Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transformation and Breast Expansion (GeekxCheerleader added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstro.City

Super-Earth
As a warning, this is a very transformation and breast expansion heavy thread, with a few twists here and there.

I do not have the full availability of other RPers, my schedule with school and work keeps me pretty busy, so I apologize ahead of time if my posts take a while at times.

In the following posts, I have kinks, pairings, and plots (in that order, even) but first, I have a few small rules for those of you who are looking specifically for these.

Feel free to discuss ideas and kinks with me, but I WILL NOT do the following:
Playing a female in mxf RPs.
Futa. Period.
Underage, though that's a site rule anyway.
Any bodily fluids other than the obvious.
Transformation does NOT include gender swapping, bending, or anything of the sort. Sorry to disappoint.

Literacy level: I'm alright with just about any sized post, as long as it moves the story forward. I personally enjoy it better if it stays around 1-5 paragraphs, as more tend to leave me easily distracted.

Where to post: I only use PM and threads for my RPs. I think what I do here should stay here.

RE: This ol' Transformation (and BE) thread (seeking females)

Kinks

My main kinks, as explained, are breast expansion and transformation.

Breast expansion is... Well, very self-explanatory. The sudden growth of breasts via chemicals, magic, or other sources. For breast expansion, I don't like anything stopping at smaller than a c-cup, and rarely like anything bigger than F-cups.

Transformation is a little different in this case. Think of a shapeshifter or were-creature (namely werewolves) where they change forms (by will or not.) I love detailed descriptions of a transformation, but I still have my limits for what's too far in terms of transformations. I like animalish changes, including typical 'nekomimi' where the character gains the ears and tail of an animal, or further with a full furry-type change with fur, claws, etc. I also like racial changes sometimes (nerdy white girl to a sexy stereotypical Irish lass for example,) and the occasional bimbofication as well.

Another favorite of mine is mind alteration. When the physical changes reflect psychological changes in the person... I'm a very happy man. Whether it be someone starting to look and act the part of a seductress, or someone starting to act more... 'feral' in a sense (human -> tiger anthro, when fully changed they become more confident and a little more aggressive, for example.)

I love these things too...
Lactation
Maids
Sexy outfits
Slave x master

If you're looking for more, my F-list is in my signature.​

RE: This ol' Transformation (and BE) thread (new plots... someone bite?)

Favored pairings

These are random pairings, some you can find plots for in the next post, but some will require a little more brainstorming. Let me know if you want to try any of these, and I'll see if we can cook something up.

Lover x lover
Master x maid
Anthro x human (transformation of human required)
Dragon anthro x princess (not feeling this right now, but if you came to me with a plot, I may change my mind)
Mage x apprentice
Scientist x experiment or apprentice (Looking for willing experiments to undergo changes. <3)​

CURRENT RP SEARCH:

To save some time, if we're going to do a game with transformation/BE please let me know the following.

What type of transformations do you like? What don't you want? ((ex: liking bimbo changes but not liking anthro))
If anthro, what is the limit for their form? ((include how far is "too furry" and what sort of anthros you won't do. Like for me, I can't do pig changes among others.))
Do you like multiple breasts with certain changes?
For breast expansion, what is too big?
Thoughts on mental alterations?
Are you looking for story or smut?
Straight smut or romance?

I would greatly appreciate this being filled out, as I tend to ask these questions anyway. Thanks!

~>CURRENT CRAVING<~ "Beast" Master (Multiple partners, transformation (anthro,) breast expansion, very D/s)

After being experimented on (magical or some sort of mental alteration) my character starts to find that he's able to unlock a 'feral' side of people, and starts changing women as he pleases. The women he changes turn into sexy anthros of different sorts, and sometimes the outcome is something unexpected. This would turn mild tempered girls into strong, assertive women, and reveal the submissive side of women in power, and they would all answer to him...

~>CURRENT CRAVING<~ Geek x Cheerleader (Breast expansion, transformation)

High school drama never seems to end, even into college. Thinking it's a better route, both individuals go to the same college without realizing it. The cheerleader--a sexy captain who is a little flat but in great shape--and the geek, one of her main targets for torture throughout middle and high school. The difference is this year, he has something to defend himself with; he has developed a program that can alter various things in reality.

He starts to change her (slowly or quickly, depending on how we want to make the plot progress,) but he remembers a time where she wasn't as popular, where they were close friends... And wishes that she would remember the same.

Unlucky girl x Mage (Transformation and/or breast expansion, possible bimbo.)

The setting starts off at a mall. A distracted girl bumps into a mage at the mall. However, instead of simply apologizing, she gives him attitude. So, while she's walking away, he casts a spell on her that gives her an animal tail--it's enough that she notices, but is easily hidden by her pants. He approaches her, tells her to come to his house, and leaves...

My idea behind this is that once she shows up at his house, he uses transformations to punish her whenever she acts out against him. Whether that be simply making her breasts grow, turning her into a sex-starved slut, or turning her slightly anthro, he constantly changes her to try to break her attitude.

Scientist x experiment (transformation and/or breast expansion RP)

It would involve either a willing participant or captured girl getting changed in various ways. I'd love to see a flat, shy girl turned into something sexy.

Rare anthro x human (transformation)

In a medieval setting, the hunt is on for a rare, exotic anthro (a bit of brainstorming/collaboration for this, I'm thinking something like a tiger or dragon.) However either a huntress is bested by him, or he sneaks upon a princess, but either way he changes them (fast or slow) into one of his kind, trying to increase their population.

I have a few ideas for this, so we can do a bit of brainstorming.

Genie x girl(s) (transformation, breast expansion, possible harem)

A nice young woman stumbles upon a Genie lamp, and gets unlimited wishes. The only catch is that the Genie takes everything a little too literal. Could turn this into a harem RP.

Mage x apprentice (transformation and/or breast expansion, possibly adventure)

A young girl, a bit clumsy at times, enrolls under a master mage to learn various magic. However, after she breaks a few important things, he comes up with some strange punishments...

I would want this to have him changing her to his sex slave and back, perhaps having her secretly enjoy it. Changes could be done through magic clothes (sexy outfits etc.) Or standard spells.

Blue Mage (transformation, adventure, fighting)
This might be a little more specific to people who have played Final Fantasy XI, but in this game, the blue mage class takes power from monsters and makes it their own. Story-wise, a blue mage can become overwhelmed by the power and gets turned into a demon. I would want this to be a story where the mage finds out how to manipulate the magic so that they can shift their form based on powers they've managed to steal (though showing, at times, the monster-like characteristics.)​

Current partners

These are the people currently writing with me.

The people with ? next to their name have gone on a temp hiatus.

Evelyn
TimeTraveler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom