Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planning Thread (Krys Snape, Talin, and TheWarlock, Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Character Info

Name: Jasper Donovan
Year: Senior
Looks: Short blonde hair that hangs in his face at points, Tall muscular build, has grey eyes and a pierced ear that usually has a hoop with a cross dangling from it.
Personality: He's a typical rocker that grew up on the wrong side of town, he gets judged by the way he looks but in all reality is a sweetheart.

Name: Naomi Drake
Year: Sophmore
Looks:Long Jet black hair with fire engine red tips, Usually has her nails painted black and her lips black, she's a short petite girl that most would consider emo
Personality: She is shy and distant, has a lot of problems at home and cuts herself to try and relieve her emotional pain, she is kind hearted but gets picked on for everything, she has strong feelings and they always seem to get hurt

Name: Adrian Levitts
Looks: Crew cut brown hair, very athletic build, Green eyes, Tall and has tan skin he's every girls dream
Personality: He's a typicall jock who thinks he's better then everyone. he picks on people who are different but it's only because he's trying to hide the fact that he's gay

HayleyWilliams4_thumb.jpg

Name: Rylee Mae Perkins
Nickname(s): Ry
Year: Sophomore
Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5' 7”
Hair: Orange to Red
Eye Color: Dark Green
Markings: music staff tat on her hip and belly button and ears are pierced
Other(s): Typical “Bad” Girl
Personality: { outspoken }{ hot headed }{ stubborn }{ flirty at times }{ creative }{ spontaneous }{ lives life to the fullest }{ goes after what she wants }{ leader }{ loves to show off her body }

===

MichelleTrachtenberg2.jpg

Name: Avery Finn Perkins
Nickname(s): Av
Orientation: Heterosexual
Height: 5' 9”
Hair: Golden Brown
Eye Color: Light Blue
Markings: ears are pierced
Other(s): Kind Student President
Personality: { softspoken }{ levelheaded }{ easy going}{ can be flirty at times }{ creative }{ sweet }{ friendly }{ sometimes feels lost in the shuffle }{ follower}{ shy }{ rational }{ thoughtful }{ soulful }{ loner; for the most part }

Name:Alex
Nickname(s): The Maniac
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5' 10”
Hair: Jet Black long hair with Red tips
Eye Color: Blue
Markings: right ear pierced
Personality: Old school rocker (80's metal)

Name:Jessie
Nickname(s): Jess
Height: 5' 10”
Hair: long hair brown with blonde highlights
Markings: right ear pierced
Personality: rocker ,shy and reserved

Name: Jessica
Height: 5' 5”
Hair: Short spiked Blue and red hair
Markings: Both ears pierced and a belly ring.
Personality: edgy attitude , shy at times but more outgoing towards those who know her. Straight forward with her feelings about things a bit brutally honest.

(hope that's ok for character descriptions )

hmm maybe a school fight involving a group of students some that get pulled in by accident and some that start it that way there's tension amongst some of the students

to involve all my char Rylee and War's char Jessica could be friends and maybe picking on Krys' char Adrian for being a closet freak. Av would have stepped in to stop it (crushing on Adrian) and not sure how to involve the other characters lol

i like that idea (Talin hello and happy new years by the way idk if non story planning stuff is allowed during planning so im sorry if i broke any rules with that lol) but what kind of ideas we got for what kind of fight lands them all in trouble. im thinking the character that is gay in hiding should be giving a hard time to a openly gay or bi character hows that sound ? just my opinion on it.

JUST READ TALIN'S POST THAT SHE PUT UP (damn cap locks sorry bout that) but anyway read her post that she most have posted while i was writing i don't mind that idea either really i can go with whatever here. I'm the GREEN writer her for this type of stuff so I'm just along for the ride to gain some experience .

HEY! No prob... it's just us three so no rules lol

Ok so we can flip it perhaps Adrian is picking on Jess and Ry steps in to defend her Bff and calls him out bringing in Av and it builds or spirals from there

OR

Avery has noticed the tension and being the goody good she is organizes a sensitive club for gays, lesbians and their friends. and Adrian crashes in and causes problems ???

((EDIT:: LOL we keep posting at the same time lol))

I like the idea of Adrian crashing and being a dick maybe then maybe eventually he admits his sexuality to Alex or someone else that is gay/bisexual maybe even Jess seeing she's a girl and would be more sensitive about it.

(sorry I took so long to reply....and haha Warlock said Green at this lmao)

yeah eventually is good for his official coming out lol

I can maybe start it out with Avery getting it ready when Ry comes in and then War and his troupe and then Krys and her trouble makers...

OR do we want to just start at the beginning of the punishment and cover the fight in flashback???

my opinion is this i don't mind flashbacks BUT i tend to like it if the flashback does occur its all in one moment of the story i hate when stories or films go back and forth from present time to flashback and back and forth continuously. but if it is done right at the right point of the story i think a flashback works fine if that's the route you guys want to take

I think it might be best to start at the beginning for this story, but I am heading to bed. I'm exhausted lol. I will be on tomorrow though after church lol.

Happy New Year... =}

I don't mind starting unless either of you would like to lol

EDIT:: we also need to think of a title lol

you two can go before me on starting this up so i have stuff to work off of if that's ok with you both.
goodnight/happy new year and we will continue tomorrow i guess. :)

Talin said:
I think it might be best to start at the beginning for this story, but I am heading to bed. I'm exhausted lol. I will be on tomorrow though after church lol.

Happy New Year... =}

I don't mind starting unless either of you would like to lol

EDIT:: we also need to think of a title lol

well I might can whip up something toss me ideas for titles and UM I have no clue where we put it up at lol!

sorry bad habit of making overly long titles to things . if shorter is better misfits is good by me you guys talk it out though i am easy to get along with on things so what ever you all feel is best I'm good with.

I guess I can put it in group roleplays when i am done with it lol

lol I named krys and mine.... I think so I don't think she minds lol!

will have it up in a bit will put the link here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom