Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm looking for a wonderful plot with a Pervy on AIM Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluepixiegurl316

Planetoid
Hello all,

I really love really perverted doms :heart: and roleplays with good plots, and one paragraph or more paragraphs. As long as there is something to work with I am happy. I'm really interested in long term plots that 'move me' on many levels.

Unique and twisted stories are the best. They keep things interesting and touch that dark part of your soul in a way that keeps your mind on the play even offline.

For kinks I'm into humiliation, age play, mind break/manipulation, drug use, body modification, preg and beast, sci fi, fantasy. :blush: I basically like being a good girl turned against her will into a total sex slut. For art I like Fatalpulse, Jay Naylor and Da Hootch. I also just found Corruption of Champions and would love to play something like that too.

I ONLY roleplay on AIM under the same sn I have on here =)

Limits
No poo, extreme pain, or blood

RE: Dirty Sub looking for Perv Dom =)

So it'd be good if you could go online sometime.. xx

RE: I'm looking for a wonderful plot with a Pervy Dom

bluepixiegurl316 said:
Hello all,

I really love really perverted doms :heart: and roleplays with good plots, and one paragraph or more paragraphs. As long as there is something to work with I am happy.

I also like smutty rp with short posts.

I'm into humiliation, age play, mind manipulation, drug use, body modification, preg and beast, sci fi, fantasy. :blush:

I basically like being a good girl turned against her will into a total sex slut.

I only roleplay on AIM under the same sn I have on here =)

Limits

I have a idea you will like!

bluepixiegurl316 said:
Hello all,

I really love really perverted doms :heart: and roleplays with good plots, and one paragraph or more paragraphs. As long as there is something to work with I am happy.

I also like smutty rp with short posts.

I'm into humiliation, age play, mind manipulation, drug use, body modification, preg and beast, sci fi, fantasy. :blush:

I basically like being a good girl turned against her will into a total sex slut.

I only roleplay on AIM under the same sn I have on here =)

Limits

I will love to play if the roles were reversed
SUzie

well, I have three possibilities for pervy Doms...

one is a sexually depraved handler at a slave shop who has fallen in lust with a select slave girl(s) and come us with kinky and unnecessary punishments on a regular basis. (male)

the other is a pervy doter, and former gynecologist who hires only the siexiest nurses and makes them where humiliating outfits, puts them through a series of sexual trails and even kinky rape. (male)

the last is a drow tormentor. is is her jobs to break slaves and prisoners, through torment. she excels in seduction manipulation and sexual torture.
(female)

well here are the possibilites for pervy doms (assuming you want males only)

Clinical Seduction II

Sera blushed as she struggled in frustration with the buttons. getting into the clinic's small mandatory nurses uniforms were usually a trial, but these new uniforms were particularly challenging. The green haired nurse though still flustered allowed herself a short smile of achievement as she managed to do up the last button to her top, though now it was particularly tight across her full breasts. she blushed knowing that the uniform like all the nurses uniforms was hugging her every curve, of her shapely body. she blushed deeper as she ran her hand down her hip and finding the smooth skin of her thigh almost immediately. fidgeting to herself. was the skirt really going to be that short!? she blushed and closed her eyes. how did she keep getting the shortest skirts?

Keifer smile in greedy amusement as he watched the security monitor. his smile widened as he saw her reaction to her newly hemmed skirt. he leaned back and smiled as he watch the view from the nurses dressing room from his office. Sera was one of his favorites and he knew how awkward she was about having other ogle her legs. that was why in the past she was always given the shortest skirts, till now... ...now he out did himself.
the new uniform was now a one piece with the only adjustment being the buttons on the top. you could be shy and try to button up the top and risking the uniform tighter and pulling up the skirt several inches, or you could leave it unbuttoned and have exposed cleavage in exchange for a slightly longer skirt.

it was a win win.

Another monitor showed one of the more tiresome patients having one of their patented seizures. Keifer sighed and set a picture in front of that screen.

Keifer picked up a file from his desk. the new nurse was supposed to be coming in today for training. Keifers eyes scanned the photo graph of and attractive young woman and notited under her measurements that she was a double d cup.

keifer smiled and put the file down, this sight shift was going to be very interesting. the monitor caught his attention again as sera raised her arms behind her head to tie her waist length green hair into a pony tail, her skirt rising up her backside with her movement revealing her panties. keifer smiled at sera's sudden reaction to pulled her skirt down and deep blush on her lovely face.

Keifer smiled. indeed it was going to be a interesting night....

106nf4o.jpg

2dreubn.jpg

this one has lots of harassment, rape, humiliation, trails, and teasing and possibility for a bigger plot if you like

this one is a little more hard-core compared to the other one, while the opening with the tentacles is not NEEDED the concept remains the same, your doms are the handlers other slaves and the employees of the slave shop, all form of sex and rape are exercised here, depending on what race you pic, you may be able to make alliances, start rebellions, find ways out of the shop, prolong your sale. etc. basically an innocently slave girl is turned into a slut through the rp...

Fun with tentacles

play as one of the five remaining girls...

The poor elf girl sobbed as she feebly tried to shoo away another slimey tentacle as it slid and writhed twoards her across the slime covered floor, the elf pressed her back against the bars of the cage just barely managing to stay our of reach. she turned to see a neko girl screaming as a tentacle sized her ankle and started to drag her across the slime slick floor to the large glode of darkness in the center of the cage where more tentacles were waiting expectantly for the neko's body. the neko sobbed as she grabbed onto the bars trying to fight the tug of the demonic tentacles. laughter erupted outside the cage as one of the slave handlers reached in under the neko and began to lewdly caress and message the cat girl's large and shapely breasts. the neko bit her lips and started to whimper. at the beginning of the night ten slaves were placed in the demon cage, now only five remain, soon to be four. orgasmic moans and cries could be here in the darkness from the other unlucky slaves. I neko then cried out as she lost her grip on the bars and slid down the slimy floor into the darkness to join them. the elf blushed as she kicked at the approaching tentacle again wanting to keep it a far away as possible from her naked body. and glanced at the rest of her fellow slaves. a beautiful dark elf huddled near the bars just within reach with slimy tentacles slithering up and naked thighs while a handler held her from behind, she whimpered as he kissed her neck and stroked her large shapely breasts as the tentacles drew closer to her sweaty nubile body. the last two were a nekos, both huddled in opposite corners, the tentacles predictably reaching for the larger breasted one that had been in heat the night before and the other which was the furthest out of reach.

(you can pick which slave girl you wan to be ^.~)
neko
2v00bxf.jpg

moon elf
2yvpcvb.jpg

Drow
161b8lh.jpg

Added you.

Not really that comfortable listing my ideas out here in the open. Give me a shout back at Drake Nightwing on AIM and we can discuss things further there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom