Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

Alex had a rather simple, mostly uninteresting rest of the day, he walked to lunch late, like he did to all his classes. He then found a sandwich he could work on, and walked over and found a spot to sit down, not to far from the females whom he had meet that morning. The young man, looked over and waved to them, before returning his attention to his food. It was a different day for sure, but overall, it was moving in a good direction.

Lenore sat next to Shasha, smiling at everyone. "I'm Lenore," she said, greeting the guy who sat next to the guy, she believed his name was Tom.

"Oh, my classes were great, the class that I'm sopposed to learn teaching in is interesting, I have my assignment, sopposed to do an essay, then teach the class about it with a partner," Lenore explained. "I got oral pleasure," she said, a small twinkle in her eye. "But don't have a partner yet," Lenore murmered, before picking at her sandwitch, taking a small bite.

"What do you have to do for your assignment and partner?" Shasha asked out of curiosity.

Shasha moved her red hair from her eyes then picked up her apple and started to munch on it.

"Well the partner is there so I can demonstrate my assignment," Lenore said. "So since I got oral pleasure, or sex, I have to demonstrate that on my partner to the class, but I have to go step by step and speak it as well, not just get straight into the action," she said with a small smile.

Alex blinked as he heard Lenore a bit down from the table talk about what she needed for class. He paused for a moment and looked at his food thinking for that moment about the situation, and about the classes he hadn't payed much attention in. "Um, excuse me, but if you need someone to help, um, I might be able to help," he said calmly as he looked over at the young woman, "um when do you need this help?"

Shasha smiled back at Lenore then looked over at Alex and back at Shasha, "Well if you need any help just let me know."

Lenore thought for a moment, "We will be picking the dates to demonstrate tomorrow, but yea if your okay with being my partner I would be more than grateful," she said. "Oh, whats your name? Mines Lenore," she said.

Alex looked at the raven haired young woman and shook his head, "it is no trouble at all, it will no problem, I don't mind being your partner at all," he replied with a small smile as he looked at the lovely lady, "my name is Alex, it is a pleasure to meet you, Lenore," he replied with a bit of natural charm in his words as he looked towards the woman.

Shasha was a bit jealous but she didn't let it show. Shasha was good at hiding and controlling her emotions. Shasha just sipped her juice and finished her apple.

"The name's Valdren." Dren said before bringing his attention back to his food. He only ate the vegatables, he never did like grilled meat.

Lenore smiled to both, she gave Shasha a sideways glance. "Do you know how many classes we have left for today?" she asked them at the table.

"Well I have fashion design and Drama. That's it for me but I'm not sure if others might have more or less classes then me." Shasha said with a smile.

Lenore thought for a moment, "I think I have Drama, after I have english class next," she said. "Weird how my things don't add up," she said, giving a small shrug.

"Are you going to be joining any clubs or sports?" she asked everyone at the table.

Alex thought about the question that the young woman had about clubs, he hadn't even payed much attention to what clubs there were, or much else so far. He turned his head and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well um, not a clue, actually, I may look later, if I have the time to do something like that," he commented before finishing up his sandwich. "It should be interesting to see how it all works out, I may join something, maybe not, no clue now, to early on to decide."

"English and Drama go hand and hand." Shasha commented then thought about her question.

Shasha was thinking about joining clubs but she wasn't sure which ones. "I was thinking about joining some clubs and teams but I'm not sure which ones yet."

Manami saw Shasha was no longer with her and she got up heading out of the cafeteria not being to hungry and breathed a little. "Okay now schedule says I almost done with my day" she sadi to herself.

Lenore shrugged, "I'm going to join Volleyball as a sport but not sure what clubs as of yet," she said. She stood up and threw away her trash before turning to Shasha, "I can walk you to class, I think my english class is nearby," she siad.

She turned to Alex, "Its nice to meet you Alex," she said, she grabbed a pin, a napkin from the table and wrote her number down. "Here is my number for you to get ahold of me if you change your mind at all," she said before turning to Shasha and waiting for her.

After finishing his salad Valdren said, "I've only got Home erotics and drama next. As for clubs and sports i was thinking about joining the swim and track teams." then added "It seems that drama is popular class for nearly all of us." smiling towards Lenore.

Shasha joined Lenore after tossing her trash. She joined Lenore as they began to walk off to their classes. Shasha was a bit quiet but sure Lenore would think of something to say.

Lenore smiled at Valdren, "then I'll see you in drama," she said before walking off with Shasha.

She swinged her hands back and forth, then remember what she said. "You said you would help me with my assignment, does that mean you wanted to be my partner?" she asked, looking at her with a sideways glance.

Shasha was a bit nervous with that question. "Well if that was what you needed I would help but seems like you got a partner but, anything I can help you with just ask." Shasha said politely.

Lenore thought of a next question, but was kinda shy to ask, so she just kept her mouth shut. She would ask later tonight when the three of them hung out.

They reached Shasha's room, Lenore turned to her and gave a smile, "Well here is your class," she said. "I'll see you in Drama," she said, giving her a hug before running off to her english class, which was actually just right around the corner.

Alexander noticed something between the three females that day, he kept it to himself, but he decided to catch up to Lenore before she went to english. Alex was a rather smart young man, lazy too maybe, but smart. He walked ahead towards english, his class anyhow passing quietly past Shasha and Lenore, before he got to the class he stopped, and waited for her. "Lenore, stop, I will give up this whole partner thing, seems you have your eye on someone else to be your partner, no need for me to get in the way," he said with a polite tone and then shrugged his shoulder. He didn't want to upset the ship, and it was easy to tell, Shasha was into both Lenore and Manami. "Anyhow, I think I am going to skip, get someone to write me notes, later."

Lenore frowned, she was honestly looking forward to Alex being her partner. "Alex, wait," she said. "I have an idea, there are two ways for Oral sex, you can still be my partner," she said, shrugging abit. "But I have to get to class, I'll write your notes," she said turning and rushing into her class.

(Timeskip?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom