Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

сαlïḋαṡ ṉøсhεṡ εṡραṉølαṡ // høτ ṡραṉïṡh ṉïģhτṡ } τατсøṉ { & } ταlïṉ {

Talin

Supernova
Keeley, otherwise known to her seventh grade students as Miss Browd, flopped back on the crisp white sheets of the hotel mattress. The flight was long but she picked the perfect time, she left the evening after the final school day. Sliding off the bed and out of her shoes she opened the doors to the balcony. The sea air coming in off the bay filled her lungs as she took large breaths in of the salty air. The view was spectacular. She vowed then and there to make this the best vacation ever.

After a few days of lounging on the beach and sipping fruity drinks she was ready to venture out. Sleeping in late and hitting the shops she found an amazing red dress that looked made just for her. She pulled her golden locks back into a messy ponytail; she kept her makeup light and slid her feet into wedge sandals before heading out the door. The concierge recommended a quaint little bar on a pier, surrounded by the water and good music she planned to spend her evening. The place was crowded; the breeze from the coast was cool on her heated flesh. The local men, tall dark men with deep brown eyes kept her glass filled and led her to the floor for heated sessions of dance.

One patron seemed to take a shine to her, he said he liked her blue eyes and wanted to see her pale skin against his in the light of morning. She blushed and moved away from him. He didn’t accept her NO and wrapped his long arms around her smaller form. “Baby ju are amazing…” he cooed before slipping his tequila coated tongue in her mouth. Keeley squeaked and tried shoving the man away; panic stricken hazel eyes went wide as he pressed himself into her softness. Flailing she hit the man on his shoulders repeatedly as one of his hand traveled down to caress her body unwantedly. She wasn’t sure if her screams of “no” and “get off of me” could be heard over the music.

The sailors who had come in to port on the day in question could not have laid claim to such lovely accomodations. However, after several weeks at sea, the prospect of coming to shore on the gorgeous Spanish coast was enough to get most of the seamen (no puns, please) frothing at the mouth. Once their Anzac-class ship made landfall and processed all the necessary paperwork, the low ranking men were gone, off to the beaches, pubs, bars and shops to take some much needed shore leave. After all, the journey from Australia to Spain was never a short one.

One man who had stayed behind was Commander Martin Ridley, one of the senior officers on the ship. He had been made responsible for getting the additional paperwork for their stay here done, and frankly he was growing sick of it. Being sick of it, however, did not give you leave to not do it, and so it was he remained on the ship filling form after form well into the evening. The paper pushing doesn't last forever, and eventually he was able to stand up, straighten his whites, drop his cap over his dirty blonde hair and wander out into the relaxing Spanish air.

He was expecting a quiet night, sitting at this small bar near the beach where everyone seemed to come for a cold drink and a hot dance, and watching the Spaniards mix with the tourists was something Martin found quite amusing. He smiled a bit as he took a long swig of his brew, and it would be then he would notice a bit of a struggle further in to the crowd. Drawing in a deep sigh of annoyance at humanity, he slowly stood himself up and slid between the dancing forms. It would only be a few moments before Keeley might notice the grip of the Spaniard disappear from her as the man was quite forcibly pushed away.

"Hey little man, the lass said no, and I know you're not so thick as to not understand what that means amigo." Martin said, placing a hand on Keeley's back securely just so he could be aware of where she was, and to make sure that this fool didn't have any other friends around waiting to steal the North American girl away to another situation.

It took her a minute to register what had happened. Wide hazel eyes flitted erratically around as she forced herself to focus. She felt the warmth of a hand on her back through the red fabric of her dress. Turning her body into the white blur of fabric she relaxed against the man that had stepped up. She didn’t cry merely stood and held, not roughly. “Thank you,” she breathed, before moving back quickly. She looked over herself and then over him before walking away. Stumbling toward the bathroom, her legs still a bit shaky from the encounter. The dark walls and thick smoke smell of the bathroom offered her head no solace as she straightened her clothing and ran cool water over her skin.

Exiting the bathroom, sandaled feet moved over the wooden planks of flooring as she wound her way through the gyrating and swinging people to an open bar stool. Dropping onto it she laughed as the Spaniard watched her from one of the exits. Keeley knew he wouldn’t try anything, not with that other guy around. Shook her head at the offer of a drink she smiled and asked for a soda. Where did he come from? She hadn’t seen him before that. Looking around now, she didn’t see him either... Smiling to herself as he came into focus. Hazel eyes focused on the male standing on the outskirts of the dancing people, she approached.

“Can I buy you a drink for your chivalry?” She asked, as her dimples appeared with the bright smile on her face. She sipped her Coke straight from the glass bottle, she wasn’t sure how much she’d drank but was certainly going to feel it tomorrow. “Actually the coke comes with another offer,” she bit her lower lip as she tilted her head, “Could you walk me to my hotel later on… it’s just up the beach. I wouldn’t normally ask but he’s standing out there waiting for me to leave.” She’d not had much game in high school and preferred being the tomboy. But she’d blossomed in college and learned how to work the system, so to speak.

“Forgive me, where are my manners? Keeley Browd, I’ll be playing the part of damsel in distress tonight.” She stuck her hand out for a shake, “I hope you liked the performance, thinking of ending my acting career on a high note.” The bubbly woman watched him a moment, before tipping her head for another sip of soda. “So… what brings you here?” she motioned around, kind of vaguely referring to Spain or the bar, whichever he went with she was fine.

The Spaniard had taken the hint and proceeded away from the drama at the same time as her, heading for the door to leave the sharply dressed Aussie in the middle of the floor. He had earned a few evil glances, but it was something he was relatively use to, so he just decided to head to where she eventually found him (after recovering his beer, of course). Were he younger, and as hot headed as most of his subordinates he might have gone after the Spanish man for his actions, however one knew they should never get in a fight with a foreigner in their home ports, especially not without backup. And so it was he just contentedly sipped on his drink until Keeley made her reappearence from the bathroom.

She seemed to be on send because he couldn't manage to get a word in edge wise between all of her questions, so he just smiled with amusement and waited until she was mostly finished. It was then he took her hand, and after bringing it to his lips for a kiss to the back of her hand he would finally answer. "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Browd, I'm Commander Martin Ridley, Royal Australian Navy. I have to admit I've always admired the well acted damsel in distress." He teased, smiling happily as he once again put his hand on her back and directed her towards the bar. "I will take you up for your offer for the drink however. Mine's run a bit dry." He said, looking at his empty drink bottle, "And in the spirit of that chivalry, I will make sure you make it back to your hotel snug as a bug, 'right?" He said, sitting down at the bar.

"Nice dress. Fits you like a glove. Very flattering Ms. Browd."

Keeley noted the smile, knew she was talking a lot, damn tequila. The kiss to her hand made her lips stop flapping and her mind stop working. Americans guys suck, she thought. A slight blush reached her cheeks before she could will it away. His accent worked over his words, causing them to tingle in her ears, before hopping around in her head. She laughed at his tease, leaning her head back a little as she eyes caught light and twinkled. The warmth of his hand made her want to shiver, but she was able to rein it in as they crossed the floor to the bar.

His compliment caused a blush that couldn’t be reined in. She slid her rump over the vinyl covered stool and smiled. “Thank you… I wanted to look my best tonight, though it seems to have given the wrong impression.” Getting the attention of the bartender she motioned for two beers. Crossing her legs she let the top one dangle. “Please call me Keeley, I’m Ms Browd enough during the school year.” She already knew his job, he could know hers. “So an Aussie and American meet in a Spanish bar… what happens next?” She laughed just before the beers were sat down. Gripping the neck of the new bottle she lifted it to her lips, the amber fluid flowed over her tongue.

Silently she willed herself to quiet as they sat there. “Are you on leave…” Keeley fumbled for what to call him. Smiling she leaned closer, “Do you prefer to be called Commander Ridley, Mr. Ridley… Martin or Marty?” she asked touching his arm gently. Lazily running her fingers over the soft hairs that covered the skin, she’d never really been forward with a male, but he seemed nice enough. Why not flirt and live it up, it was vacation.

She certainly was an amusing lass, that much he could deduct from her. The way she talked and acted was quite a relief from the way life had been for the past while, calm and loose versus uptight and rigid. It was relaxing, "You poor thing, you have a harder job than me. What age of little hellions do you teach?" He would inquire, before thinking on the joke she had started, and then he came up with only a shurg, "...honestly, the mix is so theoretically insane I can't even come up with a workable punchline." He replied before giving a confident laugh and just admitting the situation was indeed quite weird, but certainly welcome.

On the question of name and leave, however, he was able to give a bit more insight. "Yes, we're docked here for a few weeks so the boys can relax, some of them are going to fly home, or visit other parts of the continent. Not often we get to make it to Europe, which is funny considering we're a European colony. 'course, we were the prisoners." He replied, before passing on to the next question, which realistically an important question to answer. "Though I usually demand the respect of my rank.." the teasing look in his eye showed he was quite the teaser, "you, my dear Keeley can call me Marty. Rolls off the tongue a bit better than 'Commander Ridley' don't you think?" He asked, his tone switching to a mocked formality at the use of his title before he smiled again, grabbing his new beer with one hand as the other sat gently on her knee. She made the first move, why not reciprocate the action with a minor touch of escalation? After all, they were both here for a good time.

Keeley smiled at his statement, she’d never really thought of her job as hard, she loved it and loved her students. “I work with 11-12 year olds, I adore them. But this vacation is much needed.” She took another pull on her beer. “I guess you could say it’s up to us, right, I mean what we make of this night.” Her hazel eyes locked onto his as she smiled. Her leg was hot under his touch, but she wasn’t alarmed. She turned a bit in her seat causing his hand to ride up an inch from where it was originally. She lowered her gaze to where his hand rested, before sipping from her beer again.

“Are you going to fly home or are you going to relax and enjoy yourself, Marty?” She licked her lips slowly as she smiled. “Yeah Marty has a better ring to it, much easier to say… and remember. So Marty, do you dance, or should we sit here and talk some more?” She leaned a bit more over and squeezed his leg just above his knee, before giving him a coy smile and brushing her hand along his inner thigh. Retracting her hand she rested it on the bar counter and smiled at him. She hadn’t even flirted with the Spaniard this way; there was something about the Commander that called out to her. She wanted his idea of fun.

Shifting, Keeley slid off of the stool, dress riding up a bit as his hand slid up her thigh. Turning before his hand could go up further and expose her panties, she winked, “Maybe in a bit.” She let the rhythm of the music pull into her soul and she moved, hips gyrating as she moved her upper body with her arms going as well. Sensually she ran her hands over her exposed skin as she danced for him. Perhaps it was the tequila that made her feel so sexy, or it could have been the way he looked at her.

Martin scoffed in slight disbelieve that she liked working with children that age, however it had to be in some peoples personality to deal with it...as she was apparently a perfect example of. Still, one could not imagine a school teacher when she shifted as she did, causing his hand to move up her leg a little bit, just a bit. He could help but move it up on his own as well, though it was probably only half the length she had shifted him.

"Me? I'm going to stay. Nothing worth flying home for, and I've never been to Spain. I'm told there's a Grand Prix race happening here sometime soon too." He answered, throwing in the last bit as a buffer to the sentence which made it clear they would be perfectly in the right to be doing what they were. Australians are so polite sometimes. He would have answered her second question soon after that, but when she slid her hand long his leg, and then forced his own to touch more of her soft, beautiful skin he had a feeling that the decision was made.

"At this rate, I don't think I have a choice. And I certainly don't mind the choice being made." He replied, watching her dance, completely entranced. "I'll have to remember you can move like that when we get somewhere where you can take that lovely dress off." He added in, before sliding off the stool and moving in behind her, trailing his hands along the flesh of her arms, passing down over her sides before resting on her beautiful hips as he held her tightly against him, hips surprisingly moving in sync with hers quite easily. Apparently he knew how to dance as well.

Nothing worth flying home for… the words were like music to her ears. Bells chiming in her head and in her ears. He was free to do as he pleased and so was she. The shock of his statement only hit her moments later causing her to blush. He was more forward than she. Continuing to move she watched as he approached and slid in place behind her. She closed her eyes as she gasped, his trailing fingers left tingles all over her body, even in places he had yet to touch. A soft whimper left her lips when his hands left her skin and moved down to hold her hips against his.

Lifting her arms over her head she unpinned her blonde strands and let them spill over her shoulders and down her back as she danced. She ground her hips back into his as her arms wound around him. The swift beat of the music slowed and she stayed in her position. Sashaying her hips slowly she pressed her rump back into the front of his body. “I’ve nothing back home except my students, and a dog named Chuckles.” She smiled over her shoulder at his as the soft sensual music played through the air.

Her mind wasn’t on the others and how they moved; he was the only one she could see. Fingers on one hand twined with his while the other slid up and curled around the back of his neck. “Martin, would you like to get out of here, maybe go for a walk on the beach and a dip in the ocean to cool off?” her voice was a whisper but she was tall enough in her heels that she knew he could hear her,

Martin would admit to being entranced by the way she grinded in to him, the way their bodies moved so well together and the sensation she was driving all through his body just with her proximity. The added smell of her hair being released was just another ingredient to this electric mix. He just kept moving with her, the feeling of her hand on his and on the back of his neck simply astounding to create this permanent sensation of delight. It certainly appeared that whatever she wanted to do with him, she was getting to it the right way. He couldn't really say he didn't want it either.

It took him a bit of effort to listen to her when she spoke, still trapped in the feeling of her being so close to him. After a while at sea, and a life of lonliness back home this was welcomed, and the words she whispered were the kind of bliss he had been hoping for. "Dear Keeley, I would love to." He replied, keeping her held close as they goofilly walked towards the door. He would eventually seperate himself from her so he could push the previously too forward Spaniard out of the way to let her pass, and he would follow soon after. Surprisingly, this didn't invoke the kind of fight he had expected. The night just kept getting better and better.

Once they were to the beach, he would wrap an arm around her lower back, a reality of their casual meeting being the location of his hand upon her lovely behind. "Always dreamt of being on a Spanish beach with a beautiful girl. You managed to make my fantasies manifest. Good show." He teased, giving her butt a soft squeeze as he looked over to her for a short moment with a confident grin.

She rolled her hips as he held her to him, she felt like a teenager. The hand at the back of his neck stroked up into his hair and along his scalp before he released her. Eyeing the Spaniard she grasped Martin’s hand in hers and smiled pulling him along. She felt his hand slide along her lower back and down over the curve of her ass. she smiled up at him in the moonlight. The squeeze to her cheek caused her to laugh.

Moving away a bit she bent and pulled off her wedged sandals, she became her natural height of five and a half feet. Tan feet dug into the soft sand as she moved back into his grasp again. “Silly Commander Martin Ridley, if all you dream of is being on the beach with a girl, your fantasies have hardly scratched the surface. Tell me my handsome knight, what you would like to do with the beautiful girl on the Spanish beach.” She nuzzled his neck. “But I am hardly a girl, Martin.”

She wrapped her arms around him, “Maybe we can work on your dreams…” Keeley smiled and slid her hands up the front of his uniform; she unbuttoned a button, “Oops, lookit that a button just popped right off.” She giggled and continued on the buttons until his shirt was half open. “How about you start off by kissing me and we go from there, Marty…” She waited looking up at him expectantly, one tug and her dress could be off, one more tug and she’d be naked on the sand. Both seemed appealing.

It would certainly be an appealing idea to him as well. To be perfectly honest, he hadn't had a girl act like this around in quite some time. It was like being a teenager again. That felt so long ago. As he looked down and observed her unbuttoning his shirt, he could help but grin as he did something in retribution, hiking up the back of her skirt slowly so his hands could come (depending on her underwear) come to sit on the bare skin of her behind, or the soft fabric covering it. Either way it would be a delightful feeling as he listened to her alcohol controlled inhabitions fly right out the window, and her words mirrored it.

"My fantasies. Hmm, I would never turn down an excuse to let that come true." He said, stepping back and looking at her dress for a moment, before releasing her and finishing the act of removing his shirt. "Right, I would be like this..and you..." he would continue, as if to himself, before reaching forward and quite masterfully stripping her of her dress. Admiring the scene for a short moment he would grin, "...now pardon the sand, but since this is my fantasy.." He said, before bringing her to him again but instead of kissing her, he would gently bring her down to lay in the relatively soft, cool sand, and it was then his lips came to hers, passionately and strongly. Maybe his tongue would even find her lips in there.

The silky black panties she wore were thin and the heat from his fingers could be thoroughly felt through them. Sex on the beach was something she had thought about before, but she’d never let go enough. Tonight she was here, this point in her life of two options. Choosing the safe and boring route and letting him walk her to her hotel and bestowing a simple kiss on the cheek Or this more dangerous path, allowing him his way with her in the salty air and giving in to unbridled passion and desire. Well, not so much danger as it was something she had never done. She wasn’t the girl to hook-up. Not the type that could do that sort of thing.

She watched him remove his shirt soft hazel eyes drinking in the expanse of tan skin. The soft blonde hair that adorned his arms was splashed across his broad chest. Reaching out her hands when he came closer, she stroked his chest. He was a man, a true man, not a boy and nothing like anyone she’d ever been with before. She gasped as her dress was pulled away, the only piece of clothing she wore now, the panties. Forcing herself to keep her arms to her sides she smiled back up at him. Tan skin, glowing under the moonlight, stretched over a slender frame. Dusky pink nipples sat high on her perky tan orbs, beaded slightly from her arousal. She wiggled on the sand a moment as he gazed upon her, her lips brushed up against his softly at first before becoming hungrier.

Mouth opening on a sigh, she tentatively ran the tip of her tongue against the edges of his lips. Once she gained entrance her hands smoothed over the strong hard flesh of his back, as her tongue slid over his tasting and enjoying his essence. “Marty…” She moaned, arching her back and pressing her full breasts to his chest, the difference between her softness and his hardness was amazing. Sliding her hands slowly down his chest and stomach she broke the kiss allowing her soft breath to dance on his neck, “So, in this fantasy… when do you see your pants coming off?” Keeley giggled softly after and smiled up at him as her cool fingers slid under the band of his pants, sweeping and teasing the skin.

The way she moved her body so sensually, from the way she danced to the way she now shifted below him was enough to drive even a disciplined man like himself absolutely wild. He was getting the impression that she hadn't been this freespirited in quite some time, if ever and honestly he could admit to being in the same boat. Fantasies were designed to just live in their heads, and yet here he was.

One might think he wouldn't know where to start with such a beautiful woman ready to give herself to him, however that was far from the case. And when she asked when his pants would make their departure, he chuckled before moving his lips to fall on her jawline gently, tracing up to her ear before he whispered, "After I'm done getting you all warmed up dear Keeley." It was then she would feel one of his hands slide down from her shoulder, passing over one of her pert, beautiful breasts then over her stomach before sliding over the fabric of her paties. There would be no delay as the hand slid between her tanned legs, one single finger sliding along her covered womanhood teasingly as his lips continued working over her neck and collarbone as finger continued to tease her slowly.

This was going to be one of the best nights of his life.

Keeley moaned and tilted her head giving over more of her slender neck and the sensitive skin there. Her hands traced around the band of his pants, eager to feel him against her. She blinked back her surprise. Most men would rather have themselves satisfied before even giving her a thought. She loved that this was proving to be, so far, a most satisfactory experience. Keeley smiled up at him as his hand slid down her body. She quivered in response to the movement and as his finger ran over her woman hood she spread her legs a bit farther and ran her own hand down his front. Tilting her head this way and that, moaning, she quivered.

Her hips bucked against the digit as her voice hitched and breathing went shallow. Her mind drew fuzzy; she wasn’t sure the last time she’d been so wanting of a man. “Marty…” His name was a soft whisper on her lips. “Your fantasy… is so far… spectacular.” Her hand trailed over his length over his pants, not to be out done. Just because he wanted her ready didn’t mean she was going to allow him not to be touched. Her legs spread further as he continued to touch; soft moans and whimpers of need fell from her lips. The dampness against the silky fabric of her panties was quite noticeable now as she rolled her hips and torso against him. “So good…”

Marty would have to give a small noise of enjoyment to the small meanderings of her hand, grinning a bit as the few words she said managed to sneak past her lips. He definitely agreed that his fantasy was quite spectacular, and it was panning out far better in real life then it ever did in his mind. Allowing his lips to continue to kiss her neck lightly for a bit longer, he teasingly moved back to her own lips before giving her a kiss, and then bitting her lower lip. "Aren't all good fantasies simply spectacular?" He asked, and it was then his devious fingers shifted away from her womanhood to pass along her soft inner thighs, first with his digits, and then with her nails. By God her skin felt so perfect below his touch.

He would tease her a bit more like this for a while before returning to her soft undies. Instead of resuming what he was doing before, however, he would instead push the fabric to the side, touching her sensitive folds lightly as his lips brought her into another deep, passionate kiss. Part of his was interested to see how she guided her actions from here, if at all. Deciding that he wanted to drive her in a particular location, so he eventually broke the kiss, and as his finger continued to tease around her wet womanhood, he would whisper to her, "If you can get my pants undone, then you have free reign on what you find."

Keeley cried out in pleasure when he bit her lower lip, it sent tremors of pleasure down her spine and her mouth parted before nodding and kissing him wantonly. Whining softly when his hand left her slick sex and slid tenderly over her thighs, his motions caused her skin to quiver and quake. Panting lightly now her teeth drug over her lower lip as her eyes rolled slightly back into her head. Blurry with need her hazel ors corrected and fixated on the male above her. She felt his fingers against her panty clad sex again and thought she would explode as he pushed the fabric aside. Her mouth opened to his without being asked and she bucked her hips against his finger trying to capture him within her opening. Her legs moved wider still to attempt accomplishing her goal as he spoke.

Smiling up at him she moved her hands about his trim waist the hair of his chest clung to her soft breasts as she moved. She could feel the grittiness of the sand beneath her as she moved her hands about releasing the slide bar on the white pants of his uniform. “A man in uniform is hot... But Marty I’d much rather have you out of yours right now.” Her lips slide over the flesh of his neck nipping and sucking on the flesh as her greedy hands sough to draw his already hardened length from his trousers. Wrapping her small tan hand around its girth she moaned. The sultry sound right into his ear before she nipped at the lobe, “Tell me Marty… oh… what happens next in this fantasy?”

Despite her being quite desperately lost in lust, he was amazed that she still had the dexterity to undo his pants and get her hands in to them, however he couldn't refuse a small moan of delight when her hand took a hold of his rather firm and ready manhood. The sensation wasn't helped by how she nipped at his ear, but then his mind had to go in to overdrive to think of an appropriate answer. After a few moments he came to the conclusion that he couldn't, and instead he just chuckled. Looking her in the eyes, he continued to resist her compulsions to slide his finger inside her for a few moments before allowing it to slide in, pushing deep inside her and staying there for a few moments as a tease. "Depends on which context we're fantasy we're thinking.." He replied, taking in a deep breath as he worked himself out of his pants slowly to grant her more room. "In a romantic context...we'd kiss and I'd take you gently..right here. On the more raunchy side...you'd go down on me while I keep playing with you, and then....we go into the water and..pardon my speech...fuck your brains out m'dear."

He said it with a pretty straight face...as straight as one can make when in a pleasureable situation like this. He moved to his knees slowly as his finger started sliding in and out of her slowly, teasing her internal g-spot whenever he stopped mid thrust to do so, his free hand giving one of her pert nipples a squeeze to tease her even further.

“Oh… Marty… yessss,” she hissed as he slid his long digit inside. Her hips bucked against his finger trying for more, but he held his finger steady and even her moving was futile. “Sooo, either way… I get you in me…” she smiled up at him her hand moving on his length, slowly stroking him. She felt the fabric of his pants and boxers slide down against her legs. Adjusting she stroked one foot along what she knew to be a muscular calf. The hair on his legs just as soft as his arms and chest. She was thinking, debating and trying to decide which way to go, each had their ups and downs.

Keeley watched as he went to his knees, Her slim hips bucked from the sandy earth below as he moved tormentingly slow. Hazel eyes rolled into the back of her head as he hit something inside her that made her want to howl in pleasure. She pushed off of the sand to reach him, moving to where she could better reach him. Her hand gliding, achingly slow, the same speed with which he chose to use on her. she wasn’t sure how long she could keep it up. she knew her breaking point was nearing and she would do just about anything to reach it.

“It is your… fantasy…. Marty, how… do you…. want me?” her soft gasps for breath were between the words. Her nipples weren’t overly sensitive, but in his capable hands it felt as though she had never been touched. Romance or one night stand, these were the two versions of this meeting. Did she wish to see him again, maybe? Would she feel as though she were missing out if she didn’t see him again, she couldn’t think coherently enough to even begin to answer these questions.

Now came the debate. When face with a situation such as this with a woman so willing to please him should he take the safe, vanilla road to reaching their mutual climax, or should he go for the fun run and make this night a true manifest of his sexual fantasy. Would he get the chance to be with her again? Going under the assumption that he wouldn't because you simply cannot predict the future, he decided that he would go for the latter.

Giving her nipple a little more of a tease before releasing it, he would slide his hand around the back of her head, and brought her just a bit closer to him. "That's a mistake my dear...giving me the choice. Since you're trapped in my fantasy...we're going in with option B." He said, shifting himself to make her new task a little easier. He would also give her a little reward for surrendering herself to him as he slid a second finger inside her tight little womanhood, using the second digit to alternate where he pleasured her. Oh the games we play for pleasure.

Her sand coated back felt strange against the slight breeze coming off the water. Keeley had no problem going “down on him” as he said. He helped her up a bit more and then seemed to shift a bit. She still would have to bend almost in half to reach him. “Oh , ughnn…” She cried out as he sank the second finger in her chasm. At this point she could feel the stretch as her tight channel gripped at his fingers and sucked them in farther between her legs. Writhing and whimpering she moved her hand along his hardness.

Varying her grip and her pressure would keep him on his toes as he fingered her. Her hazel eyes were clouded and every inch of her was tingling. “I don’t know… how much… longer… I can hold out.” She smiled up at him before gasping and moaning again. “And… if you want… me to suck on you… get closer, cause I can’t… bend that way.” Biting her lip she lifted her hips as his fingers glided into her again. Switching hands she moaned again, “Unless you just… want a handjob.”

She was so set and roaring to go that he figured she was in for a night filled with a multitude of orgasms, and that sat perfectly okay with him. Though he tried harder than most men to pleasure any woman he was with, he still had a strong sense of pride whenever he made a girl cum more than once. Drawing in a deep breath the complement a pleasure sigh at the way her hand even teased him quite well, he decided he want to go through with his original plan. So he moved, shifting himself so he would be on his knees next to her head to give her a degree of comfort and to allow himself to continue to tease her.

"Oh no...I definitely want to feel what you're capable of with your mouth." He said quietly, as his fingers did a little move around to drive her as crazy as absolutely possible. Sliding one finger out, he would slowly maneuver the back of his finger over her clit, while the other finger stayed just inside her, sliding on and off of her internal g-spot to try and stimulate two of the more sensitive parts of her. This was quickly becoming the stuff worthy of saving to memory forever.

Keeley had never had more than one orgasm; she knew it was possible as she’d felt the buildup start. Men just didn’t care enough to allow her the fun of them. She felt herself going past the point of no return; nothing she could do would stop it. She smiled as he moved again, allowing his length to be there right next to her head. She didn’t think about anything except riding out her pleasure and then letting him have his moment. She smiled up at him as she continued to stroke, words couldn’t be formed. the heat in her body was built to scorching and she struggled to hold on to reality. Her hand stroked and squeezed his length just as she would have if he’d been buried in her heat.

She clawed at the sand, desperate to hold on to something as her back arched and she screamed out in pleasure. Her mind wasn’t thoughts, just colors and lights swirling. Coming together and pulling apart again to try and form anything in the space. Feeling as she clenched down on his fingers, her nectar spurting out around them, splashing on her thighs and trickling to the sand. “Holy cow…” she sighed as she attempted to recover. The heat in her body was still up and it was now that she turned and ran her tongue over his length. Memorizing the veins and bulges of his length, she didn’t think about his size or how he’d feel inside her, only about what would feel good to him.

Tilting her head she suckled on the head of his member while her other hand caressed his sack and the other gripped the base of his shaft. The taste of him was delightful and she moaned around the rod allowing the vibrations to crawl up his body. Soon she was bobbing her head on his length and giving him everything she had stored in her kinky closet, which wasn’t much, but at least she knew what she was doing. Her hazel eyes locked on his, scorching heat passed between them. She wanted to see him again, of this she was certain, but honestly she wasn’t sure that could happen and she’d leave it up to the fates.

As he felt the warmth of his efforts come forth from her womanhood he grinned, relishing in the release he caused, and the words she spoke as a result of the action. He wouldn't have much time to revel in his victory however, Keeley was on full throttle and she was ready to do as he asked. Gotta love when a situation does that for you. He released a few moans and deep breaths as she worked so meticulously around his member, the rather talented coordination of her hands and her mouth sending viciously delightful impulses up his spine. Closing his eyes for a moment and tilting his head back to soak it in for a moment, before looking down at those beautiful hazel eyes glancing up at him. He could only give a small wink in reply.

One hand still remained on the back of her head, just casually going along with her pace for the moment, though on occasion it gave a little push to try and push her limits. Call it a personality trait. The hand that had been massaging her womanhood decided to take a break, stimulating the rest of her body carefully, starting by trailing his nails over the soft skin over her hips, tracing the bone along to her behind and her lower back as he continued to soak up the feelings she was causing in him.

She felt his hands on the back of her head and allowed him to move her head. Keeley smiled inwardly as the tip of his length hit the soft part at the back of her throat. Removing the hand she had wrapped around the base, she pushed as much of his length into her mouth as she could. The head entering her throat, she bobbed her head allowing herself to pause a moment. The natural movements of her throat massaging his length as she continued moaning as his hand moved over her body. Her skin quivered and she writhed under his touch. Quickening her pace she bobbed her head faster, her nails trailing over his thighs and her other hand stroking his chest and abdomen. Keeley wasn’t an expert by any means but she was willing to try things, more of a willing student then some of her own students. She was burning with desire and couldn’t wait for the cool rush of water on her skin.

Back
Top Bottom