Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planning Thread (Krys Snape, Talin, and TheWarlock, Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Character Info

Name: Jasper Donovan
Year: Senior
Looks: Short blonde hair that hangs in his face at points, Tall muscular build, has grey eyes and a pierced ear that usually has a hoop with a cross dangling from it.
Personality: He's a typical rocker that grew up on the wrong side of town, he gets judged by the way he looks but in all reality is a sweetheart.

Name: Naomi Drake
Year: Sophmore
Looks:Long Jet black hair with fire engine red tips, Usually has her nails painted black and her lips black, she's a short petite girl that most would consider emo
Personality: She is shy and distant, has a lot of problems at home and cuts herself to try and relieve her emotional pain, she is kind hearted but gets picked on for everything, she has strong feelings and they always seem to get hurt

Name: Adrian Levitts
Year: Senior
Looks: Crew cut brown hair, very athletic build, Green eyes, Tall and has tan skin he's every girls dream
Personality: He's a typicall jock who thinks he's better then everyone. he picks on people who are different but it's only because he's trying to hide the fact that he's gay

i crashed before getting it up, i have it saved on my pc at home! (at work now) will have it up after 3 est today! (that's when i get home)

I AM SOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED YET TODAY . i have literally had the page open all day and try to write something constantly but every time i get a line down i get dragged away to do something else i feel like a total jerk im going to sit back and try and jam this thing the rest of the way out (i feel even worse that this long wait probably isn't going to be for a very long reply either sorry guys)

not a problem lol we all have lives it's coming together nicely i left it so some can stay and talk while Avery and Adrian do what ever it is they do.

that's fine with me. lol Avery might bitch back at him since her needs aren't being met xD

Sorry parents over today and trying to finish up moving into the new place. will get a post out tonight, not sure when. I'm trying to catch up on all of them lol

Hey it's ok was just checking that you were still breathing its been like a day and a half since your last post thought we lost ya for a moment. Tomorrow is my sons b-day so not sure when i will be on to post things tomorrow but i will def get posts in when i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom