Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planning Thread (Krys Snape, Talin, and TheWarlock, Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Character Info

Name: Jasper Donovan
Year: Senior
Looks: Short blonde hair that hangs in his face at points, Tall muscular build, has grey eyes and a pierced ear that usually has a hoop with a cross dangling from it.
Personality: He's a typical rocker that grew up on the wrong side of town, he gets judged by the way he looks but in all reality is a sweetheart.

Name: Naomi Drake
Year: Sophmore
Looks:Long Jet black hair with fire engine red tips, Usually has her nails painted black and her lips black, she's a short petite girl that most would consider emo
Personality: She is shy and distant, has a lot of problems at home and cuts herself to try and relieve her emotional pain, she is kind hearted but gets picked on for everything, she has strong feelings and they always seem to get hurt

Name: Adrian Levitts
Year: Senior
Looks: Crew cut brown hair, very athletic build, Green eyes, Tall and has tan skin he's every girls dream
Personality: He's a typicall jock who thinks he's better then everyone. he picks on people who are different but it's only because he's trying to hide the fact that he's gay

*whispers* ALL of IT...

haha Morning....

Krys what would you say to Aiden being Avery's BF... adding a little more drama to his coming out lol maybe that is the reason he is there and well the way he bashes I could have Rylee start in with a WTF are YOU doing here kind of thing so he's not totally guilty!

What say YOU???? =}

oh and by the way don't be hesitant to give brutal honest feedback if you don't like something. as krys know i run a wrestling company i am used to getting and giving very honest feedback i am a strong believer in we can only learn how to better things if we know what our flaws our and can accept them and work on them :)

yup i figured seeing you did the brief mention of her walking in and i also did that from the view of Jessie i would hold back on bringing to much focus on her YET. i wanted to have the main focus on the other 2 off the get go and have her as a side thought at first hoping to have her almost completely out of readers mind until she needs to come into focus. thats the idea i was going with anyway idk if it sounds good on you guys end or not but yeah :)
Talin said:
Warlock... where is your girl at?? One of mine is hugging her lol

I'm slow playing catch up lol

Some characters are evading me.. they know me and others intend to break them up from their loves so they aren't letting me write haha *COUGHkerriganCOUGH*

I can be skipped, none of my chars are invovled in any dialogue with others... they are being avoided like the plague by everyone but each other lol

yeah but Avy is trying to be nice and they avoided her or snubbed her... I can't even remember who she was talking to lol... even though she started the group and Ry doesn't care lol

(EDIT: I'm not upset lol NOT at all... your guys characters are interacting, mine can hop in when needed lol)

it happens no big deal I can post for them if I really need to lol it willl be Avery upset that no one is listening to her and it's her meeting and Ry feeling the need to kick someone's face in for making HER have to deal with Avery lol

ok sorry I got busy talking it will prob be in a bit I'm working on another atm... that and my daughter had a nightmare which was hard to calm her down after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom