Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A rather specific semi-historical interracial scenario idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenDover4

Meteorite
In the Southern US pre-civil war era, it was common for Plantation owners to have several slaves in their possession. The age, gender and purpose / assigned task of these slaves varied.

I am in the early stages of considering a scenario involving a plantation owner, his teen-age son and one or two female slave characters. I am not necessarily looking for two role players, for I see playing both male characters and I feel one female could assume both female roles as well.

As I said, this is only a vary rough interracial idea at the point. I'm just throwing it out there to gauge interest from females.

I have other scenarios kicking around in my head as well for any female who is looking for a partner...

If anyone reads this. This guy is not willing to work with you on anything. He sent me one message after he "read" my request thread and when completely ignored everything I had put on there besides the main plot. He sent me something that would obvious I wouldn't do (if he would have read my interests, he would have known that I wouldn't like it). I came back and told him that I was not interested in some of the things but was obviously willing to work something out with him despite him not even bothering to read my post. He responded rather rudely and then blocked me. He is very immature and does not care about what the other person wants or is interested in. He is also not willing to work with other people. It's his way, or the highway. People don't want to rp with people like that...

Scarlet Sky said:
If anyone reads this. This guy is not willing to work with you on anything. He sent me one message after he "read" my request thread and when completely ignored everything I had put on there besides the main plot. He sent me something that would obvious I wouldn't do (if he would have read my interests, he would have known that I wouldn't like it). I came back and told him that I was not interested in some of the things but was obviously willing to work something out with him despite him not even bothering to read my post. He responded rather rudely and then blocked me. He is very immature and does not care about what the other person wants or is interested in. He is also not willing to work with other people. It's his way, or the highway. People don't want to rp with people like that...

Seems to be consistent. I received a RP request and went to reply and get this message...

"You cannot send messages to BenDover4 because you're on their ignore list."

Ignored me before I had a chance to respond. Odd.

bustyroleplayer said:
Scarlet Sky said:

Seems to be consistent. I received a RP request and went to reply and get this message...

"You cannot send messages to BenDover4 because you're on their ignore list."

Ignored me before I had a chance to respond. Odd.

Me too! I just tried to reply to his pm to plot with him but I guess I'm on his ignore list too. Maybe it's an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom