Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group 'o' nekos (female needed)

razerwing

Supernova
Having been caught and stored at some sadistic site he dared only to call the 'Shop', and having finally been sold to what seemed like a life better than his previous, the young neko has no idea what is in store for him.

Not much of an intro, but hey. Now, what me and my partner would like is a vampire master, since, well, you almost never seem to see a neko without a collar or being bitten. The plot is already set out. The male neko, me, will be a recently sold one. The neko hasn't responded well to higher authority, and as the vampire walks out from the store, they wish her good luck. When they return to the vampire's home, she calls for a female neko, who has obviously been broken, since she listens to every word. Now, changes are bound to happen, as is the nature of the RP style.

Now, I have been thinking of a twist for a while, but my previous vampire partner would have none of it. Should whomever takes the position of the vampire mistress want my neko to play dom for a bit, he can do that. That being said, I am not the kind of sub that will leave the progression of story up to the dominant person. PM me if you'd like the spot.

Back
Top Bottom