Characters

This is my Wix version of my profile. It has expanded plots, characters, and other such things. As well as a full list of fandoms.

Annixia

This is the Wix of my D&D Character Annixia.

Adrian Malfoy
ms4soOR.jpg

Name: Adrian Malfoy
Nickname: None
Year: Two Ahead of Draco
House: Slytherin
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Eventual Partner: (Open)
F-List: Adrian's F-List
Brief History: The first child of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy along with his twin sister Adrielle. More often than not, he blindly follows his parents orders. Though, Adrielle on the other hand, was He and Adrielle have always have an incredibly close relationship. Some would dare say it was too close a relationship. But to them it seemed only natural. They were, in their minds, two halves of one person.
Starting Post: “Adrian! Adrielle! Lets go! Draco is already down and ready to go! While you two are lollygagging about! You’re going to miss the Express! And I’m not taking you if you miss it!” Narcissa shouted up the stairs trying to hurry her eldest twins out of their rooms and downstairs to get to the platform on time. She loved her twins, Adrian and Adrielle, very much, but they were at that age where they were rebelling against mum and dad in everything they did. And it drove Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy absolutely insane.
“I’m coming mother!” Adrielle shouted from her room. Leaving her four or five bags upstairs to let the house elves get them. She pushed her hair back behind her ear. It was teased out, and had brightly colored extensions scattered throughout it. Her latest addition, in the form of a lip ring, was already driving her mother crazy. “Come on Adrian, waiting on you!”

Adrianna “AJ” Hawkins
hvl9hl4.jpg

Name: Adrianna Joelle Hawkins
Nickname: AJ
Year: Seventh
House: Hufflepuff
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Eventual Partner: Open
F-List: AJ's F-List
Brief History: Not many people know AJ, she’s quiet and for the most part keeps to herself. To her friends she is very loyal. During her seventh year she is sexually assaulted by a student visiting during the Tri-Wizard Tournament, It continues throughout the year. Until another visiting student by the name of Viktor Krum began to notice what was happening. And began protecting her.
Starting Post: Adrianna looked at the other students as they crowded the Hogwarts Express. She had been there long enough to that she knew there wasn’t a need to crowd the platform. She climbed on after the crowds cleared. Moving to a compartment where she knew her girlfriend was waiting. She gave the other girl a tender kiss on the lips. Leaning against her the whole trip. Enjoying the touch of the other girl. She loved the touch of the seventeen year old Slytherin girl.
She moved into the Great Hall once they arrived. Sitting down and listening to Dumbledore announce the Tri-Wizard Tournament. She saw Beauxbatons and Durmstrang enter the hall.She smirked as she looked at the girls from Beauxbatons, taking in the sight of the gorgeous girls. She couldn’t help it. She was every bit as bad as some of the boys when it came to such things
As soon as the announcements had been made, and dinner was had she went to the dormitories. Changing into her usual work out attire. A sports bra, a pair of tight spandex capris that cut off just below her knees, clinging to her tight, toned legs. And of course her running shoes. She nodded at a few friends in the common room. Once she was outside, she took off at a running pace. She prided herself on being in peak physical condition. And she worked hard to keep it that way. She passed the Durmstrang ship on the way. She could hear them being loud and raucous.
After about half an hour she slowed down to a walk, sweat coating her chest, abdomen, and face. She heard a branch snap and her head jerked around. Not seeing anything, and took off running again toward the castle. Running into one of the Durmstrang students.
“Are you lost?” She asked softly.

Adrielle Malfoy
RqWifRr.jpg

Name: Adrielle Malfoy
Nickname: Ellie
Year: See Adrian’s Profile
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Eventual Partner: Open
F-List: Adrielle's F-List
Brief History: See Adrian’s Profile
Starting Post: See Adrian’s Profile

Alexandria “Lexi” Flint
mYQEMOk.jpg

Name: Alexandria Flint
Nickname: Lexi
Year: Equivalent to Draco Malfoy
Eventual Partner: Draco Malfoy
F-List: Lexi's F-List
Brief History: Younger sister of Marcus Flint. Marcus kept her naive her first three years at Hogwarts. Not allowing her to date. She remained innocent and naive to men’s intentions towards her. During her fourth year a bet occurs. Draco Malfoy bets his friends that he could sleep with her by the end of that school year. She is unaware of the bet at first. Spending time with Draco, and falling in love. Until she overhears a conversation about the bet and confronts Draco.
Starting Post: Alexandria looked in the mirror of the girl’s lavatory. She couldn’t believe she was finally fourteen. She had been thinking about it all summer. Marcus was finally gone. She could have guys friends. She could finally go on a date.
She brushed a lock of raven colored hair out of her face. Most people scarcely believed she was the baby sister of “Mean” Marcus Flint. She was sweet, innocent, caring. Everything her brother wasn’t. She loved to see people’s reactions to who her brother was, though, she couldn’t understand why people were so afraid of him, he was her teddy bear.
She applied a thin line of eyeliner around her eyes. Painting mascara on her lashes. Then applying lip gloss to her lips. She smiled at herself then walked out of the lavatory. She couldn’t believe it was her birthday. She passed by most of the Slytherins. Sitting alone at the end of the table, away from everyone. Looking back to smile at Harry, mouthing ‘save me’. She couldn’t help but giggle a bit at the current competition. Seeing whether Harry or Ron could fit more pancakes into their mouth at one time.
She shook her head as she looked back at her food. Lactose-free yogurt with granola mixed in, a cup of soy milk, and half of a grape fruit. Her vegan lifestyle lead to healthy choices in her food. But she didn’t mind. She didn’t eat anything ‘with a face’ as she would say.
She felt someone bump her shoulder roughly, sending her yogurt all over her lap. She looked up to see Pansy Parkinson. She glared a bit, but quickly retreated back towards the lavatory with tears in her eyes.

Anya Dumbledore-Riddle
SWo6abN.jpg

Name: Anya Dumbledore-Riddle
Year: One Year Ahead of Harry Potter
House: Home schooled, then Slytherin
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Eventual Partner: Marten
F-List: Anya's F-List
Brief History: The adpoted daughter of Albus Dumbledore. She was home schooled from her first year until her fifth year. When she was finally allowed to attend Hogwarts. In that year it is revealed that her true father is Tom Marvolo Riddle, Lord Voldemort. She falls in love with the new assistant to the Divinations Professor, Marten.
Starting Post: Anya couldn't help but be so excied. It was finally here. Her first year at Hogwarts. She couldn't believe it. Her father was finally letting her attend. Sure, it took her four years of begging to finally convince him. And she was technically coming in as a fifth year, but she didn't care.
There had been days where she thought her father would home school her forever. But after nearly four years of begging, pleading, and tears she had finally gotten her way. And she was officially going to be a student of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Sure, bring home schooled by the Head Master was great and all, but it meant she lacked the social interactions and social skills and knowledge you gained from actually being in school with others. She was wearing first year robes, since she hadn't been sorted yet. Though, it was evident that she was no first year.
She knew when they called her name for sorting it would bring the entire school to a screeching half. So her father had thought ahead for that. A quick name change was all it took. So instead of Anya Dumbledore people would know her as Anya Bogard. It was an unknown name, that way is was a clean slate. Only a select few people knew. Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, and Minerva McGonnagal were among them.
So that meant no special treatment, no being coddled because of who her father was. She was actually glad for that. Wanting to prove herself on her own mettle, not her family.
"Now, you look just a little too 'grown up' to be a first year," a smooth voice whispered in her ear. A hand slipping down her sides.

EllaMarie Greyback
kkSDd8H.jpg

Name: EllaMarie Greyback
Nickname: Ella
Year: Equivalent to Fred and George Weasley
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Status: Half Blood/Lycanthrope
Eventual Partner: Fred Weasley
F-List: Ella's F-List
Brief History: Much like her father, she inherited his Lycanthropy. Falling victim to the full moon once a month. She hides it well until Professor Lupin discovers her secret. Rather than risk exposure, she complies with Lupin’s every command. She spends most of her time with Fred and George Weasley. Having, on more than one occasion, bedded the twins for a night of fun. Though she has slowly fallen in love with Fred through the years.
Starter Post: EllaMarie looked up at the night sky. Biting her lip gently, the cloud cover faded, and the full moon washed over her skin. She let out a soft growl as she felt her mind slipping away. Her conscious self. And the transformation began.
It happened every full moon, it wasn’t that she hadn’t grown accustom to the monthly change. But her father made it no easier. Trying to provoke her change without the moon. But she knew she didn’t want to end up like her father. He was cruel, heartless bastard who didn’t care about anyone but himself.
She had hated him since her first transformation. Hating him for passing on this terrible curse to her. It was something she’d never forgive him for.
As the change completed she took off running through the forest. She was out for blood. If anyone ever saw her as a werewolf they would surely recognize the black dragon in her fur, that matched the one that stood out in her hair. Her fur was white as fresh fallen snow. She was beautiful, even as a werewolf. But there was a difference in this state, she wouldn’t even recognize her own best friends, and would likely kill them given the chance.
So that was why she went to the forest on those nights. When she needed so desperately to be away. She felt eyes on her. And then she heard a branch snap before a set of teeth sunk into her neck. Making her yelp.

JoAnna “JoJo” Baker
nVFSvUE.jpg

Name: JoAnna Baker
Nickname: JoJo
Year: Equivalent to Seamus Finnegan and Dean Thomas
House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Eventual Partner: Seamus Finnegan
F-List: JoJo's F-List
Brief History: JoJo is known as “The Sweetheart of Gryffindor”. She is friends with just about everyone. She avoids conflict is at all possible. She spends most of her time volunteering to with anything she can. Including tutoring Seamus. This lead to a strong connection between them. Despite her romantic relationship with George Weasley.
Starter Post: JoAnna had always been known as the Sweetheart of Gryffindor House. She was the perfect example of a Gryffindor. Brave and true. She always volunteered at St Mungo’s after her first year. She also volunteered during the year as a tutor. She was a bright young girl.
She had been seeing George Weasley for some time. She was his balance, the ying to his yang.But the age did eventually cause a rift between the two. George was ready for a more physical relationship much sooner than JoJo was. And he tried not to push, because it wasn’t like him. But his hormones often got the better of him.
And eventually in her fifth year she finally did give him what he wanted. She regretted it every day. But she kept giving it to him, feeling more guilty the more it happened. Especially after she began to fall for someone else. A certain irish boy with a knack for pyrotechnics. She had been tutoring him since first year. Helping him in his weak subjects.
She was the only one who never noticed that Seamus was completely and totally head over heels in love with the muggle born Gryffindor who had been tutoring him. Had George not beat him to the punch, he would’ve asked her out. But instead he played the part of the best friend. The one who was always there.
He was the one she confided in when she lost her virginity to George. And confided about how much she regretted it.
“Seamus, come on focus... You’ll never get through your O.W.Ls if you don’t get on track!” JoAnna said looking at the young Irishman. Those eyes of her’s so kind as she looked at him

Katya Malfoy
3XZbhUS.jpg

Name: Katya Malfoy
Nickname: Kat
Year: Equivalent to Draco Malfoy
Eventual Partner: Harry Potter
F-List: Katya's F-List
Brief History: Twin sister of Draco Malfoy. She doesn’t support her family’s tradition of becoming a Death Eater. She wanted to find her own path in life. Chosen as the consort to the Dark Lord during her sixth year. She is “trained” in the art of submission by one Severus Snape. She is tortured by Voldemort and the Death Eaters during her holiday break of her sixth year. She falls in love with Harry James Potter.
Starter Post: Katya Malfoy had been walking the halls of of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for 5 years. She was in her sixth year. Sixteen years old. She was the twin sister to the Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy. No one messed with the deadly brother-sister duo. They could make or break a person in Slytherin. If you upset the Malfoy twins, your socially ruined. But get in their good graces and you were set. Katya was known for two things amongst the students of her year. She was an ice queen, a bitch, and would purposely ruin you just to have some fun. But the other thing, she was a slut. As long as they were in her year or higher, and a Slytherin, she would sleep with them. Most of the Slytherins who had graduated already were conquests of her's. As were most of the seventh and sixth years. But it never hurt her to have her way with a guy more than once.
She was, if nothing else a very dominant personality. And that had always carried over into the bedroom. Dominating her sex partners. Though at the moment she was about to throw the defense against the dark arts book across the room. Though Professor, despite his obvious favoritism for the Malfoy twins, likely wouldn't appreciate that. But then, she was sitting in the library. Not class. Struggling with the class as usual. It had been her worst class since 1st year. She groaned as she let her head fall to the table with a thunk. Before she heard someone come up behind her.

Lilith Cross
rTiwrgS.png

Name: Lilith Cross
Nickname: Lili
Year: Equivalent to Oliver Wood
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Eventual Partner: Oliver Wood
F-List: Lillith's F-List
Brief History: Ravenclaw quidditch team’s Chaser, and team captain. She has an intense rivalry with both Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint. Much like Oliver, Lilith’s obsession is quidditch. But when the two enter into a relationship, Oliver won’t take it seriously. Not until Marcus sweeps in and steals her from him. Then he has to fight to get her back.
Starter Post: Seemed like every year started the exact same for Lilith. The teachers droning on and on about class, and how important that they were. But to her, none of that mattered. What was important was quidditch. It was her love and passion. Though, most would call it an obsession.
Lilith Cross was the captain of the Ravenclaw House quidditch team. And the sworn rival of Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint. And this year, her seventh year, she was going to win the cup. No matter how much hard work it took. She had secured her place on the Holly’s Head Harpies the year before. Now it was time to win.
She never dated. It wasn’t because she was unattractive, quite the contrary really. She was very pretty. But she hadn’t found someone yet who was as passionate about quidditch as she was, who could put up with her passionate discussions of the topic.
She rushed out to the pitch. One her broom and in the air conducting tryouts for back up people in case someone got hurt. She had a Nimbus 2001. A gorgeous black broom, with a sleek, aerodynamic design. It wasn’t as fast as the latest model, The Firebolt. But she loved her 2001. It had been a gift from her uncle, Seeker for Puddlemere United.
She saw the Slytherin and Gryffindor teams having a scuffle in the lower part of the pitch. She gave a smirk.
“Hey Wood! Flint! Why not put yer money where ye mouth is!” She shouted.

Sonya Karkaroff
MDb8b2t.png

Name: Sonya Karkaroff
Year: Seventh
House: Initially Durmstrang, then Slytherin
Eventual Partner: Viktor Krum
F-List: Sonya's F-List
Brief History: Daughter of Durmstrang High Master Igor Karkaroff. She was forced to transfer from Durmstrang during her fourth year when her father discovered she was seeing Viktor Krum. She didn’t see Viktor again until her seventh year. When Hogwarts hosted the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Igor had lied to Viktor about the reasoning behind Sonya’s departure from Durmstrang. Leaving Viktor very bitter towards Sonya. After turning down one of the influential Slytherin boys they proceeded to ruin Sonya’s reputation. Leaving her with very few friends. She eventually earns Viktor’s trust again. Finding their love as strong as ever.
Starter Post: Sonya groaned, it was time for yet another year at Hogwarts. How she missed Durmstrang, she had liked it much better. Though it may have been the company. That burly physique, that dark hair, that slightly crooked nose, those intense, dark eyes. She missed Viktor more than anything else about that school.
She was still nursing a broken wrist that she had been hiding since before school started. Though, with the start of quidditch season coming soon it meant she had an Tri-Wizard Tournament. And then she saw him again.
There he was, marching in with her father. Just looking at him left her heart heating rapid fire. Feeling like it was beating against her rib cage. And she surely thought it would beat right out of her chest. She couldn’t believe Viktor Krum still had that effect on her. After all this time. She only hoped he felt the same for her.
“Uh oh, bunch of new guys. Looks like Karkaroff is gonna get her slut on a little more than usual this year,” chided one of the Slytherin boys.
Sonya looked away. All the rumors about her reputation, they were getting worse by the year. She had utterly given up on trying to fight her reputation. Even if it was entirely false. All the tales of gang bangs in the common room, and trains in the quidditch locker rooms all false accounts. Used by a few influential Slytherins to ruin her when she rejected him.
Her heart belonged to Viktor. And she had never even thought of giving herself to anyone else. She loved Viktor too much to do that. She was too loyal to him. And now she had her chance to tell him about everything. About how her father forced her to leave. How she still loved him. Even after almost four years.
She saw him sit down near a few of the Slytherins. She knew if she went down there, things would get ugly. So she would wait...

Do you play both female and male or simply just female? I ask only because sometimes one might be looking for a female character and are playing a female as well or could be playing a male character and looking for a female X_x sorry for possible confussion. Ack. ;3;

I have dabbled in playing male. I'm not very experienced at it. But I can do it well enough.

Bump from me, for an awesome bunch of RP's over the time and a good friendship and more^^

I'm always up for some teacher student rp. Judging by what your into it could be a very fun detention.

I'll do teacher X student!

Back
Top Bottom