Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm looking for a wonderful plot with a Pervy on AIM Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluepixiegurl316

Planetoid
Hello all,

I really love really perverted doms :heart: and roleplays with good plots, and one paragraph or more paragraphs. As long as there is something to work with I am happy. I'm really interested in long term plots that 'move me' on many levels.

Unique and twisted stories are the best. They keep things interesting and touch that dark part of your soul in a way that keeps your mind on the play even offline.

For kinks I'm into humiliation, age play, mind break/manipulation, drug use, body modification, preg and beast, sci fi, fantasy. :blush: I basically like being a good girl turned against her will into a total sex slut. For art I like Fatalpulse, Jay Naylor and Da Hootch. I also just found Corruption of Champions and would love to play something like that too.

I ONLY roleplay on AIM under the same sn I have on here =)

Limits
No poo, extreme pain, or blood

bluepixiegurl316 said:
Hello all,

I really love really perverted doms :heart: and roleplays with good plots, and one paragraph or more paragraphs. As long as there is something to work with I am happy. I'm really interested in long term plots that 'move me' on many levels.

Unique and twisted stories are the best. They keep things interesting and touch that dark part of your soul in a way that keeps your mind on the play even offline.

For kinks I'm into humiliation, age play, mind break/manipulation, drug use, body modification, preg and beast, sci fi, fantasy. :blush: I basically like being a good girl turned against her will into a total sex slut. For art I like Fatalpulse, Jay Naylor and Da Hootch. I also just found Corruption of Champions and would love to play something like that too.

I ONLY roleplay on AIM under the same sn I have on here =)

Limits
No poo, extreme pain, or blood

Hey I don't have aim but i do have yim and skype if your willing. I read through your post and like everything you had to say. I was thinking of a role where i could be a chemistry professor who develops drugs in his lab. I develop a drug that Lowers the iq of women and also modify's there bodies. Bigger tits, nice round ass maybe a better face with nice lips. I test the drugs on my female student telling you it will raise your iq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom