Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Reluctant Pact (RetroXBlueLurker)

That finger inside of her made her cry out before she took in a shuddering gasp.

At that moment she was prone to think anything of herself. In reality something like that would not happen but it was delightful to fantasize; to imagine herself used in such a manner by multiple men all at once. Her body was pure but she had spent the last fifty years of her young life dreaming. Every part of her was shaking before long and she rocked against his hand in response. Wetness trickled down her thighs.

Her face contorted in pleasure as he played with her breasts. The nipple he pinched hardened against his working digits.

"You're teasing me," she whimpered pathetically.

"Teasing, you say?"

That would earn her a second finger into her wetness, which joined the first in exploring her folds.

"I like to think of it as returning the favor... if I recall, you were the one who decided to bathe in front of me was a good idea- and then climbing into bed dressed like that... if I didn't know any better, I'd say you'd been thinking about this for a long while... can you feel how easily my fingers caress your walls? How easy it is for them to glide through that wetness and find the spots that release your inner desires?"

His thumb would join in and seek her clit- the tip of his thumb gently working its way through her folds as it sought the little button.

His other hand moved to her other breast, giving it the same treatment that the first had gotten.

A shudder went through her body as the second finger was added. The slick walls of her vagina clamped down around the fingers. She was tight and clearly had not gone even this far with a man. Her heart beat loudly and blood rushed in her ears. This was so much so soon and she was loving every second of it.

In truth she hadn't even been thinking about such lurid activities when she was bathing and when she had crawled into bed beside him in her chemise. But to know those moments had gotten to him made a warm feeling of satisfaction curl inside of her. When his thumb found the little aching kernel, she let out a moan.

"I feel so hot right now," she whispered through her groans. "You have to... have to..."

What did he have to do? She was unsure what that entailed or what exactly she was begging for in that moment.

"Hmmm... something... like this?"

Now that he'd found what he'd been looking for, it was time to really bring it on. He stopped the movement with his fingers, and instead allowed his thumb to play with her kernel, making slow, even strokes back and forth over it. She would be able to still feel his two fingers buried inside of her, holding still against her shivering walls. That went on for a minute or two, just long enough for her to get used to the sensations.

"...or maybe this?"

Abruptly the thumb would stop moving, and his fingers would jerk into motion, slowly probing as deep as they could into her, but then gradually increasing in speed as he curled the tips of his fingers to stroke the top wall of her vagina. She would feel them searching for something, covering every bit of flesh they could reach. This would last for approximately the same amount of time.

"...or maybe, since you can't make up your mind, I should just give you both and tell you what I have planned for you?"

His thumb would begin stroking her kernel again, that sensation blending with what his fingers were doing deep in her vagina as he rose, tracing his hand up her body, off her breast, and up her neck, tracing along her cheek and jawline, up and down one pointed ear, along her shoulder, and then up her arm to her hand, where his fingers would interlock with hers.

"I see us beginning right here, with me pinning you against the wall, your legs wrapped around me as I thrust deeply inside of you, watching your face as you feel me inside of you, pressing deeper and deeper into your hole... then maybe a time on the bed, holding you on top of me as I thrust in from below, one hand working your little kernel as you can but lay there and cry out as my fingers dance across your body... and then once on the floor, where I show you what I meant by not leaving you the energy to walk as we explore the very reaches of your endurance- and your body- and see just how long it takes for your body to collapse into sleep from exhaustion."

He would look at her face, trying to catch her eyes. It wasn't just an idea- it seemed to almost be a promise.

A shudder went through the unsuspecting girl's frame as his thumb stroked that bud of nerves. Instantly her mind fogged over and a throaty moan filled the room. That was wonderful. Thea attempted not to squirm as the digit did its magic. When he stopped, she whimpered pathetically. How could he do that to her?!

However she was met with a much more shocking advance in reply. His fingers pressed back inside of her and she felt him hook up. There was a twinge of pain but that was soon replaced by an urgent sensation that spread across her body. She struggled in attempts to get away from the sudden, toe curling feeling.

Then he began to stroke her clit again, making her practically die from everything. Wetness trickled down in thick line: she was juicy and on the verge of climaxing from this all. Thea, it seemed, was built for such activity but she had no endurance for it.

Her eyes were watering from the pleasure and she felt almost ashamed as his eyes caught hers for a brief moment. The things he wanted to do to her... the things that he caused in her body... this was all happening too fast!

She shook her head and attempted to pull away. It was too late to stop now though, she knew.

When she tried to pull away, the hand on her breast would push her back against the wall, and hold her there. His fingers would slowly wriggle their way out of her juicy hole, trying to give her as much stimulation as they could on the way out. He would rise to his full height, and look at her body, his eyes sweeping over her curves as if he couldn't decide whether to continue teasing her, or to finally follow through on his promises.

He would keep her pinned with one hand, this one keeping a bit of force upon her chest, allowing her room enough to wiggle and squirm, but not enough to push off against the wall and escape.

His free hand would start work on his own clothing, undoing laces, pulling them apart, and casting off the laundry to one side.

"I think it time I followed through on that first promise of mine... so if you have any questions about what's going to happen, I suggest you ask now. It looks to be a long night ahead."

Back
Top Bottom