Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chance Encounters (Dahaka x mila stark)

mila stark

Planetoid
The years were passing rather slowly for Maggie Fitzpatrick, but that really was to be expected. She lived a boring life, every day filled with the same activities. Get up, go to work, teach, come home, grade papers, watch a movie, go to bed - every single day. The weekends weren't much different, only instead of going to work she did chores and ran errands, worked out some. She liked to keep in shape, despite the fact that she really had no one to impress. It was mostly for herself - more motivation for her to get out of bed in the morning. It wasn't that she didn't like her job - she loved teaching - it was just that she was looking for a little something more. More excitement, more... unpredictability. She used to like the safeness of it all, but lately... she didn't quite know how to describe it. The box, the safety she once craved, she wanted to break out of it all. Danger, excitement... lately she'd been drawn to it all for reasons she couldn't quite figure out. All she wanted was to add a little spice to her life. She just had no idea how to go about doing it.

Maybe that was why she was dressing up to go out that Friday night instead of just sitting down with a glass of wine to watch Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for the ten billionth time. Going out was something she rarely did, and usually only happened when her friends came and dragged her out by her ears. But there she was, standing in the middle of her bedroom, checking herself out in a dress she hadn't worn in years. It was a dress her mother had gotten her when she was still in college in hopes that she'd wear it to go to parties and for nights out on the town. But she'd only worn it once - to a conference she attended for one of her classes that required semi-formal attire. She had to tone it down some with a cardigan, and she hadn't worn it since. Why she held onto it all this time, she had no idea. Smiling, she gave herself a slight nod of approval. At twenty-six years old, she was still as toned and slender as she was as a teen, something she had frequent exercising to thank. Her hair was a lot shorted than it had been over the years - due to a recent decision at the hair salon to shake things up a bit - but other than that she still looked the same. Golden blonde, thick hair and bright green eyes, defined cheekbones and plush lips. Her youth was never fading it seemed, and she only hoped that she continued to look as young and fresh as she did now when she was in her thirties.

Grabbing her purse, she made her way out the door and out to her car. The drive into town didn't take as long as she'd expected it to, and she once she parked her car, she slowly made her way towards one of the many local bars. It was the first time she'd ever gone out on her own, and she was a bit nervous, but she was hoping that a couple of drinks would change that. Sliding into a seat at the bar, she flashed a coy smile at the bartender. He looked her over before smiling devilishly and giving her a slight wink. Maggie just ignored it and avoided his gaze, "I'll have a vodka and cran, please." When he slid her the drink, she thanked him and then looked away. She knew well enough not to make eye contact - eye contact meant allowing him to engage a conversation. And as much as she knew she should be attracted to someone young and handsome like he was, she just wasn't. In fact, she really couldn't remember a time when she was ever attracted to a man.

I had been a while since Kelly Simmons had graced the night scene. She used to do it every week when she was in high school with her fake I.D. but it had got a bit much for her. Waking up after a night out naked with sick everywhere was never a good thing. She slipped on some panties and her denim skirt and began to check herself out in the mirror. "I'm looking good. But I better put on a top for tonight or I might catch a cold." she said to herself as she admired her petie breasts. She slipped on a top now and left her college dorm to head into the city.

Once she reached the city centre she noticed a bar she used to go to years ago and decided to have a drink in there to start the night off. She didn't have anyone to go clubbing with but she thought she could drag some random people out of this bar to go dancing with her. She quickly entered and headed straight to the bar to see which person would buy her first drink of the night. When she sat on the bar stool she noticed one of her old high school teachers was drinking. Kelly always had a thing for her but Miss Fitzpatrick always ignored the girls advances. Maybe now that Kelly was older she would notice how she had turned into a very young attractive woman. She walked up her old teacher now and started leaning on the bar. "Miss Fitzpatrick is that you? I haven't seen you in years. How have you been?" As she asked she gave her old teacher a hug.

Maggie was a bit startled by the sudden pair of arms wrapping around her. It took her a moment to figure out that it was a former student of hers, Kelly Simmons. She hugged her back weakly, a nervous smile on her face. Running into someone she knew wasn't exactly on her to-do list for the night, especially not a former student. A part of her hoped that Kelly would soon be on her way, flashbacks of Kelly openly hitting on her at school. But there was a part of her that wanted her to stay. The girl really had grown up to be a beautiful young woman... Biting down on her tongue, she was slightly confused by the tingling sensation she was feeling in her stomach. It was a sensation she'd been feeling a lot lately, one she didn't quite understand. The feeling only happened when attractive women were around, something that made Maggie a bit uneasy. In the back of her mind, she knew she was gay, but she refused to admit it - even to herself. "It has been a while," she said with a nod, the same uneasy smile on her face, "I've been well, how are you doing? What are you now... junior... senior in college?"

"I'm a senior now in college studying IT. And then when I pass that I'm hoping to go to Uni to study the more advance stuff. If it wasn't for teachers like you I don't think I would have ever reached this level. I must say you're looking great tonight but then again you've always been attractive. Its proberly why I always tried hitting on you in high school and teasing you by flashing my panties. In case you're wondering I'm still very much into girls though I prefere to be with mature women such as yourself." That last part she whispered into her old teachers ear and then gave her a cheeky smile. "You going to hit any clubs tonight Miss Fitzpatrick because I know some great clubs where we can go dancing together."

She wasn't quite sure how to react. Opening and closing her mouth a few times, she was too flustered to speak. "I... um... Good... good for you, I'm glad. That... that's great..." She decided that it would be best to ignore the last part of the girl's statement. "I wasn't planning on it, no..." she said, shaking her head, "And I don't think it would be appropriate for us to... you know." Sure, she wasn't her student anymore, but still, she was sure that if she got caught out with a former student, there would be some consequences.

"Oh come on Miss Fitzpatrick live life a little. If you're worried we'll be seen by people who could get you into trouble then we can always go to my place instead and go dancing there. I have a stripper pole set-up in my apartment we can use to dance with or do other things if you feel up to it." After saying that the bar man came up to Kelly and asked her if she wanted a drink. "Give me two shots of you're strongest spirit please for me and my friend here." She then turned back to her old teacher to speak to her again. "Please come and hang out with me tonight. None of my friends are out and we could do with a good catch up together. What better way to do that than with drink."

Biting down on her lip, she kept glancing back and forth between Kelly and her lap, wondering if she should just leave. Maybe the girl was right. Maybe she needed to cut loose... but not with a former student. "I... I don't know... this just doesn't seem right..." she said, shaking her head. Always making excuses. Wasn't the whole point of her going out to break out of her little box? "I guess a few drinks wouldn't hurt..." she said meekly, forcing a smile, "But I'm not going anywhere with you, Kelly." Sure, she said that now, but after a few drinks she would more than likely be singing a different tune.

"You say that now but I'm sure you'll change you're mind pretty soon." The bar man had now finished pouring Kelly's shots and passed them over to her as she pulled out her purse and handed him the money. She slid the extra shot over to her former teacher and smiled at her. "Here get this down ya. I think it will make you're night a lot more exciting. It always has for me in the past." She picked up her shot and quickly downed it. "Yuck tastes like shit! Oh well it gets the job done still. Come on hurry up and drink yours already. This bar isn't open all night you know."

Maggie watched as she downed her shot before nervously staring down at her glass. With a slight quiver in her hand, she lifted the glass to her lips. Tossing her head back, she quickly forced the liquid down her throat. It burned, but soon the feeling faded and she scrunched her nose at the taste. She never did shots - she'd only ever done them once before. They were far from her favorite thing. Pushing the glass away, she shook her head, "No more shots." It was more of a demand than a request. Already she was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol - both from her first drink and the shot. Looking over at Kelly, she managed a weak smile. There really was no denying that the girl was pretty... "Why do you hit on me so much?" she asked, not caring that her question was blunt. She wanted to know.

As Maggie told her no more shots Kelly didn't really blame her. The shot she had brought her tasted not only like shit but was very high in alcohol percent. Everytime Kelly brought one in the past she never brought another one. It was because she was a light weight and the fact it didn't taste very nice. And then her former teacher asked her the question "Why do you hit on me so much?' so she paused for a few seconds. She didn't expect to be asked this but after those few seconds she was ready to answer. "To be truthful I've always been sexualy attracted to you. You're good looks, you're fashion sense, you're kindness plus the fact you were the first teacher that actually believed I could achieve great things."

"That's because you can," Maggie said with a nod, ignoring the first half of Kelly's sentence for a few moments. But then the rest of it all started to sink in and she really didn't know what to say. How to react. And so she just nodded her head, wondering if it had been a common occurrence with her students - were there more of them, more students like Kelly? Was she dressing too provocatively, being to friendly? She wasn't really sure, and she was going to keep an eye on that when school started up again on Monday. "Well, I still think you should have been focusing more on people your own age." Should have. Past tense - it was a quick slip of the tongue. Or was it her subconscious trying to break through? She couldn't be sure anymore. Lately she hadn't understood much of anything about herself.

"I could have seeing there were a few girls in my year who were gay and had the hots for me but none of them compaired to you. Before you even started teaching me I was straight but the day you walked into my class I knew that I was gay. You were my first girl crush and still are today." Kelly now asked the bar man for two more drinks only this time it wasn't shots as Maggie said she didn't want anymore. Instead she had asked for two soft drinks as the bar man handed her two glasses of Coke. "So I'm guessing you have no one special in you're life right now. I'm in the same boat as well but I guess its harder for me to find someone because of me being gay. Tell me have you ever been with another girl before. Don't worry I won't tell anyone if you have."

Back
Top Bottom