Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

"I wonder if I can make modifications to it." Shasha said, "So do you need to get anything from your room? I was wondering if you want to join me in the caf."

(Thanks)

Alex had been at the school going though the first day stuff, amazed that he had somehow lost a bet to come to the school. He figure it was for the best that he learn to fit in at the school, and get along with the other students who were there. He was walking in his new school uniform towards his room. His eyes looking around for a bit not picking up on much, a few fellow students here or there as he walked into his room and put his things away. He then sat at his desk relaxing as he left his door open.

Now that the video was done, Nathan stood and followed the flood of male students out towards the cafeteria, noticing several awkwardly hidden erections. Whilst watching, he caught the eye of the guy from the centre row, though he wasn't just looking at his eyes. Nathan didn't move straight towards him, deciding to plat hard to get, and kept on his course towards the cafeteria.

Manami looked at the girl as she spoke and shook her head. "No nothing I need from my room and of course I would love to join you in the cafeteria" She said smiling. MAnami then headed towards the cafeteria with Shasha.

Shasha smiled at the girl then said, "Sounds great. I don't think a got your name."

Shasha walked with the girl heading to the Caf. She was kinda hungry from the plane ride her.

"Oh I am Manami Kwon what is your name?" Manami asked. She walked into the cafeteria seeing guys and girls she was really nervous since others were so comfortable but barely any of them were nervous about all the elders of the college.

"My name is Shasha." Shasha said as the entered cafeteria.

Shasha looked around and saw so many people happy to be there. Shasha then looked over at Manami and saw that she was nervous. She gave Manami a warm smile and lead the way to an empty table. Shasha sat down trying to figure out what she wanted to eat.

"Well I guess this school isn't to bad. It looks like it has a good menu." Shasha smiled making a small joke to try to lighten the mood.

Manami followed Shasha and she went to an empty table to sit when they did she put her hands in her lap smiling at the small joke and she said. "Ya that must be true" she agreed while looking over the menu.

"So do you know what the classes are like? I was hoping for fashion design but I doubt that is going to happen at this school." Shasha said while looking at the menu.

"W-well yes I do but fashion is here females and males can make their own or costumes for other students or themselves but I think they use it for 'intimacy' only" she said as she continued. "Also the classes are really different from normal ones I mean many come here for the academics but the academics are taught through sex Ed" Manami added while explaining it. "for examples math and english you learn punctuation in your writing when writing a sexual story, math you add one guy and girl you get a baby they teach you the best things but they teach you in the most dirty way possible and any school assignments mostly have to do with intimacy with your partner or the teacher" she said and rubbed the back of her head. Manami actually read what they sent out so she knew everything about the school.

Shasha didn't read anything about the school before she left. She was happy that they had a fashion program.

"Well I guess it could be worse. Now say for a class we partner up does that mean we have to have sex or can we not and say we did?" Shasha asked out of curiosity.

Lenore was glad the video was over, she was getting extremly turned on from the noises and scenes. As she left for the cafeteria she dropped by her room to check herself out. The uniform shirt was abit thin so her hardened nipples showed through. She gave a sigh and walked out, not really careing.

As she entered the cafeteria, she noticed two girls sitting alone at a table. She walked over, "Hi, mind if I sit here?" she asked, pointing to the seat across from the redhead.

"I don't mind." Shasha said as pulled the chair out for the girl. "I'm Shasha and you are?

Manami looked at a new girl join them and got nervous again but sighed and continued talking. "Well yes id you tried to get away with it they would ask you about things that happened and if they don't believe you then they make you do it there and then or they bring a daughter in to see if you did it or not" she said while looking at the menu again.

"Well, this will be an interesting year then." Shasha said getting up to get some food. "Do you know what you want?"

Lenore gave a smile, "I'm Lenore, Lenore Stat," she said sitting down. "What did you guys think of that video?" she said, looking around at all the different people.

"And do you know if every class involves intimate activites?" she asked, almost rambling. She was nervous, always was around girls, she couldn't control how she talked and sometimes stumbled over her speech.

Lenore gave a blush relizing that she was being to hyper, "S-Sorry, just nervous," she said with a small tight smile, mostly from embrassment.

When Valdren noticed that the guy just walked away, he got a little aggrivated but sped his pace up to catch up to him. When he finally got up to him, he lightly tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I hope you know I saw you looking at me during the video." with a small smirk on his face.

Tom was surprised at how long the guy had lasted in the video, and was certain that he would learn how to do that here. He got up, hiding his stiffie, and made his way to the cafeteria for breakfast. He grabbed some croissants and sat down casually. He was earlier than most of the group, so he was expecting people to come to him as they arrived.

"I thought the movie was... interesting. I didn't watch much of the movie." Shasha said, "But, I'm going to get food. I'm straving."

Shasha walked to the line waiting to get herself some food.

Vito paced around the school's lobby, anxiously awaiting his schedule the young secretary promised as she shuffled through metal cabinets of name-labeled files. He leaned against the desk, his elbows propping up a head tilted in curiosity.
"I mean, I am in there... aren't I?" The boy asked.

"Why, yes," The girl said, obviously trying to assure herself as she was him, "I just gotta... look."
Vito sighed, watching as more students poured in the doors.
The secretary looked back over with a glance of irritation, which Vito could only spare a "Yes?" in response.

"Look, you missed orientation in the Library, check out the Cafeteria for now, I'll get back to you about the schedule, alright?" She glared.
He nodded with a small smiled, "Right. Thanks." Vito said, turning away now to make way towards the cafeteria. Wherever it was.
After traversing the entire grounds, he had finally found it. Inside students sat and conversed. He couldn't take the sociality.
Instead, Vito patiently waited, mustering up enough courage to go in there and confront someone.

Lenore nodded before standing, "I'll come with you, you never know of what perv. waits for you," she said, half joking, half serious. She waited in line with Shasha, "So, why are you here?" she asked, grabbing a tray when they were infront of the food and picked out a apple, glass of orange juice, and some small pancakes.

Shasha grabbed a carton of chocolate milk, some fruit and a sandwich. She turned to Lenore and said, "Well I'm from Canada and I got a Scholarship to come here. I didn't realize that this school was well, you know."

Lenore gave a small laugh, "Unique, I like it, I hope I learn everything, both core studies, and intimate fun," she said. "And it wont be that bad after maybe first week or month, from what I've heard anyway," she said that, paying for the breakfest and moving back over to where the other girl sat.

"Well I was planning on doing fashion design so this is a bit of the mark of what I had plan." Shasha said with a smile. If she felt bad or nervous she did a good job hiding it.

They sat down and Shasha started to eat her food. This was so much better then her food she had on the plane. She got food poisoning from that stuff.

"The video was unusual for my opinion" she said looking away. Manami then grabbed herself some pancakes and juice. When she sat back down she listened to Lenore while eating her breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom